CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The End Of A Dream

Penny Farthing

2 hours ago, The Bishop said:

For a couple of short years there was the hope that our nation would be free again. Sadly our foolish masters have decided that they know "best" and the dream is over. Welcome to the flag that we will all now bow down before or be treated as traitors.

255px-Flag_of_Europe.svg.png

Whilst on the one hand I'd be incredibly happy if we stayed in, on the other I'd be absolutely appalled. I didn't want the UK to leave, but more people wanted us out than in. Regardless of my own personal opinions, I wouldn't be comfortable if this now didn't happen. If the referendum can be overturned and its results ignored, then democracy is dead in this country. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Whilst on the one hand I'd be incredibly happy if we stayed in, on the other I'd be absolutely appalled. I didn't want the UK to leave, but more people wanted us out than in. Regardless of my own personal opinions, I wouldn't be comfortable if this now didn't happen. If the referendum can be overturned and its results ignored, then democracy is dead in this country. 

The irony is that if we had crashed out today it is likely that by 22nd May some deal would have been made with the EU regardless .. likely that we would have paid more to them than we got back, but isn't that always the case anyway. As to the DUP the current Irish situation is barmy, far better that we have a United Ireland. As things are now it is just a complete and utter fuck-up.

7 hours ago, The Bishop said:

For a couple of short years there was the hope that our nation would be free again. Sadly our foolish masters have decided that they know "best" and the dream is over. Welcome to the flag that we will all now bow down before or be treated as traitors.

255px-Flag_of_Europe.svg.png

Your dreams all end with you running to get some tissue and then changing your pyjama bottoms