CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Zealand Mosque shootings

Earl of Punkape

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Or angry men, pretending to be women. I assume you do know a fair bit about animal cruelty, having butchered your pussy in the 1950s.

10 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

I expect that there is a corellation between these kind of killings and of angry men hiding behind keyboards

Shots fired! ...we really need to find a less suspect gif than Jacko eating popcorn for these situations...

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Roadkill said:

How do they manage to keep their whites so white living in such a literal shit hole?

Camel spunk. It's a detergent to the fuckers. Why, they even dab it on their warts. 

Guest 'eavensabove
43 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That brings an entirely new (and horrific) meaning to the term "camel toe"... 

Bactrian bacteria, they call it. Or helmet cheese on Pringles if you're picnicking with Punkers. 

13 hours ago, The Bishop said:

I have not seen anything to bear that out. The is plenty of evidence of child neglect and cruelty by cunts who put their pets interests before their children.

That's because some people can't handle children the way they can handle an animal, therefore shouldn't have children....or maybe it's because some people's kids are far more cuntish than their animals, or just maybe it's because i'm a Londoner and i used to love London town..

Sing with me people.