CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People’s vote march: London

cuntspotter

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You may scoff at "The Experts" but all of them, from banking and market-maker economists, The CBI, The Chamber of Commerce, The Governor of the Bank of England, The then PM and Chancellor to former American presidents were all proven very wrong when the UK economic fabric didn't disintegrate when the referendum result did not go the way they wished for. I thought it was rather telling the way the supposedly  impartial interviewer feigned a dismissive and sneering attitude in asking "who are the experts?"  Clearly a fully paid member of the metropolitan chattering classes...

If you're at home, any chance you could nip down to the Venue Cymru and kick Ronnie O'Sullivan in the bollocks? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Somthing that seems to have been forgotten is that the predictions pointed towards there being a narrow win for remain .. I am wondering how the remainers would have reacted  in such a case to a people votes demand and a march for brexit .. my bet is that they would have been screaming that it was undemocratic.

Heard some cunt on the radio saying "democracy is a wonderful thing, and more democracy can only make it better" the other day when they were asked about their views on a second referendum. Can you imagine the absolute shit show that would have followed if someone who voted leave had said the same thing in the event that remain had won?

Then you get the useful idiot youths who weren't old enough to vote at the time of the referendum, worked up into a frenzy by fabricated horror stories of what might happen in the event of a no deal and told blatant lies about how the entire thing is the result of bitter old racist pensioners who are blinded by nostalgia - again you can fucking guarantee the words "Hitler" and "youth" would be getting thrown around constantly if the situation was reversed.

The only possible reason people would call for a second referendum is because they want to change the result of the first, and the entire prospect of a second referendum in the situation that remain had won the first would have been laughed at, leave protests and marches would have been stopped outright or simply brushed off by the media as xenophobic rambling and therefore unworthy of coverage and any MP's supporting the idea would find themselves quickly slandered out of a job.

Its totally one sided, socially engineered, political bollocks.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No thanks Judge, though it’s sweet of you to offer for the umpteenth time. T5 LHR will no longer look like Saigon 1975 on Friday, which is a shame, I was hoping for some farewell drama like Argo. I was even going to buy a Daily Mail, to try and avoid suspicion.

You are, as is now expected, hugely wide of the mark with your assertions, but your ire is wasted on me. 

It’s enough for me to know that just as you are likely physically impotent thanks to your inevitable antihypertensives, you are now politically and culturally impotent too thanks to the complete bollocks of it your lot have made. The idea that your missed opportunity might make you cry salt tears of powerless rage one day as a noisy Polish family moves in next door and they start selling Hijabs in Asda, is all I need to know.

The damage is in many ways done. The U.K. is a laughing stock, Billions have been moved overseas, and to survive at all, Britannia will be prostituting herself to the Yanks, Russians and Qataris ever more enthusiastically. Remain, Leave, Win, Lose, it’s all been giant distraction for the masses while the real plundering went on uninterrupted. 

You’re an irrelevance. Expect to be carted off in handcuffs to the Rusbridger Centre for re-education in Islington any day now.

I’ll be sure to raise a glass to you on Saturday. Just keep paying the pension, there’s a good chap. Cheers.

Doh!

On 24/03/2019 at 15:56, Eric Cuntman said:

If you're at home, any chance you could nip down to the Venue Cymru and kick Ronnie O'Sullivan in the bollocks? 

And if the ref calls a miss you can keep kicking over and over again until you get him right on the Bell end

37 minutes ago, King Billy said:

And if the ref calls a miss you can keep kicking over and over again until you get him right on the Bell end

I was watching the afternoon session of the final against Robertson. O'Sullivan was playing like a cunt. He redeemed himself in the evening. He fucking loves referees doesn't he, especially when they take their time replacing balls thanks to the 'miss rule'.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was watching the afternoon session of the final against Robertson. O'Sullivan was playing like a cunt. He redeemed himself in the evening. He fucking loves referees doesn't he, especially when they take their time replacing balls thanks to the 'miss rule'.

I watched Barney's last game before retirement against Van Gerwyn in the Premiership, last night. And true to script, he got fucking hammered. It was in Rotterdam and he gave a speech in Dutch to the crowd. It was quite emotional. This morning the orange cunt has decided to rethink his retirement. 

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I watched Barney's last game before retirement against Van Gerwyn in the Premiership, last night. And true to script, he got fucking hammered. It was in Rotterdam and he gave a speech in Dutch to the crowd. It was quite emotional. This morning the orange cunt has decided to rethink his retirement. 

I find the darts boring since Phil Taylor packed it in. Cant really get interested in any of these cunts getting hammered by the orange mong. At least Taylor could still give him a run even though he was well past his best. All these other cunts play great until they meet MVG and then turn to jelly, except Anderson occasionally. And as for the BDO Why the fuck do they bother cos they really are shite

32 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I find the darts boring since Phil Taylor packed it in. Cant really get interested in any of these cunts getting hammered by the orange mong. At least Taylor could still give him a run even though he was well past his best. All these other cunts play great until they meet MVG and then turn to jelly, except Anderson occasionally. And as for the BDO Why the fuck do they bother cos they really are shite

Wade beat him twice recently. Difference is that MVG don't bottle it. If he's playing bad he just keeps grinding away where many others resign themselves and just go through the motions.