CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Zealand Mosque shootings

Earl of Punkape

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

When I first saw the headline and saw 49.....I thought it was a usual rugby result for the All Blacks.

There will be more attacks on Mosques and Islam as it fails to modify and evolve from the primitive and claustrophobic edicts and dictats of the Koran.

Fuck off.

You monumental fucking idiot.

49 people get killed and in essence you're blaming them and not the animals that pulled the triggers.

It's inappropriate and ill considered finger pointing like this that perpetuates this shit rather than bridging the division.

Grow a brain.

1 hour ago, DrCunt said:

You monumental fucking idiot.

49 people get killed and in essence you're blaming them and not the animals that pulled the triggers.

It's inappropriate and I'll considered finger pointing like this that perpetuate this shit rather than bridging the division.

Grow a brain.

If the New Zealand Government had forbidden the building of these Mosques then these people wouldn’t have been killed.They might be happily herding goats 🐐or camels 🐫 in the Djebel.

Islam in it’s existing form needs to radically change.It creates discord, strife and violent chaos wherever it manifests itself.

I hope you attend a Christian service over the weekend to pray for those killed and wounded and also for the perpetrators who are as much victims of unreformed Islam as those on morgue slabs.

Fuck off again.

22 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

When I first saw the headline and saw 49.....I thought it was a usual rugby result for the All Blacks.

There will be more attacks on Mosques and Islam as it fails to modify and evolve from the primitive and claustrophobic edicts and dictats of the Koran.

Fuck off.

Even by your own normal trolling standards your nom is infantile to say the least.

Consider this;

Jihadist extremists slaughter Christians: Its the Muslims' fault.

White supremacists slaughter Muslims: Its the Muslims' fault.

@Earl of Punkape, I suggest you stay off this thread as so far your replies simply dig you into a hole of your own making.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Even by your own normal trolling standards your nom is infantile to say the least.

Consider this;

Jihadist extremists slaughter Christians: Its the Muslims' fault.

White supremacists slaughter Muslims: Its the Muslims' fault.

@Earl of Punkape, I suggest you stay off this thread as so far your replies simply dig you into a hole of your own making.

Islam digs it’s own huge hole by failing to reform itself.Everywhere in the world where you have large scale Muslim populations you have subsequent islamification and subjugation of non-muslims.

Coptic Christians in Egypt have been slaughtered and marginalised and Islamic hierarchies don’t even shrug....

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off.

23 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

If the New Zealand Government had forbidden the building of these Mosques then these people wouldn’t have been killed.They might be happily herding goats 🐐or camels 🐫 in the Djebel.

Islam in it’s existing form needs to radically change.It  creates discord, strife and violent chaos wherever it manifests itself.

I hope you attend a Christian service over the weekend to pray for those killed and wounded and also for the perpetrators who are as much victims of unreformed Islam as those on morgue slabs.

Fuck off again.

Wind your thick, racist troll neck in for a minute and try having a little compassion for the innocent people who have been senselessly murdered, and the families that are left picking up the pieces of their shattered lives. You can be amusing at times, but at others you fucking disgust me.

18 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I wondered who would be the first to cough on this subject.

For what it's worth my money was on Pen, but I had Punkape as an each way.

Inspired by Colin Firth in "Kingsman", I'm off now to shoot up a church full of fundamentalist Christians.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Wind your thick, racist troll neck in for a minute and try having a little compassion for the innocent people who have been senselessly murdered, and the families that are left picking up the pieces of their shattered lives. You can be amusing at times, but at others you fucking disgust me.

You should point your finger at Mecca and Medina and the hierarchy therin that promote and oversee the bizarre interpretations and evils of the Koran.

Or just fuck off to Ann Summers in Bradford and buy yourself a blowup goat.....

lol.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You should point your finger at Mecca and Medina...

“I collect church collapses, recreationally. Did you see the recent one in Sicily? Marvelous! The facade fell on sixty-five grandmothers at a special mass." - Hannibal Lecter.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

“I collect church collapses, recreationally. Did you see the recent one in Sicily? Marvelous! The facade fell on sixty-five grandmothers at a special mass." - Hannibal Lecter.

