CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aaron Campbell.

Guest 'eavensabove

3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

God did indeed create everything and the processes from which we have evolved.

We can impact upon nature in a positive or negative way. God has given us the free will to do so

.Nature is but a a type of DNA structure for us to impact and improve and then populate the rest of the stars and the Universe.

Fred West could have chosen to be  a good person but chose otherwise.

The Devil is in all of us and some choose the wrong route like Cyril Smith or David Furnish.

All transgender people can chose to seek psychiatric help for their delusions but side with perversion and expedite their own moral collapse. This is their choice and God’s eventual wrath witl ensue.

Active promotion of buggery is effectively the sole “raison d’etre” of the sodomite lobby and should be stamped on by the righteous and just...

Did God make Stoke-on-Trent and the D Road?

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Doctor Foster went to Gloucester, 

In a shower of rain.

He stepped in a puddle,

Right up to his middle,

And said "Fuck, this is like Mozambique!"

It’s the end times, Ratty. Yesterday I saw an owl digging a burrow in broad daylight, and a flock of songbirds mauling a badger.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

It’s the end times, Ratty. Yesterday I saw an owl digging a burrow in broad daylight, and a flock of songbirds mauling a badger.

Indeed old friend.

There's a pestilence on this land and Duncan's horses did sing Clean Bandit songs

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Unfortunately not penny. Nonces don't mix with the standard prison population. If they did, they'd all be dead within 48 hours

Don't lose hope, Stubbs. With the current overcrowding and under funding of the HM Prison Service we're bound to get some good riots in the next few years, and some resourceful inmate will have the smarts to empty a kettle of boiling water over his face during the chaos, I'm sure...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Don't lose hope, Stubbs. With the current overcrowding and under funding of the HM Prison Service we're bound to get some good riots in the next few years, and some resourceful inmate will have the smarts to empty a kettle of boiling water over his face during the chaos, I'm sure...

I'd prefer the deep fat fryer treatment and the angle grinder to finish him off. As would bawsy

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bit of a shit choice, you could have been Mormon, then you would get to see the fast motor car type world record thingies, or you could go Quaker and get one of those pirate hats like the bloke off the porridge box.

I considered going Quaker, honestly I did, but I heard a calling. Not only that, but Quaker's are a pile of shit, and a pile of shit is easier said than dung. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Let's all hope this evil little cunt comes face to face with hardened criminal scum who remove his wind pipe with a sharpened toothbrush. Even the most vile and committed career thieves hate a nonce like every other cunt.

The sad reality is that he'll be kept in solitary and then with the other nonces "for his own safety". Fuck him

Most of the time yes. But on occasional Sundays they are marched into the Church, after everybody else, and the other con's go mental whilst the screws turn a blind eye, for enough time to deliver a smack in the head. He'd only get sectioned with full security if he'd been a psycho/mass murderer. You can also bet your life that he's food will have shit & piss in it too. He's in for a right pounding. 

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

There was an old woman who lived in a shoe,

She had so many children, the dirty slag

She had so many children,

But they were all Jews,

It was 1935,

Hitler was at the height of his powers,

He rounded them all up,

He gave them all free showers

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

God did indeed create everything and the processes from which we have evolved.

We can impact upon nature in a positive or negative way. God has given us the free will to do so

.Nature is but a a type of DNA structure for us to impact and improve and then populate the rest of the stars and the Universe.

Fred West could have chosen to be  a good person but chose otherwise.

The Devil is in all of us and some choose the wrong route like Cyril Smith or David Furnish.

All transgender people can chose to seek psychiatric help for their delusions but side with perversion and expedite their own moral collapse. This is their choice and God’s eventual wrath witl ensue.

Active promotion of buggery is effectively the sole “raison d’etre” of the sodomite lobby and should be stamped on by the righteous and just...

Most homosexuals fail to produce an heir because they are too busy rubbing their appendages with garlic Naan.

Fuck off.

It's not so much that they fail to produce heirs. It's more the case that the heirs they do produce, they remove by waxing. 

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

She had so many children,

But they were all Jews,

It was 1935,

Hitler was at the height of his powers,

He rounded them all up,

He gave them all free showers

Reported for impersonating the legend that is Ratcum.

I'm the only gay Nazi in Cunts Corner

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I really shouldn't have succumbed to his latest troll-bait. Punkers is a catholic as much as I'm a Jedi knight. As for his other posh boy nonsense he makes too many errors - remember sat-navigate?

For the sake of discussion, let's say he is a "newly converted" catholic....which empowers you as a Jedi.....that makes him an apprentice Shit lord....we'll call him Darth Bummer!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I really shouldn't have succumbed to his latest troll-bait. Punkers is a catholic as much as I'm a Jedi knight. As for his other posh boy nonsense he makes too many errors - remember sat-navigate?

For the sake of discussion, let's say he is a "newly converted" catholic....which empowers you as a Jedi.....that makes him an apprentice Shit lord....we'll call him Darth Bummer!  

Guest judgetwi

I would horsewhip this fucking mental piece of scumbag shit through the streets and then hang the cunt from the nearest tree with a length of electrical cable.

Oh sorry. I thought it said ALASTAIR Campbell.

Have to get the old mince pies checked out.