CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The pope's ringpiece

Eric Cuntman

The current kiddie-fiddler in chief, has started refusing to allow his followers to plant one on the papal bauble. The video shows that all those disappointed sheep were of the adult variety. 

I bet he's not so fucking coy when it comes to letting the younger members of the Vatican choir kiss his ring, or suck his bell-end.

@Earl of Punkape, has a priest ever asked you to kiss anything?

Lol.

Guest 'eavensabove

The Pope is a cunt (as so too is all that he stands for) and the Vatican is a breeding ground for kiddie fiddlers and the Devil's work. It is more corrupt than nastasi and the KGB put together. The going's on in there would make a grown man spit, and the entire complex should be flattened. I'd wager that torture & murder is still rife in there too, they stole The Amber Room and gave it to the Mafia.

See the source image 

Edited by 'eavensabove

19 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The Pope is a cunt (as so too is all that he stands for) and the Vatican is a breeding ground for kiddie fiddlers and the Devil's work. It is more corrupt than nastasi and the KGB put together. The going's on in there would make a grown man spit, and the entire complex should be flattened. I'd wager that torture & murder is still rife in there too, they stole The Amber Room and gave it to the Mafia.

See the source image 

Look, the filthy old cunt can barely restrain himself. Catholicism and Islam, two ideologies that could reasonably be outlawed, on the grounds of child sexual abuse alone.

I hope that little boy got away unscathed. I dread to think what some of these religious loonies would be prepared to allow happen to their kids, in return for a promise of a place in heaven.

Guest Wizardsleeve

You just know the deviant fucking bastard wants to push the boy's head down onto his rigid cock and force him to suck.  Punky probably dreams of such an adventure with the old cunt!  

Guest judgetwi

What do a Catholic priest and a pint of Guinness have in common?

They both have black bodies and a white collar and if you get a dodgy one you need to look out for your arse.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You just know the deviant fucking bastard wants to push the boy's head down onto his rigid cock and force him to suck.  Punky probably dreams of such an adventure with the old cunt!  

I'd wager that the Pope whispered: "Handle my crucifix, not my cock... for now."  They're ALL at it, and have been for hundreds of years, and it's no laughing matter at all when you consider that it's still going on today. Somewhere, right now a priest is raping little kids. 

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'd wager that the Pope whispered: "Handle my crucifix, not my cock... for now."  They're ALL at it, and have been for hundreds of years, and it's no laughing matter at all when you consider that it's still going on today. Somewhere, right now a priest is raping little kids. 

And a more senior priest is already paving the way for a diocese transfer and cover-up should the cat get out of the bag.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And a more senior priest is already paving the way for a diocese transfer and cover-up should the cat get out of the bag.

We'll see what Punkers has got to say about all of this. He has a lot to answer for. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's no secret why they call a priests living quarters "rectory..."  why don't the disgusting cunts sneak out under the cover of night and molest some some poor farmer's animals...or even take off the collar and rape a prostitute in his/her sleep?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

We'll see what Punkers has got to say about all of this. He has a lot to answer for. 

Punky is polishing their......shoes....yeah...he's polishing the priests shoes at the "club."  

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's no secret why they call a priests living quarters "rectory..."  why don't the disgusting cunts sneak out under the cover of night and molest some some poor farmer's animals...or even take off the collar and rape a prostitute in his/her sleep?

See the source image

Guest 'eavensabove
28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

paedophile-priests.jpg

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look, the filthy old cunt can barely restrain himself. Catholicism and Islam, two ideologies that could reasonably be outlawed, on the grounds of child sexual abuse alone.

I hope that little boy got away unscathed. I dread to think what some of these religious loonies would be prepared to allow happen to their kids, in return for a promise of a place in heaven.

An early Michael Jackson video ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Maybe,  just maybe, he is a genuine guy. I doubt for one minute he even knows where Essex is.  

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

See the source image 

Of come on, Nastasi was an entertainer on the tennis court. Don't think he was corrupt.