CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Zealand Mosque shootings

Earl of Punkape

15 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Hopefully the Martians will be practicing peaceful Catholics who don’t have abortion on demand and who condemn homosexuality and political correctness.

PC is an elitist abomination and is causing more problems than it solves with a dictating hand, Catholics are full of shit like most religions, if someone wants to have an abortion then that's their choice and let them live with that... and if two guys want to do each other up the Gary, then that's up to them isn't it.

I can only agree with a tiny part of your nomination, that being there is much evil, not so much in the Quran but the Hadith which goes hand in hand with the Quran. Many Imam's want the Hadith withdrawn. The fact you showed no empathy for these innocent people makes you an abrasive twat.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Bishop said:

It is worth reading up on what Christianity was like from around 500 to 300 years ago .. there was a great deal in common with present day radical Islam.

Christianity is what has given us the ability to intelligently and civilly evolve despite it’s hijacking at various historical points by various dynastical hierarchies for their own ends.

Islam was once influential, welcoming and educative but has been on a backward and destructive spiral for centuries.It must reform itself or have reform thrust upon it.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

Christianity is what has given us the ability to intelligently and civilly evolve despite it’s hijacking at various historical points by various dynastical hierarchies for their own ends.

Islam was once influential welcoming and educative but has been on a backward and destructive spiral for centuries.It must reform itself or have reform thrust upon it.

You should have the spear of destiny thrust upon you.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Even by your own normal trolling standards your nom is infantile to say the least.

Consider this;

Jihadist extremists slaughter Christians: Its the Muslims' fault.

White supremacists slaughter Muslims: Its the Muslims' fault.

@Earl of Punkape, I suggest you stay off this thread as so far your replies simply dig you into a hole of your own making.

Get him telt!

Fuck the age gap, Roops - let me be your Macron for a day.

I'll hold your waist as you angel pose on the bow of the North Shields ferry, sketch you nude as you lie on a che's longue, and then we can retire to the back of the Yeti (seats removed to save your hips) for a steamy shag. I can be romantic when I want to be.

6 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

PC is an elitist abomination and is causing more problems than it solves with a dictating hand, Catholics are full of shit like most religions, if someone wants to have an abortion then that's their choice and let them live with that... and if two guys want to do each other up the Gary, then that's up to them isn't it.

• I can only agree with a tiny part of your nomination, that being there is much evil, not so much in the Quran but the Hadith which goes hand in hand with the Quran. Many Imam's want the Hadith withdrawn. The fact you showed no empathy for these innocent people makes you an abrasive twat.

The vile piece of shit shows no empathy for anyone.

4 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

I can only agree with a tiny part of your nomination, that being there is much evil, not so much in the Quran but the Hadith which goes hand in hand with the Quran. Many Imam's want the Hadith withdrawn. The fact you showed no empathy for these innocent people makes you an abrasive twat.

The eradication of the Hadith would indeed be a start as would the policing of all Mosques in the West by a religious Inspectorate for the monitoring of their proclamations and other activities.

The continuing failure of Western Democracies to challenge unreformed Islam head on only creates and emboldens the reactionary anti-Islamic zealots.

10 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Islam was once influential welcoming and educative but has been on a backward and destructive spiral for centuries.It must reform itself or have reform thrust upon it.

Christianity is still and will always be like all religions, a brain washing machine controlled by power & money. Critical thinkers and mavericks have showed us the way to evolve.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is worth 35 billion dollars, the Vatican is worth 30 billion dollars and so on . More like fucking greed, what a great evolvement  for our species.

21 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

The vile piece of shit shows no empathy for anyone.

Under Islamic law the flying of model helicopters 🚁 would probably be regarded as decadence and blasphemy.

You would be reduced to flying a kite wearing a dish-dash,which would conveniently hide your stockings and suspenders...

lol.

6 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Christianity is still and will always be like all religions, a brain washing machine controlled by power & money. Critical thinkers and mavericks have showed us the way to evolve.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is worth 35 billion dollars, the Vatican is worth 30 billion dollars and so on . More like fucking greed, what a great evolvement  for our species.

That's why I'm strictly pagan. I sacrifice goats to Hygiea, god of cleanliness. Some cunts would consider this counterproductive with all of the blood and shit involved - but I've never felt the need to kill another person on behalf of my religion - and there's never been a dirty shitter yet to get the better of me.  

12 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Under Islamic law the flying of model helicopters 🚁 would probably be regarded as decadence and blasphemy.

You would be reduced to flying a kite wearing a dish-dash,which would conveniently hide your stockings and suspenders...

lol.

What about eating baked beans or going on all-inclusive holidays in Portugal? What about Airfix glue sniffing? Would these be considered blasphemous too?

Cretin.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, The Bishop said:

It is worth reading up on what Christianity was like from around 500 to 300 years ago .. there was a great deal in common with present day radical Islam.

Indeed. The Christians however got over it, whereas the Mushies have not. Much the same with black slavery, they still want revenge and will never let go of the past. 

(you listening, Fwanky?)

Guest DrCunt
5 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

What about eating baked beans or going on all-inclusive holidays in Portugal? What about Airfix glue sniffing? Would these be considered blasphemous too?

Cretin.

He's only worried about the Muslim chaps taking over because they would take a rather dim view of his anal acrobatics with his Nigerian boyfriend. Whereas his preferred brand of zealotry turns a blind eye to this sort of thing, regardless of the age of the choir boy.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

When I first saw the headline and saw 49.....I thought it was a usual rugby result for the All Blacks.

There will be more attacks on Mosques and Islam as it fails to modify and evolve from the primitive and claustrophobic edicts and dictats of the Koran.

Fuck off.

If this had happened in the UK following terrorist attack, we'd all be hailing this Oz bloke a National Hero.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Hopefully all of this tedious religion shit will come to an end when we get to Mars. I can imagine nothing bringing two people of separate faiths together more than an emergency patch on an EVA suit. What the fuck has any God ever done for anyone that duct tape can't do a thousand times better, eh? 

Fuck off. I'm not eating potatoes grown in poo.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'We're guaaards'

Ten times more entertaining than any of this constant religious shit throwing contest going on here these days - out of likes tho. Back to studying scripture and  engaging in pointless debate. We'll all be wearing either roughly woven robes with rope belts or burkas next. What a fucking mess.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Even by your own normal trolling standards your nom is infantile to say the least.

Consider this;

Jihadist extremists slaughter Christians: Its the Muslims' fault.

White supremacists slaughter Muslims: Its the Muslims' fault.

@Earl of Punkape, I suggest you stay off this thread as so far your replies simply dig you into a hole of your own making.

Good idea. Fill in the hole so just his head is visible and have camels trample over it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Good idea. Fill in the hole so just his head is visible and have camels trample over it.

Paint his head like a football, and let the councils children have a kick!