CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who whistle

Guest Roger cuntwing

Guest Roger cuntwing

I can't fucking stand people in the street who fuckihg whistle, when you are walking down the road minding your own business, then if you just happen to glance, these cunts whistle louder and persist with their fucking annoying whistling.!!!! They think they are the only cunts in world who  are able to do it!! FUCK OFF!! And keep your fucking whistling to yourselves, you irritating cunts!!!

1 hour ago, Roger cuntwing said:

I can't fucking stand people in the street who fuckihg whistle, when you are walking down the road minding your own business, then if you just happen to glance, these cunts whistle louder and persist with their fucking annoying whistling.!!!! They think they are the only cunts in world who  are able to do it!! FUCK OFF!! And keep your fucking whistling to yourselves, you irritating cunts!!!

Just for you

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Roger cuntwing said:

Are talking about the peasant level whistle from a tradesman at a fit bird passing by, or the cunts who try to chirp out a tune?  The chirpers are top shelf cunts.  The others, I can see letting their cuntishness slide.  

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Roger cuntwing said:

Cross the road, don’t look either way and ........this is very important......DO NOT FUCKING HESITATE!

Alternatively you could take up trainspotting to give some meaning to your pointless existence. You might end up on one of those Channel 5 documentaries about fucking weirdos we’re all supposed to laugh at.

Good luck with it anyway.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, judgetwi said:

Cross the road, don’t look either way and ........this is very important......DO NOT FUCKING HESITATE!

Alternatively you could take up trainspotting to give some meaning to your pointless existence. You might end up on one of those Channel 5 documentaries about fucking weirdos we’re all supposed to laugh at.

Good luck with it anyway.

We already have one of those here on the Corner, Judge.  Please, that is more than enough of that.  

Guest judgetwi
17 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

We already have one of those here on the Corner, Judge.  Please, that is more than enough of that.  

I like to encourage lonely sad fuckers to make friends. That’s the kind of bloke I am. No need to thank me.

35 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Are talking about the peasant level whistle from a tradesman at a fit bird passing by, or the cunts who try to chirp out a tune?  The chirpers are top shelf cunts.  The others, I can see letting their cuntishness slide.  

I don't trust plumbers, electricians or any cunt who carries out work in your house, if they whistle. The cunts do it to make you think that they're working away at the task in hand, whilst they're actually sniffing pants and stuffing jewellery into their pockets. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't trust plumbers, electricians or any cunt who carries out work in your house, if they whistle. The cunts do it to make you think that they're working away at the task in hand, whilst they're actually sniffing pants and stuffing jewellery into their pockets. 

Never trust anyone who whistles .. its like dogs that bark.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I often whistle while assisting another tortured soul into the hereafter. I like to send them on their way with a song in their hearts. 

Usually Down Down by status quo, or perhaps Ring of Fire. 

• Like 1

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
On 23/03/2019 at 15:48, Roger cuntwing said:

Roger get the medication down you and regret posting your brand of guff. However, old gits who whistle some war time crap whilst chewing their own gums off deserve the cunting I gave them some moments back.  My tactic of whistiling back hasn't fucking worked. What do you suggest Rog - and keep it coherent you plank.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
22 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I can play a whistle whilst wearing a flute. 

Percy Edwards was a cunt. 

A true professional cunt at work. Unlike the sad old coffin dodgers who try and replicate him. This needs weeding out Mr 'above

Guest 'eavensabove
33 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

A true professional cunt at work. Unlike the sad old coffin dodgers who try and replicate him. This needs weeding out Mr 'above

The man is a master of his craft. One should always whistle a happy tune as best as one can.