CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Zealand Mosque shootings

Earl of Punkape

Guest Couldn't give a shit
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When they pray, they kneel and bend over. Do you reckon they all got gatted in the arse?

The entire video is on a certain site I won't name as I've heard the thought police are trawling the web looking for somebody to fit up (ahem) I mean arrest for schadenfreude. 

Shocking stuff but doesn't even touch the wanton savagery of Bataclan.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've been watching the news all day, and I feel so sorry for the poor people of New Zealand. I had absolutely no idea that they had such an ugly fucking pig as Prime Minister.

She is a vile lefty cunt with a massive chip on her shoulder. A kiwi I work with wants to slowly remove her teeth with some rusty pliers.

On 15/03/2019 at 11:55, DrCunt said:

You monumental fucking idiot.

49 people get killed and in essence you're blaming them and not the animals that pulled the triggers.

It's inappropriate and ill considered finger pointing like this that perpetuates this shit rather than bridging the division.

Grow a brain.

Yes 

Guest Ollyboro

I've only ever met one Muslim Maori, and he was a cunt*. On an admittedly small sample size, I'd say the World's got better. 

*The cunt punched me for doing an improvised Haka with an improvised burqa**

**The improvised burqa involved a couple of pairs of his cancerous mother's heavily shitted in pants.

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed.

This was an inevitable matter of time before it happened again and it'll happen again here, the US, Canada etc wherever you want to chose. I fully expect further attacks  in the coming days and weeks by nutters encouraged by this. The question is; what are our soft cock, piss weak politicians going to about it? Round up all the dangerous, hate preaching fuckers on watch lists and bang them up for the safety of the normal and sane majority, or sit on their arses suggesting a few more youth clubs would have solved the problem?

Don't criticize it. You'll be surprise what a ping pong table could do. 

5 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The entire video is on a certain site I won't name as I've heard the thought police are trawling the web looking for somebody to fit up (ahem) I mean arrest for schadenfreude. 

Shocking stuff but doesn't even touch the wanton savagery of Bataclan.

I was sent a six minute video of the event. Looked like a shoot 'em up computer game. I find it hard to believe he went back to the car to get another weapon in such brazen fashion, then use the weapon to shoot the bodies on the floor. One would not want to watch too many videos like this. 

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
26 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I was sent a six minute video of the event. Looked like a shoot 'em up computer game. I find it hard to believe he went back to the car to get another weapon in such brazen fashion, then use the weapon to shoot the bodies on the floor. One would not want to watch too many videos like this. 

The yanks do it rather frequently, look how well adjusted they are.  

11 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Nah, I watch that stuff all the time. Ate my Weetabix this morning watching it, went to work and watched it, drove home and watched it, made the girl in the cellar put the lotion on its skin and watched it - its perfectly harmless stuff.

• Like 3