CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England v some Czech cunts

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

The most obvious thing to point out is the mascot sporting a headscarf. I know she's only about five, but I hope she was properly frisked...just in case. Where's Big Jock when you need him?

2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

The most obvious thing to point out is the mascot sporting a headscarf. I know she's only about five, but I hope she was properly frisked...just in case. Where's Big Jock when you need him?

Fuck football and big Jock. I've just had to sit through Castleford being handed their arses to them on a plate by that fat cunt Johnny Vegas's St Helens.  

Guest judgetwi

Shameful exhibition of nationalism by a bunch of right wing extremists and white supremacists.

I didn’t see one cunt waving the flag of freedom. 🇫🇲

Guest Wizardsleeve
40 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Shameful exhibition of nationalism by a bunch of right wing extremists and white supremacists.

I didn’t see one cunt waving the flag of freedom. 🇫🇲

This is a football topic, Judge.  What do you expect?  

Guest Ollyboro
2 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Judge .. to me you have always been, and always will be TOP MAN .. I want you to know that.

Little Judgie's barred from Top Man. Something to do with a dirty protest over the size of the cockholes in their budget range of briefs.

Guest 'eavensabove

I had to laugh. 'England' (for fucksakes) have complained about Racist Chants being made to their players during last nights 5-1 win. This wouldn't have happened in '66 at Wembley, would it! When you have a side of 11 comprising of multi-breds of all colour shades, then you've got to expect a bit of chanting from a illiterate crowd who have no idea from which country that the 11 are from. They may as well have been batting for Barbados. An English soccer-shirt is no disguise. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest judgetwi

Endless weeping from the neoliberal establishment about the racist abuse at last night’s game. It’s terrible they cry, this always happens in Eastern Europe. 😰 Those racists need punishing/educating.....it’s the only language these ignorant backward bastards understand 😱. I totally agree.

So why the fuck are we importing thousands of these cunts every year? Probably for the same reason we are importing thousands of primitive  religious fanatics who want to cut off our heads and shit down the hole.

Because our lords and masters want the cheap labour so they can get even richer than they are now and make us all hate and despise each other instead of hating and despising them. 🎩 Oh, and because the fucking EU tells us to, which is the same fucking thing.

But don’t worry, we can always vote against it.

Can’t we?

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Endless weeping from the neoliberal establishment about the racist abuse at last night’s game. It’s terrible they cry, this always happens in Eastern Europe. 😰 Those racists need punishing/educating.....it’s the only language these ignorant backward bastards understand 😱. I totally agree.

So why the fuck are we importing thousands of these cunts every year? Probably for the same reason we are importing thousands of primitive  religious fanatics who want to cut off our heads and shit down the hole.

Because our lords and masters want the cheap labour so they can get even richer than they are now and make us all hate and despise each other instead of hating and despising them. 🎩 Oh, and because the fucking EU tells us to, which is the same fucking thing.

Can’t we?

Absolutely. We can vote against it. And the result of the vote will be acted upon, according to the will of the people. 

↩️

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Can’t we?

We did. It's called "fuxit" as the government are fucking it up. 

On 22/03/2019 at 19:44, Ollyboro said:

I was at the game.  Raheem didn’t seem to like me singing his name in a manner befitting his cultural ancestry.   Strange, as I’d just watched a programme on Sky Arts that had won awards for similar songs.