CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Taking to Twitter'

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Beware Lineker, Izzard, Gervais, Lily Allen and even worse 'breeds trying to fuck up our EU exit. Moreover, the 100,000 strong bunch of cuntbreeds who think it'll make any difference what happens as they're already sat on a fat pile of inherited, middle-class assets. Fuck off and I'll see you at the food bank if you're that poorly off. 

On 25/03/2019 at 21:29, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Beware Lineker, Izzard, Gervais, Lily Allen and even worse 'breeds trying to fuck up our EU exit. Moreover, the 100,000 strong bunch of cuntbreeds who think it'll make any difference what happens as they're already sat on a fat pile of inherited, middle-class assets. Fuck off and I'll see you at the food bank if you're that poorly off. 

There Ain't Half Been Some Clever Bastards  [c] Dury 1978

On 25/03/2019 at 21:29, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Fuck off you Irish third world cunt.  Turd world.    It’s you cunts that are causing all the problems again.  Fucking pykies.

• 1 year later...

Graham Linehan, the co-writer of Father fecking Ted, has been banned from Twitter for posting, or Tweeting as those cunts call it, "men aren't women tho".

That's an actual statement of fact though. Men aren't women, and women aren't men unless you start performing Frankensteinesque surgery on their secret bits and even then it's still really suspect.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Graham Linehan, the co-writer of Father fecking Ted, has been banned from Twitter for posting, or Tweeting as those cunts call it, "men aren't women tho".

That's an actual statement of fact though. Men aren't women, and women aren't men unless you start performing Frankensteinesque surgery on their secret bits and even then it's still really suspect.

Graham linehan is no doubt sick of these attention seeking freak show cunts. As are all normal, intelligent beings. And also sick of the snowflakes who pander to them. Like installing tampon dispensers in the boys toilets in schools so the little pricks can shove a lil-let up their arses and pretend to be girls.

2 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Sex-changes are last year's  cause-celebre, Blacks are the current favourites; in a few months the protesting classes will be bored with that and another Big Injustice will take over... Animal rights, eco-nutters, CND.. Off we go around again.

I don't like the loony extremist element, but the sensible side of the animal rights thing is something I do support. And so do my garden hedgehogs. 

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Sex-changes are last year's  cause-celebre, Blacks are the current favourites; in a few months the protesting classes will be bored with that and another Big Injustice will take over... Animal rights, eco-nutters, CND.. Off we go around again.

Indeed. I just discovered yesterday that this is Pride Month and it’s nearly fucking over. The Nancies must be well pissed off. All that time spent painting their toe nails and looking faaaaaabulous and no cunt noticed. 

Life just isn’t fair.....

Guest judgetwi
22 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

The other day I saw a procession of people wearing a largish circular black badge with an red hourglass on it. No-one had the faintest idea what it was all about. I couldn't even find a reference on Google.

As they say: "You're either with us or you've never heard of us.".

The hourglass is Extinction Rebellion, Greta Thunderpants and all that shit. A complete and utter bunch of cunts. How much litter did these save the planet wankers leave behind them? Plastic coffee cups are their specialty the toffee nosed “Daddy pays my credit card” fucking pricks.

15 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

The hourglass is Extinction Rebellion, Greta Thunderpants and all that shit. A complete and utter bunch of cunts. How much litter did these save the planet wankers leave behind them? Plastic coffee cups are their specialty the toffee nosed “Daddy pays my credit card” fucking pricks.

I remember the pictures that were taken by the poor cunts who had to clean up after that spoilt little snarly-faced witch and her entourage of sycophantic hangers-on. A train carriage that yielded 5 bin bags full of non recyclable plastic and polystyrene. And a photo of the back seat of her Tesla car, which was festooned with the same. Stupid little 'Evil-Heidi' looking cunt.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

No. it wasn't that one, this was less stylised and more rounded. The demonstrators also looked as though they had had a wash recently.

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed. I just discovered yesterday that this is Pride Month and it’s nearly fucking over. The Nancies must be well pissed off. All that time spent painting their toe nails and looking faaaaaabulous and no cunt noticed. 

Life just isn’t fair.....

When did our faggot friends decide that homosexuality wasn’t being sufficiently promoted to the still unconverted, by the fudge packing community strutting up  the road in a thong and lipstick one day a year, and actually what was needed was a month long cock up the arse extravaganza? I suppose the next step will be to quietly slip PRIDE in between spring and  summer and ‘hey presto’ we’ve got 5 seasons in a year and kids can be taught that at school as if it’s always been that way. Follow the science, as we keep on being told. The Trans mania and the cancellation of any cunt who dares even question the notion that male and female are no longer the only two genders, seems to be the current thing that gets the libtard cockwombles so hot and triggered nowadays. They put their fingers in their ears, close their eyes and ignore the fact that this utterly stupid fucking insane belief contradicts thousands of years of science. Stupid fucking cunts who deserve a severe kick in the cunt, especially the ones we used to call men.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

