CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cherie puts her foot in it (again)

and

14 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

She would make a great coffee table.  Lots of space for bottles on her back, and you wouldn't trip over her feet when you get up to go for a piss.

Absolutely fucking awful. The least amusing comment I think I’ve ever seen on here.

Edited by Ape
Only Pukeape is capable of worse, and only marginally. Withers and Pukeape - what a pair of utter fucking wankers.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I once had a half-sister.

6.jpg

She was the type of woman that would shoot you if you were taking a shit with the door ajar, and then blame intruders. She would also often leave me stumped. 

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I wonder if, during hard times, she'd stand by her man?

Well, she'll certainly not have to suffer the indignity of Athletes Foot. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What's not to like here?

1)  pretty face.

2)  nice tits.

3)  can't run away.

When bashing her from behind, and using your legs to keep hers from trying to esc.....err.....shift positions, you don't have to listen to "you're hurting my legs.  I don't think I'd be able to get around not pinning her ankles behind her ears, and making her fucking squeal, though.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

When bashing her from behind, and using your legs to keep hers from trying to esc.....err.....shift positions, you don't have to listen to "you're hurting my legs.  I don't think I'd be able to get around not pinning her ankles behind her ears, and making her fucking squeal, though.  

@Eddie sort this cunt out PLEASE.