CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cherie puts her foot in it (again)

and

Cherie Blair causes storm after telling pupils that 'most African women's first sexual experience is rape'

Cherie Blair has claimed that rape is the first sexual experience of ‘most African ladies’. 

She is reported to have made the remark during a talk about women and leadership to pupils at a London secondary school.

Strange that, most English girls and boys first sexual experience is rape, especially if they were born in the environs of Rochdale or Rotherham, allegedly at the hands of taxi drivers or Members of Parliament.

I haven't heard her mention that, probably because they're white, so it doesn't really concern her.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cooze said:

Cherie Blair has claimed that rape is the first sexual experience of ‘most African ladies’. 

Total and complete fucking bollocks. Everyone knows that "most African ladies" first sexual experience is FGM.

Guest DrCunt
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

How the fuck did you get a picture of Mrs Baws cum face?

Surprised you know what it likes like, Baws.

Maybe he got it from your postman.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

No - but there were dolphins involved.

'Nuff said

I adopted a Dolphin... All hell broke loose when its real parents turned up on me doorstep.