When did our faggot friends decide that homosexuality wasn’t being sufficiently promoted to the still unconverted, by the fudge packing community strutting up  the road in a thong and lipstick one day a year, and actually what was needed was a month long cock up the arse extravaganza? I suppose the next step will be to quietly slip PRIDE in between spring and  summer and ‘hey presto’ we’ve got 5 seasons in a year and kids can be taught that at school as if it’s always been that way. Follow the science, as we keep on being told. The Trans mania and the cancellation of any cunt who dares even question the notion that male and female are no longer the only two genders, seems to be the current thing that gets the libtard cockwombles so hot and triggered nowadays. They put their fingers in their ears, close their eyes and ignore the fact that this utterly stupid fucking insane belief contradicts thousands of years of science. Stupid fucking cunts who deserve a severe kick in the cunt, especially the ones we used to call men.

In 400 years our descendants are going to read about these fucking weirdos and probably view them in the same way we view the Spanish inquisition then wonder what a bunch of cunts we must have been to tolerate this bollocks.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Well tell me Billy, where do you stand with the latest bunch of freaks, the Black Trans Lives Matter movement. Were you anywhere near one of their mincing marches yesterday?

I know where I stand, especially near them. Backed into a tight corner, with four layers of gaffer tape on my arsehole.  Sad, sick cunt.

42 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

In 400 years our descendants are going to read about these fucking weirdos and probably view them in the same way we view the Spanish inquisition then wonder what a bunch of cunts we must have been to tolerate this bollocks.

In 400 years no one will be reading anything except what Google has deemed acceptable and allowed to survive. Google is almost a monopoly already, in relation to where humans obtain their news from.. The fact that Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc. are now not even trying to hide the censoring of right wing content and even worse anything which they arbitrarily disagree with is frightening. I don’t know if you know about the Google books project? Historical knowledge has until recently been recorded for the future in books in libraries and places of education throughout the world. Google have copied and digitally stored hundreds of milllions of books in libraries across the world, even inventing a machine to make that possible on a massive scale. So when the statues have all been pulled down book burning is the next logical step. It’s not as if it would be a new idea. Google will then be the almost sole source of historical literature. This widespread civil unrest in the US is deeply disturbing as it’s being allowed to happen and defended by the democrat politicians at all levels. If the USA descends into civil war and the Marxists, because that’s what these insurgents are, prevail then the rest of the world will have no choice but to follow suit. It’s history repeating itself except the USA is so militarily powerful that a Marxist US allied with China could and would impose their will on the rest of the world. The Black Lives Matter smokescreen is using the millions of PC brainwashed protesters and they should realise they’re marching, not for George fucking Floyd but straight to the gulag. We can all marvel at real police brutality then and ask ourselves why we allowed this to happen?

31 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well tell me Billy, where do you stand with the latest bunch of freaks, the Black Trans Lives Matter movement. Were you anywhere near one of their mincing marches yesterday?

I know where I stand, especially near them. Backed into a tight corner, with four layers of gaffer tape on my arsehole.  Sad, sick cunt.

I think you’re more likely to be found bent over with your head in a sack of garlic, your pantalons around your hairy ankles and a sign gaffertaped to your derrière saying ‘bienvenu’. There will no doubt be a complimentary bucket of goose fat beside you to ensure the event runs smoothly.

Fuck off. lol.

26 minutes ago, King Billy said:

In 400 years no one will be reading anything except what Google has deemed acceptable and allowed to survive. Google is almost a monopoly already, in relation to where humans obtain their news from.. The fact that Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc. are now not even trying to hide the censoring of right wing content and even worse anything which they arbitrarily disagree with is frightening. I don’t know if you know about the Google books project? Historical knowledge has until recently been recorded for the future in books in libraries and places of education throughout the world. Google have copied and digitally stored hundreds of milllions of books in libraries across the world, even inventing a machine to make that possible on a massive scale. So when the statues have all been pulled down book burning is the next logical step. It’s not as if it would be a new idea. Google will then be the almost sole source of historical literature. This widespread civil unrest in the US is deeply disturbing as it’s being allowed to happen and defended by the democrat politicians at all levels. If the USA descends into civil war and the Marxists, because that’s what these insurgents are, prevail then the rest of the world will have no choice but to follow suit. It’s history repeating itself except the USA is so militarily powerful that a Marxist US allied with China could and would impose their will on the rest of the world. The Black Lives Matter smokescreen is using the millions of PC brainwashed protesters and they should realise they’re marching, not for George fucking Floyd but straight to the gulag. We can all marvel at real police brutality then and ask ourselves why we allowed this to happen?

All very Orwellian and sinister but its a good scare story worthy of five rolls of tin foil. 

Google Books was conceived as one of many "Other Bets" when the thinking was that books were going to replaced by digital assistants - Kindle anyone? - the anticipated revenue was huge. As it turned out people preferred to holding an actual book which when not being read, could be stored in a bookshelf as a decorative feature showcasing the owners' intellectualism. Then the copywrite lawsuits started piling up on Google's doormat. Now Google Books is just another digital archive amongst many - it even has to compete with Google Scholar.