CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Zealand Mosque shootings

Earl of Punkape

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Nah, I watch that stuff all the time. Ate my Weetabix this morning watching it, went to work and watched it, drove home and watched it, made the girl in the cellar put the lotion on its skin and watched it - its perfectly harmless stuff.

Watched it too and said to my other half, it looks like a first person shooter video game. Never liked the soundtrack to be honest.

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

I was sent a six minute video of the event. Looked like a shoot 'em up computer game. I find it hard to believe he went back to the car to get another weapon in such brazen fashion, then use the weapon to shoot the bodies on the floor. One would not want to watch too many videos like this. 

Indeed. I've been sent it three times on a whatsapp group, deleted it a few seconds in. Not comfortable viewing 😬

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

That's why I'm strictly pagan. I sacrifice goats to Hygiea, god of cleanliness. Some cunts would consider this counterproductive with all of the blood and shit involved - but I've never felt the need to kill another person on behalf of my religion - and there's never been a dirty shitter yet to get the better of me.  

Oh No, i would much rather sacrifice people than any animal..Chavs, politicians, Z-listers, virtue signalling cunts, nonces, slavers, Diane Abbott (she's not a politician), far left wankers, far right wankers, racists, bad parents, cunts who are cruel to animals, Ed, Bubba, Thickers, D, Fatty, rapists, George bush (horse's ass son), Hilary Clunton, the Royal family, bankers...and on and on and on.

Feel free to add any other cuntbreed that i have left out.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Oh No, i would much rather sacrifice people than any animal..Chavs, politicians, Z-listers, virtue signalling cunts, nonces, slavers, Diane Abbott (she's not a politician), far left wankers, far right wankers, racists, bad parents, cunts who are cruel to animals, Ed, Bubba, Thickers, D, Fatty, rapists, George bush (horse's ass son), Hilary Clunton, the Royal family, bankers...and on and on and on.

Feel free to add any other cuntbreed that i have left out.

Gets my vote. Animal cruelty is my number one trigger. Any cunt that enjoys causing suffering to an innocent animal is as low as a paedophile. And most of those cunts have a history of animal cruelty. Why we keep some cunts alive is a mystery to me.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Islam digs it’s own huge hole by failing to reform itself.Everywhere in the world where you have large scale Muslim populations you have subsequent islamification and subjugation of non-muslims.

Coptic Christians in Egypt have been slaughtered and marginalised and Islamic hierarchies don’t even shrug....

Since time began misery has been meted out where there are religious divisions. Witness the subjugation of the Rohingya in Myanmar and the little reported persecution of the muslim Uyghurs by China. As for your comment that "Islamic hierarchies don't even shrug...", I previously made a point that 70,000 Islamic clerics issued a fatwa against Isis, the Taliban and Al Qaeda. This was a seismic event that happened in 2015 yet there was scant reporting by the western press at the time.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gets my vote. Animal cruelty is my number one trigger. Any cunt that enjoys causing suffering to an innocent animal is as low as a paedophile. And most of those cunts have a history of animal cruelty. Why we keep some cunts alive is a mystery to me.

I have not seen anything to bear that out. The is plenty of evidence of child neglect and cruelty by cunts who put their pets interests before their children.

18 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Get him telt!

Fuck the age gap, Roops - let me be your Macron for a day.

I'll hold your waist as you angel pose on the bow of the North Shields ferry, sketch you nude as you lie on a che's longue, and then we can retire to the back of the Yeti (seats removed to save your hips) for a steamy shag. I can be romantic when I want to be.

Is your young lady friend aware of your milf fantasy?

On 16/03/2019 at 02:17, Fender777 said:

Really ED, you logged in and posted this banal shit !! It's not clever or funny.

You're finished on here with posts like this..oh well, more time for you to suck Fatty off

Fuck off fender and go paint a wall thick fucking cunt....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Bishop said:

I have not seen anything to bear that out. The is plenty of evidence of child neglect and cruelty by cunts who put their pets interests before their children.

Do shut up if you haven't anything intelligent to say. When you say you haven't seen any evidence of this, that would be from your vast experience of police work I assume?

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Do shut up if you haven't anything intelligent to say. When you say you haven't seen any evidence of this, that would be from your vast experience of police work I assume?

Eric it is you who are babbling on about things that you cannot prove either way. The paedophilia by its very nature is a sexually desire or interest in children, not of bestiality, there are plenty of examples of people being child abusers but of being overkind and caring towards their pets and other animals. Other than in the small minds of small minded folkhere is no strong evidence of any corellation between paedophillia and bestiallity any more so than there is say between owner of Range Rovers and similar SUVs and people who have micro-penises.

Just now, The Bishop said:

Eric it is you who are babbling on about things that you cannot prove either way. The paedophilia by its very nature is a sexually desire or interest in children, not of bestiality, there are plenty of examples of people being child abusers but of being overkind and caring towards their pets and other animals. Other than in the small minds of small minded folkhere is no strong evidence of any corellation between paedophillia and bestiallity any more so than there is say between owner of Range Rovers and similar SUVs and people who have micro-penises.

I'm not talking about bestiality. I'm talking about the established and accepted, and well documented research that shows that adults who become sex offenders and serial killers, usually have a childhood history of animal cruelty. It's how they first satisfy their warped need to control and dominate. 

But no doubt your years of working for British Rail, have left you far more informed on this subject than any criminal psychologist. 

4 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can't we just agree that they're both bad and that decades of living in a society where human on human violence is considered slightly more acceptable than human on beast violence has left us with a slightly greater sympathy towards our four legged friends? I would walk over a hundred starving African children to feed my kitties.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Can't we just agree that they're both bad and that decades of living in a society where human on human violence is considered slightly more acceptable than human on beast violence has left us with a slightly greater sympathy towards our four legged friends? I would walk over a hundred starving African children to feed my kitties.

I would feed actual starving Africans to mine.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not talking about bestiality. I'm talking about the established and accepted, and well documented research that shows that adults who become sex offenders and serial killers, usually have a childhood history of animal cruelty. It's how they first satisfy their warped need to control and dominate. 

But no doubt your years of working for British Rail, have left you far more informed on this subject than any criminal psychologist. 

I expect that there is a corellation between these kind of killings and of angry men hiding behind keyboards