Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Sign in to follow this  
Wizardsleeve

Witnessing Acts of Cuntishness

Recommended Posts

All of us enjoy the commentary of cuntfuckery here on these hallowed pages, but how many times do we share experiences of shit cuntery we see with our own eyes, in the here and now?  I did just that on a very late satellite broadcast of a game of Lacrosse from the States.  Over there, they have men's and women's teams at their "college" level, and in this particular match-up, the visiting team stayed on their sideline for the halftime period.  The girls had just made themselves cozy in front of a portable propane heater, when some soulless cunt stepped up the heater and turned the fucking thing off.  The birds turned their heads, looking at each other in disbelief, as the wanker strolled away.  They hadn't even been settled for a full minute, not even enough time to warm their hands.  

If you are unfamiliar with this sport, it is fast moving.  The men, much like in their version of "football," are clad in protective gear from tip to toe.  The ladies are not.  They get a pair of sport goggles for eye protection, and their kit.  They also have a larger field of play than the blokes...IMO, they play a harder game, and they are always running.  So, to have just a few minutes to warm up, and some miserable tosser shut the thing down, that's a fucking cunt!

  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

All of us enjoy the commentary of cuntfuckery here on these hallowed pages, but how many times do we share experiences of shit cuntery we see with our own eyes, in the here and now?  I did just that on a very late satellite broadcast of a game of Lacrosse from the States.  Over there, they have men's and women's teams at their "college" level, and in this particular match-up, the visiting team stayed on their sideline for the halftime period.  The girls had just made themselves cozy in front of a portable propane heater, when some soulless cunt stepped up the heater and turned the fucking thing off.  The birds turned their heads, looking at each other in disbelief, as the wanker strolled away.  They hadn't even been settled for a full minute, not even enough time to warm their hands.  

If you are unfamiliar with this sport, it is fast moving.  The men, much like in their version of "football," are clad in protective gear from tip to toe.  The ladies are not.  They get a pair of sport goggles for eye protection, and their kit.  They also have a larger field of play than the blokes...IMO, they play a harder game, and they are always running.  So, to have just a few minutes to warm up, and some miserable tosser shut the thing down, that's a fucking cunt!

large.6e812cce667a55abd309f72c218aaf39a85b994e6bad8934373c05e3eee2ede0.jpg.a911c47925daebc594f7aed48a557d57.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

...some soulless cunt stepped up the heater and turned the fucking thing off.

Not quite on a par with shooting up a mosque though, now is it?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not quite on a par with shooting up a mosque though, now is it?

Tell that to Pen, shivering away under a threadbare blanket in the nursing home as the nurse that won't even speak to her turns the thermostat down another notch...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQhlR9Boo_FuCckSNUwGY

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Tell that to Pen, shivering away under a threadbare blanket in the nursing home as the nurse that won't even speak to her turns the thermostat down another notch...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQhlR9Boo_FuCckSNUwGY

Threadbare blanket? Huh, luxury. One of the homes I worked in didn't even have a roof. If it rained we just put plastic shopping bags over their heads.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I once saw two young girls practicing Lacrosse on Clapham Common.

That’s my contribution to this fascinating debate.

Sorry. Best I could do. I looked for an emoji for Lacrosse but couldn’t see it.

Hope this working class sport may be acceptable. 🎯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I once saw two young girls practicing Lacrosse on Clapham Common.

That’s my contribution to this fascinating debate.

Sorry. Best I could do. I looked for an emoji for Lacrosse but couldn’t see it.

Hope this working class sport may be acceptable. 🎯

That's the best representation of a dart board that the computer designing fraternity could come up with. Anti working class wankers. Like those advertising creatives that make the ads for Screwfix or Toolstation, a load of cunts in hi-viz, prancing around like Dick Van Dyke and slurping on 'a cuppa wiv two shoogers'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Punky has a brain?  

Well, it's very limited unfortunately for the poor learned cunt. He will be along shortly to confirm this is true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's the best representation of a dart board that the computer designing fraternity could come up with. Anti working class wankers. Like those advertising creatives that make the ads for Screwfix or Toolstation, a load of cunts in hi-viz, prancing around like Dick Van Dyke and slurping on 'a cuppa wiv two shoogers'

More mucus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Mucus.

You were last warned on the 5th March about derailing new threads, yet still you persist. Take a rest for 2 days, do it again and you'll be off-site for two weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/03/2019 at 02:34, Eric Cuntman said:

That's the best representation of a dart board that the computer designing fraternity could come up with. Anti working class wankers. Like those advertising creatives that make the ads for Screwfix or Toolstation, a load of cunts in hi-viz, prancing around like Dick Van Dyke and slurping on 'a cuppa wiv two shoogers'

Tommy wossisname and the frigging garage doors .. he jast laarves the craawftsmunnship

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/03/2019 at 23:02, Wizardsleeve said:

All of us enjoy the commentary of cuntfuckery here on these hallowed pages, but how many times do we share experiences of shit cuntery we see with our own eyes, in the here and now?  I did just that on a very late satellite broadcast of a game of Lacrosse from the States.  Over there, they have men's and women's teams at their "college" level, and in this particular match-up, the visiting team stayed on their sideline for the halftime period.  The girls had just made themselves cozy in front of a portable propane heater, when some soulless cunt stepped up the heater and turned the fucking thing off.  The birds turned their heads, looking at each other in disbelief, as the wanker strolled away.  They hadn't even been settled for a full minute, not even enough time to warm their hands.  

If you are unfamiliar with this sport, it is fast moving.  The men, much like in their version of "football," are clad in protective gear from tip to toe.  The ladies are not.  They get a pair of sport goggles for eye protection, and their kit.  They also have a larger field of play than the blokes...IMO, they play a harder game, and they are always running.  So, to have just a few minutes to warm up, and some miserable tosser shut the thing down, that's a fucking cunt!

It's a shame they were girls. Otherwise they'd have known how to switch the fucking thing back on.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/03/2019 at 23:31, Fender777 said:

Well, it's very limited unfortunately for the poor learned cunt. He will be along shortly to confirm this is true.

He shouldn't bother.  The more he posts, the more shocking his personality becomes.  Questions of his intelligence are secondary to the many regarding his dubious sexuality.  

  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...