CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Zealand Mosque shootings

Earl of Punkape

Guest Khiwa
6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I see some self publicising bland fuck from reality TV has died.

Why is this news?

I just saw this. Apparently he "found fame on the 2017 series of the ITV show 'Love Island'".

Not in my fucking house he didn't.

Guest 'eavensabove

I dunno, but in an uncanny kind of way,  seeing Jacinda Abdulha-Adhern bedecked in Mushlip attire today gave me hope.

If ye canny beat 'em then join 'em, is the Kiwi's best move, when yer leader looks like a 100/1 ranked-outsider at Ascot. 

New-Zealand-Jacinda-Ardern-977262.jpg?r=1529530828845

25 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

I just saw this. Apparently he "found fame on the 2017 series of the ITV show 'Love Island'".

Not in my fucking house he didn't.

Considering the enormity and tragedy of some recent events, how this vapid cretin and his ilk get coverage is beyond me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

I see some self publicising bland fuck from reality TV has died.

His body was found in the woods. I TOLD the stupid cunt to lay a trail of bread crumbs - I don't know why I fucking bother sometimes. 

Guest judgetwi

Thomas Mair... assassinated Jo Cox in the street. Sad, lonely little loser who refused to move out of his council house after his mother died. Nobody knows where he got the gun from.

Anders Breivik....Norwegian wanker, lonely body building narcissist who pumped himself full of steroids but never managed to get his end away.

Darren Osborne.....hopeless pisshead mouthy cunt who travelled from Wales to run down some peaceful in Finsbury Park. 

This Aussie cunt who I know nothing about.

All white supremacists who are behind every corner. Be afraid, be very afraid. 

Meanwhile Jihadists have “a history of mental illness” and have been “radicalised by the internet”.It also doesn’t help that they are “marginalised by British racism.”

Fuck me! The elites and their media pals ask the questions and then supply us with the answers! What the fuck do I need this brain for?

Don’t get me wrong. I am in no way advocating violence in support of any ideological cause. Absolutely NO FUCKING WAY!!! Let me be fucking clear. I don’t want to be nicked by the Thought Police like that soppy cunt in Manchester this afternoon.

Free Speech? When did we ever have that?

Democracy? You’re having a fucking laugh you muggy cunt.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Arrest over malicious mosque posting.

I've sent them 'eavens home address and log in details, in an attempt to ensure a lesser sentence for the rest of us. Well, the rest of us apart from Eddie, that is, he's totally fucked here!

How long before we can be arrested for 'looking like we might be having racist thoughts', or, 'having an aggressive facial expression'. 

This world is so fucked. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How long before we can be arrested for 'looking like we might be having racist thoughts', or, 'having an aggressive facial expression'. 

This world is so fucked. 

I'm just hoping they don't start looking at my sicki profile. If they do, it's been nice knowing you lads. 

5 minutes ago, scotty said:

I'm just hoping they don't start looking at my sicki profile. If they do, it's been nice knowing you lads. 

I heard on the radio today that the BestGore website is already in trouble for hosting the videos of the incident and the act being widely applauded by the membership on there. Too many "A single sandal" jokes it would seem... 

Just now, scotty said:

It's reached the point that the type of joke we told in the playground as kids, i.e. Space shuttle, Zeebrugge harbour etc, would now be an arrestable offence. Oh no, hang on, most of those victims were white, fuck them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's reached the point that the type of joke we told in the playground as kids, i.e. Space shuttle, Zeebrugge harbour etc, would now be an arrestable offence. Oh no, hang on, most of those victims were white, fuck them.

Very true eric. 

On a side note, I've just been overtaken at hottest of the day.... http://www.sickipedia.net

Guest Khiwa
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Easy tiger! I was on the Herald of Free Enterprise!

Not when it sank, admittedly. But I'm white. So back off sista!

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm off to read the Grenfell Tower thread again. I think Eddie might be fucked on that one too. 

3 minutes ago, scotty said:

Very true eric. 

On a side note, I've just been overtaken at hottest of the day.... http://www.sickipedia.net

Yours is much better than that faggoty golf one.

i didn't know sickipedia still existed. I always thought that you'd rescued as much as possible and brought it over here.