CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Good morning fellow EU citizens

PANZER MURPHY

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've expended all my effort and finger stamina on endlessly clicking the "iron" button on your last ten posts.

You are without a shadow of a doubt, the most tedious, predictable, repetitive, one trick pony cunt this site has ever seen. 

Simply fucking awful. Have some dignity man, delete your profile and request that Roops discloses your address to the wider membership so we can all come to your sick bed and stove in your fucking skeletal chemo-ravaged skull.

You absolute fucking wanker.

You wouldn't be allowed into my hospice.   lol

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

You and your Petainist friend can be European citizens all you want, i’m an Englishman and will never bend to foreign rule.

After all that’s what all you Paddies fought for , for centuries.........only to give it away to a bunch of krauts and frogs.

That’s what sticks in your craw doesn’t it Pansy boy? The thought of us being free while you lick the EU arse for your handouts like the beggars you are.

Buy yourself an Easter egg Pansy boy.

Think there's a song about that...coz im free to do whatever i want any old time..i see tessy is back beggin for more time in the union ..she doesnt seem to want your bowl of sweet creamy freedom jewdz baby..they'll probably give her more time on the understanding that y'all behave yerselves in Brussels.

Panzbaby 

3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Think there's a song about that...coz im free to do whatever i want any old time..i see tessy is back beggin for more time in the union ..she doesnt seem to want your bowl of sweet creamy freedom jewdz baby..they'll probably give her more time on the understanding that y'all behave yerselves in Brussels.

Panzbaby 

Instead of worrying about Brekshit .. how about getting out of you flat and going to have a look at this?

In 1917, the SS Laurentic hit a mine off the coast of Fanad Head, carrying a secret cargo of over 3,000 gold bars. If you’re feeling particularly lucky this week, 22 bars are still unaccounted for…

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

Give the boy a prize for pointing out the bleeding obvious. We’ve all got access to the Establishment propaganda machine known as the B.B. cunting C. so what the fuck do we need you for?

The question is, Pansy boy, not whether these fascists are going to stitch us up, that’s a given, but what cunts are going to do when it happens. Obviously, some will just suck it up, might even become grateful subservient little gutter crawlers like you. Others might take a different attitude. What that might be I can’t say but i’m sure you’ve got all the answers you shameless little brown tongued leprechaun.

9 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Give the boy a prize for pointing out the bleeding obvious. We’ve all got access to the Establishment propaganda machine known as the B.B. cunting C. so what the fuck do we need you for?

The question is, Pansy boy, not whether these fascists are going to stitch us up, that’s a given, but what cunts are going to do when it happens. Obviously, some will just suck it up, might even become grateful subservient little gutter crawlers like you. Others might take a different attitude. What that might be I can’t say but i’m sure you’ve got all the answers you shameless little brown tongued leprechaun.

From Panzers viewpoint his fear is reasonable as prior to joining the EU Ireland was a third world country comparable to Columbia. Ireland so far has done well out of the EU. Back here in blighty the EU has created the illusions that it has benefited Scotland but that is not the real problem .. the real problem is many MP of all side having their snouts in the EU trough and of a civil service that is now wedded to and a toll of the EU .. whatever I wish Panzer well and hope that someway can be found for him to continue to receive his €203 weekly benefit payment.

4 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Why the fuck do you think I'd be interested in a bunch of brain dead cuntwaffles dressed up like colour blind homosexuals in teuchter country?

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dont know about stitching ya up..youve pretty much done that to yourselves..but they will make an example of y'all ..to show the more feckless members that the union means bizniz

Panzbaby 

It would not be in their best interests to do that, it would backfire on them big time. Regardless of what happens re BREXIT the EU are going to have to be very careful or they may well in the medium term end up with a UK government that simply withdraws from the EU unilaterally.

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dont know about stitching ya up..youve pretty much done that to yourselves..but they will make an example of y'all ..to show the more feckless members that the union means bizniz

Panzbaby 

Thank you for your meticulous analysis and your latest update.

Has Laura Kuntsberg got you on speed dial ?

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Why the fuck do you think I'd be interested in a bunch of brain dead cuntwaffles dressed up like colour blind homosexuals in teuchter country?

Consider who you're asking, Baws.  The single most boring, tedious and despised poof the corner has ever known.  

51 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Consider who you're asking, Baws.  The single most boring, tedious and despised poof the corner has ever known.  

womb rot is spreading to the pets of the middle classes Wiz. Fuckin disaster if you ask me.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, ratcum said:

womb rot is spreading to the pets of the middle classes Wiz. Fuckin disaster if you ask me.

Take off, nuke the site from orbit and all that.  

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Thank you for your meticulous analysis and your latest update.

Has Laura Kuntsberg got you on speed dial ?

You must be feeling pretty betrayed Jewdz baby..im embarrassed for y'all.  ... tessy will get her extention but the new date for you to stay or leave the club will be decided on tomorrow..depending on what tessy has to say for herself ..ran by jacob moogs new Dublin office tonite..its a fine lookin place..imagine all the money that will flow through that office.. bypassing the U.K. and into Europe

Panzbaby 

4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

You must be feeling pretty betrayed Jewdz baby..im embarrassed for y'all.  ... tessy will get her extention but the new date for you to stay or leave the club will be decided on tomorrow..depending on what tessy has to say for herself ..ran by jacob moogs new Dublin office tonite..its a fine lookin place..imagine all the money that will flow through that office.. bypassing the U.K. and into Europe

Panzbaby 

Reported rule 7 .. for fomenting the same argument with almost everyone else on the forum.

5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

As long as we get to vote in the European Elections at the end of May (the month, not the PM), I'll be as happy as a pig in Chardonnay

26 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

As long as we get to vote in the European Elections at the end of May (the month, not the PM), I'll be as happy as a pig in Chardonnay

Are these the elections for the undemocratic and unelected fascist bloc that y'all want to flee from but dont seem to want to...those elections is it.. Jiggerz old fruit?

Panzbaby 

18 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

We'd love to see y'all take part in the formation of a new European parliament..its how it works..your MEP's speak for you in Brussels and vote for stuff..its not like it's foisted on yiz ..as your elected elite in whitehall have been telling ya for years 

Panzbaby 

Yeah I know!

Like I said - it's going to be the mother of all democratic exercises voting for folks to represent the voice of the British people at The European Parliament. Under proportional representation too, so your vote actually counts.

Laffin etc....

7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

...ran by jacob moogs new Dublin office tonite..its a fine lookin place..imagine all the money that will flow through that office.. bypassing the U.K. and into Europe

Panzbaby 

...with the dividends and capital appreciation coming straight back to the beneficial owners. Silly ol' leprechaun, the office is brass plate job :rolleyes:

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

Panz baby....are you ill?  You haven't created yet another repetitive brexit nom in days.

Imagine a molten lead enema....maybe that image will help you keep your head out of your arse before creating a new one.