CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PC Bandwagon.

Cunty BigBollox

I see Cockney Cat Rescuers aka London Fire Brigade have joined the fight against sexism by wading in to children's TV programmes. I guess the pool table is broken again so they must have tuned in to daytime TV and been offended. Stick to putting chip pans out and local fete appearances rather than creating arguments from nothing. Oh, and I reckon the Barbie doll will put more girls off from becoming Fire fighters because they won't like the colour of the outfit and it doesn't come with a hand bag for make up.

• Like 2

Fire fighters are fire observers these days, unless their station is close to a motorway and attend car crashes to pick up body parts from cars crashed into by a foreign lorry drivers who have probably been drinking, they do fuck all. Risk assessment wankers, basically cowards the lot of them 

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Fire fighters are fire observers these days, unless their station is close to a motorway and attend car crashes to pick up body parts from cars crashed into by a foreign lorry drivers who have probably been drinking, they do fuck all. Risk assessment wankers, basically cowards the lot of them 

I don't trust the cunts one bit. Every time you drive past an upside down burning car they're there wrapping the survivors in foil blankets and ushering them into ambulances, yet you never see anyone arrive at a hospital in a foil blanket...

I can only assume they're cannibals, locking the flavour in for later.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

I've heard that they usually have a large stock of "gentlemans art" DVDs at fire stations to watch when they're not rescuing cats and releasing women who have their big toe stuck in the bath tap. Apparently that's why Frank wanted to join the fire brigade but he failed the entrance test because his feet couldn't reach the pedals of the fire engine. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I don't trust the cunts one bit. Every time you drive past an upside down burning car they're there wrapping the survivors in foil blankets and ushering them into ambulances, yet you never see anyone arrive at a hospital in a foil blanket...

I can only assume they're cannibals, locking the flavour in for later.

After you get the correct of amount of smoke into the meat, you really need to wrap it in foil to seal int he natural juices.  From your description, he was preparing a nice meal for the lads when the fire burned itself out.