CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lettuce, Bacon on Granary with Tomatoe being taught in schools

Guest N/A

Now I think society has moved on considerably since my 1970s and 80s days at inner city white non stabbing comprehensive school.  I think even I can say I don’t think or even bat an eye when I see two puffs walking in the park.   It’s all got a bit passé.  However to teach LBGT to children at 5 years old is too young for fucks sake.   At least let them have an afternoon of innocence before filing their heads with things that by their natural course they don’t have urges for until hormones kick in, say 10 ish? In early developers.   Sex and gender play very little role in early years and children often form relationships with either gender without boundaries in infants.  Let’s not get all sexual and create barriers with this premature chat.

some say that to delay until later shows that there is a sence of it being wrong to talk about LBGT, that to hide it until 10 years old is because it’s considered a wrong thing to do.     I say, get your fucking hand of that girls knee.   If she doesn’t bleed she doesn’t need to know what a fucking Transvestite does on a Friday night.  If a boy can’t spaff his load yet, there’s no need for him to know that Jimmy sucking his cock is ok.

im sure there are classrooms where little Jonny has two well presented and colour coordinated Dads, or two fat ugly unfuckable mums with short hair.  I get that society recognizes this happens quite readily.    But let’s not sexualise infants, that’s just cuntery of the highest order.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Now I think society has moved on considerably since my 1970s and 80s days at inner city white non stabbing comprehensive school.  I think even I can say I don’t think or even bat an eye when I see two puffs walking in the park.   It’s all got a bit passé.  However to teach LBGT to children at 5 years old is too young for fucks sake.   At least let them have an afternoon of innocence before filing their heads with things that by their natural course they don’t have urges for until hormones kick in, say 10 ish? In early developers.   Sex and gender play very little role in early years and children often form relationships with either gender without boundaries in infants.  Let’s not get all sexual and create barriers with this premature chat.

some say that to delay until later shows that there is a sence of it being wrong to talk about LBGT, that to hide it until 10 years old is because it’s considered a wrong thing to do.     I say, get your fucking hand of that girls knee.   If she doesn’t bleed she doesn’t need to know what a fucking Transvestite does on a Friday night.  If a boy can’t spaff his load yet, there’s no need for him to know that Jimmy sucking his cock is ok.

im sure there are classrooms where little Jonny has two well presented and colour coordinated Dads, or two fat ugly unfuckable mums with short hair.  I get that society recognizes this happens quite readily.    But let’s not sexualise infants, that’s just cuntery of the highest order.

The wound up fucking cunts are afraid that little Johnny and Jill will take the information they get at 10+ to the toilet or play yard and put it to the test, or jill will be fingering herself feverishly while Jonny is wanking himself unconscious under his desk.  Fucking god forbid you just let the children discover and explore in their own fucking time.....as it has been done since our species was given a classification....homo sapiens cunticus.Every brat at their own time find out that they won't actually go blind or grow hair on their fucking palms.

I am going to anxiously await Neil's input on this one.  Punkape should be forbidden from posting in this topic.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Will the final exam be oral?

Gyps, I fear for you....I think you have had an overexpoure to Pen's drivel.  I have secret cleansing technique that will rid you of that crusty grime....basically an alkaline hydrolysis process....guaranteed results.  

What people decide they want to do in the privacy of a hidden room , somewhere on the planet Zarg , is entirely up to them.  But..... promoting deviant sexual interests and practises to youngsters who are more interested in lego is just twp. I think that the promotion of tolerance  and good cititizenship are coterminus and can be arrived at in the same way. I suspect that this is not good enough for this growing group of men..... and it is almost exclusively men whose deviance has permeated every corner of their lives and they now shrilly screech it out as a new “norm” for society to absorb. Failure to do so is just evidence to them of your monstrous, nazi like desire to persecute anyone who is a bit different. What shite is that?

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The wound up fucking cunts are afraid that little Johnny and Jill will take the information they get at 10+ to the toilet or play yard and put it to the test, or jill will be fingering herself feverishly while Jonny is wanking himself unconscious under his desk.  Fucking god forbid you just let the children discover and explore in their own fucking time.....as it has been done since our species was given a classification....homo sapiens cunticus.Every brat at their own time find out that they won't actually go blind or grow hair on their fucking palms.

I am going to anxiously await Neil's input on this one.  Punkape should be forbidden from posting in this topic.  

Reported for Paedo references.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

What people decide they want to do in the privacy of a hidden room , somewhere on the planet Zarg , is entirely up to them.  But..... promoting deviant sexual interests and practises to youngsters who are more interested in lego is just twp. I think that the promotion of tolerance  and good cititizenship are coterminus and can be arrived at in the same way. I suspect that this is not good enough for this growing group of men..... and it is almost exclusively men whose deviance has permeated every corner of their lives and they now shrilly screech it out as a new “norm” for society to absorb. Failure to do so is just evidence to them of your monstrous, nazi like desire to persecute anyone who is a bit different. What shite is that?

My missus watches Queer Eye For The Straight Guy. She's been warned that it either goes off when the kids are in the room or her head goes through the telly.

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You say “tomatoe”, I say “you stupid fucking cunt”. 

Good morning. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

There must be mirrors at the public toilets in your local park. 

Guest Erroreptile404
18 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I think even I can say I don’t think or even bat an eye when I see two puffs walking in the park.  

Two poofs walking through a park holding hands. Decimus and William going for their weekly cottaging session? lol

1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Two poofs walking through a park holding hands. Decimus and William going for their weekly cottaging session? lol

Here he is! Back after his recent meltdown. Are you still an easily-rattled wanker, or have you managed to get your bullshit threat habit under control?

Guest judgetwi
19 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Ironical

_106122275_protest3.jpg

Indeed. On the neoliberal hierarchy of victimhood benders and trannies come very high but the peacefuls are top of the tree. All over Birmingham and Manchester there are peaceful parents protesting about sexual deviancy being taught in primary schools. Apparently, according to Police it is not a “hate crime” but “very close to the line.” Well well, it seems a hate crime depends on who is doing the hating. 

What a dilemma for the liberal establishment eh? Of course children must be brainwashed into believing what we want but we can’t arrest or even ridicule the objectors because that would be racism. Oh fuck, they’ve painted themselves into a corner.

Already, some of these schools have caved in to the protests...... in effect breaking the law. However, the Department for Education has quietly approved of this, shifting the responsibility on to the individual headteachers. What we have here is one law for the peacefuls, another law for everybody else. There’s a lot more where this came from, trust me.

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed. On the neoliberal hierarchy of victimhood benders and trannies come very high but the peacefuls are top of the tree. All over Birmingham and Manchester there are peaceful parents protesting about sexual deviancy being taught in primary schools. Apparently, according to Police it is not a “hate crime” but “very close to the line.” Well well, it seems a hate crime depends on who is doing the hating. 

What a dilemma for the liberal establishment eh? Of course children must be brainwashed into believing what we want but we can’t arrest or even ridicule the objectors because that would be racism. Oh fuck, they’ve painted themselves into a corner.

Already, some of these schools have caved in to the protests...... in effect breaking the law. However, the Department for Education has quietly approved of this, shifting the responsibility on to the individual headteachers. What we have here is one law for the peacefuls, another law for everybody else. There’s a lot more where this came from, trust me.

Fucking hell, I actually find myself agreeing with you. You're still a fat cunt though.

• Like 2