CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Doggo Speak

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

You'll give Fwanky the horn, and take him back to his youth puppyhood.

Do you know a good taxidermist?  We create a stuffed dog, hook up a gaped anus to an high amperage electrical circuit and destroy the sick fucking cunt.  

Guest 'eavensabove
21 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't see a point to punishing an animal for the crimes of the human.  

Imagine for just a moment that you are among two human survivors of a plane crash, and one canine.  It is harder to sneak up on a dog, and the dog will keep you warm if it doesn't think you are a cunt.  Conversely, your human companion will plot to harvest your organs in your sleep for food and keep the dog as a warning system and warmth....and a co survivalist who will not question any human decision.  

Don't exterminate dogs, round up and exterminate cunt humans.....DWF, Pen, and Punky would be a brilliant start.

Sorry, but your vision is flawed from its onset. I cannot imagine myself being human under any circumstances, and I'd sooner die from frostbite than to snuggle with any canine. I fucking hate the cunting things in every way imaginable, and that's me being honest, for once. 

2 hours ago, The Bishop said:

They say it's as big as four cats and it has retractable legs so it can leap up at you  and it lights up at night and has 4 ears, two for listening with and two as back up ears and it has huge cups for claws, a magnetic tail so if you're metal it can attach itself to you and instead of a mouth it has four arses. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They say it's as big as four cats and it has retractable legs so it can leap up at you  and it lights up at night and has 4 ears, two for listening with and two as back up ears and it has huge cups for claws, a magnetic tail so if you're metal it can attach itself to you and instead of a mouth it has four arses. 

I understand that it is called a @Panzerknacker