That lovable rogue. Mind you the Muzzies can put on quite a show too - did you see that crane collapse in Mecca a while back? I'll always wonder why that one fellow went back for his prayer mat...

(Image removed - didn't notice there was a kid in it - click at your own risk)

https://zippy.gfycat.com/MammothScrawnyAppaloosa.webm

• Like 1

This idiot who shot those innocent people has just added to the problem. Extremism at it's ugliest and this cunt who may have thought in his simple deranged mind that he was balancing the scales, has just become another extremist and equally as bad as the ones he no doubt's despise's. Islam sure needs many reforms but they have to do that with in, all the hard work by many Imams around the world, who put their own lives at risk trying to reform their religion, will have even harder work to do now.

This dumbster  shitcunt has just made it harder for everyone and i fear this is not going to be the first attack on innocent Muslims. There will probably be retaliation attacks and many more will die, you can't fight an ideology with the same ideology or you end up with the same old ideology, and it goes round in fucking circles.

The Human race is still in it's primitive state it seems.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fender777 said:

This idiot who shot those innocent people has just added to the problem. Extremism at it's ugliest and this cunt who may have thought in his simple deranged mind that he was balancing the scales, has just become another extremist and equally as bad as the ones he no doubt's despise's. Islam sure needs many reforms but they have to do that with in, all the hard work by many Imams around the world, who put their own lives at risk trying to reform their religion, will have even harder work to do now.

This dumbster  shitcunt has just made it harder for everyone and i fear this is not going to be the first attack on innocent Muslims. There will probably be retaliation attacks and many more will die, you can't fight an ideology with the same ideology or you end up with the same old ideology, and it goes round in fucking circles.

The Human race is still in it's primitive state it seems.

Hopefully all of this tedious religion shit will come to an end when we get to Mars. I can imagine nothing bringing two people of separate faiths together more than an emergency patch on an EVA suit. What the fuck has any God ever done for anyone that duct tape can't do a thousand times better, eh? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Hopefully all of this tedious religion shit will come to an end when we get to Mars. I can imagine nothing bringing two people of separate faiths together more than an emergency patch on an EVA suit. What the fuck has any God ever done for anyone that duct tape can't do a thousand times better, eh? 

...And then we find out that all our religions originated from Mars..Oh Shit !!

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Islam in it’s existing form needs to radically change.It  creates discord, strife and violent chaos wherever it manifests itself.

Fuck off again.

Agreed.

This was an inevitable matter of time before it happened again and it'll happen again here, the US, Canada etc wherever you want to chose. I fully expect further attacks  in the coming days and weeks by nutters encouraged by this. The question is; what are our soft cock, piss weak politicians going to about it? Round up all the dangerous, hate preaching fuckers on watch lists and bang them up for the safety of the normal and sane majority, or sit on their arses suggesting a few more youth clubs would have solved the problem?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed.

This was an inevitable matter of time before it happened again and it'll happen again here, the US, Canada etc wherever you want to chose. I fully expect further attacks  in the coming days and weeks by nutters encouraged by this. The question is; what are our soft cock, piss weak politicians going to about it? Round up all the dangerous, hate preaching fuckers on watch lists and bang them up for the safety of the normal and sane majority, or sit on their arses suggesting a few more youth clubs would have solved the problem?

Stubby, whilst I'm happy for you to voice your opinions I simply can't condone anyone agreeing publicly with Punkape, and I certainly don't like having to step into the role of your arsehole's guardian angel.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Stubby, whilst I'm happy for you to voice your opinions I simply can't condone anyone agreeing publicly with Punkape, and I certainly don't like having to step into the role of your arsehole's guardian angel.

Thanks for you concern Killa, but I'm far, far away for punkers AIDs ravaged tackle.

While he may be total twat, I agree with his sentiment regarding the backward ways of Islam and its need to reform, making it compatible with the 21st (20th?) century and be more inclusive i.e. don't treat women as 2nd class and get rid of this infidel shite.

Plus, he come out with some funny "classic punkape" stuff. His war with Ape is unending 

• Like 1