CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aaron Campbell.

Guest 'eavensabove

34 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hang on Punkers, you can't pick and choose what your deity created - you've previously stated that God created everything, yet when it comes to a "wrongun" who clearly isn't wired up correctly from the outset it suddenly becomes "nature's" responsibility. Now, if you put forward the go to ecclesiastical argument that God's designs have deliberate flaws to test God's children to resolve then that's fine but by blaming "nature" you are in fact denying the existence of God.

Late to the party roops, baws did that one as soon as punkers slipped up. 

Predictably. 

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Interesting. That looks like it was from the American Civil War but obviously it isn’t. I’m guessing it’s from “Birth of a Nation” (c 1912?) and supposed to be the execution of the Lincoln conspirators. 

I would be interested in knowing where it came from. No pisstake, genuine question. Promise. 

I haven't a clue Jewdi. The architecture could be the give-away, and also the head-gear. My money's on the carpark at Wikes. 

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Do you have friends in Wormwood Scrubs ?

Why do the prisoners know best about anything ?

Please provide evidence with your answer along with any statements from the prison inmates.

Friends no, but previous acquaintances yes, and having spent some time in there I have seen how inmates (and some of the screws) deal with likes of  Campbell. 

I cannot provide evidence, as I left it all behind me in the tunnel along with 14/oz burn and a Biro. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, The Bishop said:

The one of the left seem to fall to a sitting  position, the one in the centre opens his legs and the one on the right pulls his pants down as he falls..

In other words, they are all shitting themselves. 

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hang on Punkers, you can't pick and choose what your deity created - you've previously stated that God created everything, yet when it comes to a "wrongun" who clearly isn't wired up correctly from the outset it suddenly becomes "nature's" responsibility. Now, if you put forward the go to ecclesiastical argument that God's designs have deliberate flaws to test God's children to resolve then that's fine but by blaming "nature" you are in fact denying the existence of God.

The God squad and the PC loonies have a lot in common.

"this is the truth and you're wrong!... 

..oh, you agree with me?..

..I've changed my mind, this is the truth now, so there."

16 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

But the 'problem' (if you want to call it one) is that he is not mentally ill and has no history of being so either. Not in a medical definition. Throw the cunt in Wormwood Scrubs. They know how best to deal with cunts like him. 

Psychopathy in its extreme sense is a condition that the public has to be protected from...which is why the extreme fuckers are locked away. It is a personality abnormality rather than an illness. But.... although your common or garden variety of personality disorder is generally  a low level irritant, the high octane fuckers are a real problem.

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Psychopathy in its extreme sense is a condition that the public has to be protected from...which is why the extreme fuckers are locked away. It is a personality abnormality rather than an illness. But.... although your common or garden variety of personality disorder is generally  a low level irritant, the high octane fuckers are a real problem.

I still cannot comprehend as to why this kid of 15 did what he did. I'm not trying to make comparisons with a person twice his age or more, but this little cunt had no history as such, and neither was it some kind of terrible game which went wrong with a say of group of bullying mates. If anything, a kid of his age would know what he was doing was wrong, and more so than somebody much older who's probably been a paedo for most of their life and haven't given two fucks about it. Surely, a person doesn't literally change overnight to the extent that he did, and yet it seems as though he planned it all according to some reports. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

14 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Timmy Mallet springs to mind.

6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I still cannot comprehend as to why this kid of 15 did what he did. I'm not trying to make comparisons with a person twice his age or more, but this little cunt had no history as such, and neither was it some kind of terrible game which went wrong with a say of group of bullying mates. If anything, a kid of his age would know what he was doing was wrong, and more so than somebody much older who's probably been a paedo for most of their life and haven't given two fucks about it. Surely, a person doesn't literally change overnight to the extent that he did, and yet it seems as though he planned it all according to some reports. 

No, quite right, this has been percolating for a while. I’ll bet people close to him will be able to tell you what an unsettling little bugger  he is.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Roops, I'll be absolutely gobsmacked if he doesn't iron you on this!  

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Are you a man of the cloth? I'm officially Amish as from today. 

Bit of a shit choice, you could have been Mormon, then you would get to see the fast motor car type world record thingies, or you could go Quaker and get one of those pirate hats like the bloke off the porridge box.

Guest Khiwa
30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bit of a shit choice, you could have been Mormon, then you would get to see the fast motor car type world record thingies, or you could go Quaker and get one of those pirate hats like the bloke off the porridge box.

Often confused with Moomins.large.1010403810_11-Moomins.jpg.7c868c668b07fc2758e695900c379012.jpg

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Roops, I'll be absolutely gobsmacked if he doesn't iron you on this!  

I really shouldn't have succumbed to his latest troll-bait. Punkers is a catholic as much as I'm a Jedi knight. As for his other posh boy nonsense he makes too many errors - remember sat-navigate?

On 21 March 2019 at 19:10, 'eavensabove said:

This 16 years old 'little baby-faced angel' abducted, tortured, raped and murdered, six-year old Alesha McPhail. He's already been told that he'll face 27 years minimum behind bars (not Witherspoons)  before any right of parole. The murdered girl had 117 separate injuries inflicted by this cunt. He even bragged about it to social workers and has not shown the slightest remorse.  He was 15 at the time which brings into question (perhaps) 'is a fifteen years old person aware of the seriousness that they get themselves into and/or have they ability to prevent it.'

Aaron Campbell will be sentenced next month 

Let's all hope this evil little cunt comes face to face with hardened criminal scum who remove his wind pipe with a sharpened toothbrush. Even the most vile and committed career thieves hate a nonce like every other cunt.

The sad reality is that he'll be kept in solitary and then with the other nonces "for his own safety". Fuck him

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

God did indeed create everything and the processes from which we have evolved.

We can impact upon nature in a positive or negative way. God has given us the free will to do so

.Nature is but a a type of DNA structure for us to impact and improve and then populate the rest of the stars and the Universe.

Fred West could have chosen to be  a good person but chose otherwise.

The Devil is in all of us and some choose the wrong route like Cyril Smith or David Furnish.

All transgender people can chose to seek psychiatric help for their delusions but side with perversion and expedite their own moral collapse. This is their choice and God’s eventual wrath witl ensue.

Active promotion of buggery is effectively the sole “raison d’etre” of the sodomite lobby and should be stamped on by the righteous and just...

Most homosexuals fail to produce an heir because they are too busy rubbing their appendages with garlic Naan.

Fuck off.