CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Good morning fellow EU citizens

PANZER MURPHY

58 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ah roops baby..don't be bringin down me lá an athás with yer cut n paste farrago of farageness im glad to still see ya by the pool in the hotel Europa ..get yerself a drink n relax..leave the mess to arleen n tessy

Panzbaby 

Well, that's just it Panzy, with or without Brexit I'll still be supping exotic cocktails beside the swimming pools of Europe - Bexit will not make an iota of difference to travellers who wish to travel, whereas you'll still be quaffing your disgusting black stout by a pool of waterlogged peat no matter what your leaders tell you.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, that's just it Panzy, with or without Brexit I'll still be supping exotic cocktails beside the swimming pools of Europe - Bexit will not make an iota of difference to travellers who wish to travel, whereas you'll still be quaffing your disgusting black stout by a pool of waterlogged peat no matter what your leaders tell you.

Your quite alluring when your rattled a little bit roops baby..i bet your cheeks are nearly as red as your tresses..you must allow me to buy you a Bailey's irish coffee next time you are in Dublin.

Panzbaby 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Of course Panz will have "freedom" of travel to and from other EU states .. as to whether he will be able to afford the air fare or sea fare and local taxes at what ever ports he uses is another matter.

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Your quite alluring when your rattled a little bit roops baby..i bet your cheeks are nearly as red as your tresses..you must allow me to buy you a Bailey's irish coffee next time you are in Dublin.

Panzbaby 

Don`t get sick Roops, the mad fuckers have to pay fifty euro to see a GP, sixty if he`s sober....

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Im in great form..its saturday ..im about to get out of bed ..gonna pedal me rothar into the city for a nice fried brekky..the union is intact..it's not raining..darkies lined up this evening and all.

Panzbaby

Good luck with this one panzy. I see your EU masters are shipping in the sub Saharan friendlies, presumably just for you?

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good luck panz. I see our masters are shipping in the sub Saharan friendlies, presumably just for work

Well there has been a lotta crazy talk in the last 1010 days out of your masters..but its water under the bridge now ..alls forgiven stubberz baby

Panzbaby 

8 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Well there has been a lotta crazy talk in the last 1010 days out of your masters..but its water under the bridge now ..alls forgiven stubberz baby

Panzbaby 

Haven't seen you for a while Panzer. How's things over there for the PIRA remnants? I imagine our generation have drank themselves nearly to death, and their offspring have all taken out their warrior instinct with that MMA or similar shit. Anyway. Nice to see you back.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Haven't seen you for a while Panzer. How's things over there for the PIRA remnants? I imagine our generation have drank themselves nearly to death, and their offspring have all taken out their warrior instinct with that MMA or similar shit. Anyway. Nice to see you back.

Oh you know how it is eric baby..the old guard fill the yunguns with a filtered and heavily redacted version of how it was.facts get twisted and events changed to suit the particular narrative thats popular at the given time.

Panzbaby 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Oh you know how it is eric baby..the old guard fill the yunguns with a filtered and heavily redacted version of how it was.facts get twisted and events changed to suit the particular narrative thats popular at the given time.

Panzbaby 

As I expected then.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Reported for nauseating ingratiation. 

For shame, eric. Sucking up to panzer of all people.... FFS. 🤮 Stubbs and pen are sailing close to the fucking wind as well, did your mothers not teach you about the enemy within? 

16 minutes ago, scotty said:

For shame, eric. Sucking up to panzer of all people.... FFS. 🤮 Stubbs and pen are sailing close to the fucking wind as well, did your mothers not teach you about the enemy within? 

I have gained at least 30 knots by sailing closer to the wind .. I am currently circling Panzbaby ready for the kill. You always have to gain their trust before giving them the `comforting' injection.

15 minutes ago, scotty said:

Morning scotterz baby glad to see ya still in the club this fine sunday morning 

Panzbaby

7 hours ago, scotty said:

If we've reached the point in our relationship that you have an opinion on who I speak to, I must also assume that you will no longer be sucking my cock, and tutting and rolling your eyes when I put the snooker on Eurosport?

• Like 1