CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aaron Campbell.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

This 16 years old 'little baby-faced angel' abducted, tortured, raped and murdered, six-year old Alesha McPhail. He's already been told that he'll face 27 years minimum behind bars (not Witherspoons)  before any right of parole. The murdered girl had 117 separate injuries inflicted by this cunt. He even bragged about it to social workers and has not shown the slightest remorse.  He was 15 at the time which brings into question (perhaps) 'is a fifteen years old person aware of the seriousness that they get themselves into and/or have they ability to prevent it.'

Aaron Campbell will be sentenced next month 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

This 16 years old 'little baby-faced angel' abducted, tortured, raped and murdered, six-year old Alesha McPhail. He's already been told that he'll face 27 years minimum behind bars (not Witherspoons)  before any right of parole. The murdered girl had 117 separate injuries inflicted by this cunt. He even bragged about it to social workers and has not shown the slightest remorse.  He was 15 at the time which brings into question (perhaps) 'is a fifteen years old person aware of the seriousness that they get themselves into and/or have they ability to prevent it.'

Tell me again, why is the England against the death penalty?  

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

This is truly appalling and disturbing case.

Sometimes nature produces a “wrongun”... a Fred West, a Sutcliffe. the Bulger killers.

This obviously mentally ill psychopath will spend the rest of his days in Broadmoor or Rampton.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

This is truly appalling and disturbing case.

Sometimes nature produces a “wrongun”... a Fred West, a Sutcliffe. the Bulger killers.

This obviously mentally ill psychopath will spend the rest of his days in Broadmoor or Rampton.

You'll be his weekly conjugal, then?  

LOL

Fuck off.

15 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

More likely to be the "State Hospital" at Carstairs.

Fuck that sort of cushy number. This cunt qualifies for my proposed "Escape from New York" style facility, which will see a giant wall built around the Isle of Wight. All the scum and dregs of society, the sort who really deserve the death penalty that we don't have any more, will be dropped in there and left to fend for themselves. No rules, no guards, no tobacco allowance, no fucking parole, just forget all about them for twenty years or so and then let's see how many of the cunts are left.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck that sort of cushy number. This cunt qualifies for my proposed "Escape from New York" style facility, which will see a giant wall built around the Isle of Wight. All the scum and dregs of society, the sort who really deserve the death penalty that we don't have any more, will be dropped in there and left to fend for themselves. No rules, no guards, no tobacco allowance, no fucking parole, just forget all about them for twenty years or so and then let's see how many of the cunts are left.

I think that he will probably be a big lad's "girlfriend".

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sounds like fucking Airdrie to me. 

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

This question was answered at the time of the James Bulger murder, with both killers aged 10. The vast majority of those aged 15 or similar have enough maturity to know when they are doing something seriously wrong, unless they're mentally ill. Every sane adult who remembers the JB case would realise this, which leads me to believe only a thick cunt such as yourself would raise such a pointless argument in the first place. Prove me otherwise – if you can find a web link (of a qualified person: psychologist, social worker et al. making such a statement). 

And it's Wetherspoons not 'Witherspoons', you cringeworthy and grammatically handicapped rectum. Book author my arse.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Because british judicial history is littered with poor cunts who were executed because the police were fucking useless. 

Also most juries are full of poorly educated arseholes.

I should know I have served on two.

25 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sounds like living in Edenbridge. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Because british judicial history is littered with poor cunts who were executed because the police were fucking useless. 

I'm no expert, but this one seems ripe for the picking.