CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Zealand Mosque shootings

Earl of Punkape

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, scotty said:

Reported for subliminal paedo reference to Little Boy. 

It's worse than that Soctto....don't forget fat man.....it's almost like Sir Cyril and....nevermind!  

3 hours ago, nocti said:

I'm aware that we've strayed off the beaten path here as far as the thread topic is concerned, but I do need something clearing up as it's been left a little vague. Does Roadkill like Banksy or not?

No. The cunt deserves to be found, have his legs cut off at the knee, have children's shoes sewn to his bloody stumps and be forced into a school uniform. After they've braided his hair and gagged him they should throw him into a pitch black cell with both Rolf Harris and Garry Glitter.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No. The cunt deserves to be found, have his legs cut off at the knee, have children's shoes sewn to his bloody stumps and be forced into a school uniform. After they've braided his hair and gagged him they should throw him into a pitch black cell with both Rolf Harris and Garry Glitter.

Didn't that happen to the six million dollar man?

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Still rather vague, Roadie.  Can you clear the picture just a bit more?  Maybe add a catholic priest in there?  A few BBC executives, and a collection of nightmarish antique surgical implements?  

12 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Still rather vague, Roadie.  Can you clear the picture just a bit more?  Maybe add a catholic priest in there?  A few BBC executives, and a collection of nightmarish antique surgical implements?  

Sadly I can't reveal any more details of the plan yet because its going to be broadcast live from a secure location after I figure out the means to bag the three cunts. You see, I'm more literal in my art style, what I'm referencing is right there to see in the picture (my common theme tends to revolve around tits and death, sometimes with a bit of ultra-violence or pop culture thrown in) but when the world sees an amputee man in a school uniform being molested by two geriatric paedos I'll also be able to display my more metaphorical side and prove once and for all that Banksy can be easily outclassed at his own cuntish game by a humble Northern internet artist who draws simply for the fun of it. And I'll let the virtue-signalling, neo-dwarf little spacker live with the fact for the rest of his days.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Sadly I can't reveal any more details of the plan yet because its going to be broadcast live from a secure location after I figure out the means to bag the three cunts. You see, I'm more literal in my art style, what I'm referencing is right there to see in the picture (my common theme tends to revolve around tits and death, sometimes with a bit of ultra-violence or pop culture thrown in) but when the world sees an amputee man in a school uniform being molested by two geriatric paedos I'll also be able to display my more metaphorical side and prove once and for all that Banksy can be easily outclassed at his own cuntish game by a humble Northern internet artist who draws simply for the fun of it. And I'll let the virtue-signalling, neo-dwarf little spacker live with the fact for the rest of his days.

Banksy could be outclassed by an epileptic dog shitting itself on the floor.