CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aaron Campbell.

Guest 'eavensabove

38 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck that sort of cushy number. This cunt qualifies for my proposed "Escape from New York" style facility, which will see a giant wall built around the Isle of Wight. All the scum and dregs of society, the sort who really deserve the death penalty that we don't have any more, will be dropped in there and left to fend for themselves. No rules, no guards, no tobacco allowance, no fucking parole, just forget all about them for twenty years or so and then let's see how many of the cunts are left.

So basically, just leave the Isle of Wight as it is then. 

1 hour ago, The Bishop said:

"Served" as "The Accused"?

While on the subject of poorly educated arseholes, Pen, since when was the defendant and alleged criminal allowed to vote for their own destiny via jury inclusion, undermining the impartial verdict? Alfie said he'd 'served on two juries'. Jesus wept. You fucking thick felching maven.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Tell me again, why is the England against the death penalty?  

Well, I for one am definitely against it.

In terms of this cunt alone, he'll wish we had the death penalty every fucking day for the rest of his poxy life. Death's to good for the cunt.  

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

This is truly appalling and disturbing case.

Sometimes nature produces a “wrongun”... a Fred West, a Sutcliffe. the Bulger killers.

This obviously mentally ill psychopath will spend the rest of his days in Broadmoor or Rampton.

But the 'problem' (if you want to call it one) is that he is not mentally ill and has no history of being so either. Not in a medical definition. Throw the cunt in Wormwood Scrubs. They know how best to deal with cunts like him. 

Guest Khiwa
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, I for one am definitely against it.

In terms of this cunt alone, he'll wish we had the death penalty every fucking day for the rest of his poxy life. Death's to good for the cunt.  

He should be set on fire and/or tortured within an inch of his life, then given medical support to get him fit enough to repeat the process. Hopefully this would make the cunt suffer for several decades to come.

Simon Cowell could offer a torturing session as top prize on his new reality show "Britain's Got Paedos".

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Khiwa said:

He should be set on fire and/or tortured within an inch of his life, then given medical support to get him fit enough to repeat the process. Hopefully this would make the cunt suffer for several decades to come.

Simon Cowell could offer a torturing session as top prize on his new reality show "Britain's Got Paedos".

Indeed. See my previous post. He'll be scared up big time before he reaches 19 and battered to fuck again and again at every given opportunity. He'll probably get shipped-out of Scotland and banged-up down South. No visits, no fuck all.  

Guest 'eavensabove

Drop the cunt off on here, and all others like him and let nature take its course. 27 years behind bars is too costly just to feed the cunt. 

large.arroncampbellisland.jpg.92504412bdb41a839fe4f0f510174264.jpg   

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Tell me again, why is the England against the death penalty?  

23 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

Khiwa: the death penalty is one thing, torturing is another. It's a step back to the Middle Ages. Knee-jerk idiot.

Wiz: while I see the appeal of the death penalty, it's proven in other Western societies such as the US to not serve as a deterrent for serious crime. In my opinion, suffering a prison term (though far from an ideal solution) has a better track record: Ians Brady and Huntley are good examples from the UK, both of whom were tortured in a far more insidious and effective way, manifested by their desire to be euthenised on numerous occasions. Surely most of this ilk, such as this latest piece of sadistic shit, would opt for an easier way out?

57 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

But the 'problem' (if you want to call it one) is that he is not mentally ill and has no history of being so either. Not in a medical definition. Throw the cunt in Wormwood Scrubs. They know how best to deal with cunts like him. 

Do you have friends in Wormwood Scrubs ?

Why do the prisoners know best about anything ?

Please provide evidence with your answer along with any statements from the prison inmates.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
35 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

See the source image

Interesting. That looks like it was from the American Civil War but obviously it isn’t. I’m guessing it’s from “Birth of a Nation” (c 1912?) and supposed to be the execution of the Lincoln conspirators. 

I would be interested in knowing where it came from. No pisstake, genuine question. Promise. 

11 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Interesting. That looks like it was from the American Civil War but obviously it isn’t. I’m guessing it’s from “Birth of a Nation” (c 1912?) and supposed to be the execution of the Lincoln conspirators. 

I would be interested in knowing where it came from. No pisstake, genuine question. Promise. 

Why? Do you want to add it to your collection of death videos?

Guest judgetwi
16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Why? Do you want to add it to your collection of death videos?

None of your fucking business nose ointment.

This message sent from the Wankers Watch hotdesk.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

None of your fucking business nose ointment.

This message sent from the Wankers Watch hotdesk.

How was your kebab, Judge?

8 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Shamima Begum? A murderer with intent at aged 15. 

A murderer? Can you prove intent? As a British citizen, she was a child at 15, who is apparently , not accused of such crimes....accept by you. Were you there? Aren’t you a little bit obsessed by this....sneaking it in this way?

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

While on the subject of poorly educated arseholes, Pen, since when was the defendant and alleged criminal allowed to vote for their own destiny via jury inclusion, undermining the impartial verdict? Alfie said he'd 'served on two juries'. Jesus wept. You fucking thick felching maven.

Nothing is real here NOSE OINTMENT (thank you @judgetwi :) ).. you can serve as a defendant on a pretend jury.

43 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

A murderer? Can you prove intent? As a British citizen, she was a child at 15, who is apparently , not accused of such crimes....accept by you. Were you there? Aren’t you a little bit obsessed by this....sneaking it in this way?

As to Aaron Campbell I want to know more about the girl's father and his selling of cannabis to a 15 year old and whether this had an effect on Campbell's brain and behaviour. The girl's father cannot excused of the possibility that he may have some responsibility for what happened.

Regarding Begum, everything I am reading say's that she should be bought back to the UK and a real effort made to do so so that she can be interrogated as to her mindset .. also do not forget that at her still very young age she has lost three children and that in the case of the last child its death might have been prevented had we made an effort and managed to to repatriate her .. for that our state has to bear some responsibility.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

For someone of working age 'eavans does seem to have far too much time on his hands .. time that could surely be put to better use.

1 minute ago, The Bishop said:

As to Aaron Campbell I want to know more about the girl's father and his selling of cannabis to a 15 year old and whether this had an effect on Campbell's brain and behaviour. The girl's father cannot excused of the possibility that he may have some responsibility for what happened.

Regarding Begum, everything I am reading say's that she should be bought back to the UK and a real effort made to do so so that she can be interrogated as to her mindset .. also do not forget that at her still very young age she has lost three children and that in the case of the last child its death might have been prevented had we made an effort and managed to to repatriate her .. for that our state has to bear some responsibility.

Mind you, if the government of this country is allowed by the people to put two fingers up to the democratic process then I suppose it is possible to pick and choose how you interpret the rule of law. Let’s go back to hanging 6yr olds for stealing handkerchiefs. Fuck social responsibility, let the homeless and poor starve. It’ll be great....until it parks on our doorsteps , then we will be the first to start screaming.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

This is truly appalling and disturbing case.

Sometimes nature produces a “wrongun”... a Fred West, a Sutcliffe. the Bulger killers.

This obviously mentally ill psychopath will spend the rest of his days in Broadmoor or Rampton.

Hang on Punkers, you can't pick and choose what your deity created - you've previously stated that God created everything, yet when it comes to a "wrongun" who clearly isn't wired up correctly from the outset it suddenly becomes "nature's" responsibility. Now, if you put forward the go to ecclesiastical argument that God's designs have deliberate flaws to test God's children to resolve then that's fine but by blaming "nature" you are in fact denying the existence of God.