CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Good morning fellow EU citizens

PANZER MURPHY

Guest 'eavensabove
10 hours ago, scotty said:

I'd vote for that, 'eavens. Stand as an Independent Cunt. 

I'll stand as a cunt, but not independently. Not now I've purchased Osca Pistiorius's boots from eBay. They cost me a fucking arm and two legs. 

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, scotty said:

.....and therein lies the problem. Overwhelmingly, they have no wish to honour the referendum, only a small minority of MPs are pro-leave, the rest are being asked to vote through something in which they have no belief whatsoever. It isn't possible to formulate an agreement when the entire premise is based on something you're against in any form, they won't even agree on the "least worst" option. 

Decs compares the UK/EU relationship with an errant husband, and it's routinely referred to as a "divorce" from the EU. The parallel to that is the whole argument in a nutshell imho; on the one hand, we're certain to have less money after leaving, and on the other, we won't be subject to governance by the EU superstate, as it will shortly become. It always strikes me that the remain camp endlessly trot out the economic impact as if no other cunt is aware of it, like me explaining why I'm divorcing the trouble and strife and being stared at blankly by someone repeating, (slowly, so I can understand it,) that "but you'll have less money." And I reply I know that, but I'm still divorcing her. And they look utterly baffled, and say "but, don't you get it??.... YOU.... WILL.... HAVE... LESS... MONEY!!!" And I explain again why it's worth it, only for them to shake their heads and explain to me again with the aid of statistics and charts that I'll be financially worse off. The leavers think the financial cost is worth bearing, the remainers don't understand the equation because they simply don't recognise the non-monetary cost of staying. My guess is they never will. 

Indeed, you have hit the nail on the head. To these cunts nothing else matters except money. If you are rich your opinion counts for more apparently. Just look at the wankers on here who brag about their wealth....it’s not just about fantasy......it’s saying i’m richer than you so shut the fuck up! Accusations of poverty are commonplace on here and the message is obvious.

Bringing it back to reality, there are plenty of cunts who don’t understand that there are far more important things than money. That’s not the fault of the E.U. or the E.U. loving wankers, that’s just the world we live in now.

4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed, you have hit the nail on the head. To these cunts nothing else matters except money. If you are rich your opinion counts for more apparently. Just look at the wankers on here who brag about their wealth....it’s not just about fantasy......it’s saying i’m richer than you so shut the fuck up! Accusations of poverty are commonplace on here and the message is obvious.

Bringing it back to reality, there are plenty of cunts who don’t understand that there are far more important things than money. That’s not the fault of the E.U. or the E.U. loving wankers, that’s just the world we live in now.

Do you still have the hog Judge?

Guest judgetwi
8 minutes ago, The Guard said:

Do you still have the hog Judge?

I don’t do personal information My Lady. You should know the disadvantages of that on here much better than I.

Guest Ollyboro
27 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I don’t do personal information My Lady. You should know the disadvantages of that on here much better than I.

Repossessed? 

Don't feel down on yourself, Judy, at least there's a chance you'll appear on "Too Much Of A Pikey To Pay.....We'll Take It Away, You Cunt".

Guest judgetwi
20 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

@judgetwi  Would you agree with that sentiment?  I would never so blatantly run down your cuntishness.

Thank you for your interest.

Well there’s a certain yokel on here who, unable to cope with my searing logic and cutting wit, often refers to me as a “fat cunt”. Therefore I can see why I might be associated with Razor Ruddock who is both fat, and a cunt!

However, whatever my status, vis a vis the Body Mass Index, may be, I have decided to self identify as a slim cunt.

That’s fucking right! I’m a translender!

Translender Rights for Translenders I say!!!

I’ve had enough of you fucking bigots oppressing and disrespecting minorities like me. That’s a fucking HATE CRIME! The next time that carrotcrunching , racist tosser slags me off I am reporting the cunt to the Norfolk Constabulary. We’ll see what a clever wanker he is when the web fingered arsehole gets the door of his gimp house kicked in by the Thought Police.

Right on brothers and sisters!

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Well there’s a certain yokel on here who, unable to cope with my searing logic and cutting wit, often refers to me as a “fat cunt”. Therefore I can see why I might be associated with Razor Ruddock who is both fat, and a cunt!

However, whatever my status, vis a vis the Body Mass Index, may be, I have decided to self identify as a slim cunt.

I’ve had enough of you fucking bigots oppressing and disrespecting minorities like me. That’s a fucking HATE CRIME! The next time that carrotcrunching , racist tosser slags me off I am reporting the cunt to the Norfolk Constabulary. We’ll see what a clever wanker he is when the web fingered arsehole gets the door of his gimp house kicked in by the Thought Police.

It was me that made the 'Razor Ruddock' reference. And not because I was implying you were fat, it was just a tie-in to a comment that you had been a subject of the tv programme 'Can't Pay, We'll Take It Away'. 

Fuck all to do with @Decimus

You might have inadvertently made yourself look a right cunt here.

sober the fuck up. Then you might be able to acknowledge me without shitting yourself that we might know some of the same cunts from SE7 - SE14. 

20 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

😁😁😁🤣

Actually, just PM me. And let's find out. I don't reveal PMs. Ask any cunt here. But at least do me the courtesy of allowing (privately) one of us to know that the other one is a bullshitter. 

Because I know it isn't me.

Or is it just emojis for you?

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Actually, just PM me. And let's find out. I don't reveal PMs. Ask any cunt here. But at least do me the courtesy of allowing (privately) one of us to know that the other one is a bullshitter. 

Because I know it isn't me.

Or is it just emojis for you?

PM you mate? Sorry you’ve mistaken me for some other soppy cunt. I don’t need any internet friends. I just drop in now and again to take the piss out of wankers for my own amusement.

When I do it in real life people get all upset. You may have noticed that.

Or maybe not.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

PM you mate? Sorry you’ve mistaken me for some other soppy cunt. I don’t need any internet friends. I just drop in now and again to take the piss out of wankers for my own amusement.

Or maybe not.

Im glad you see it that way..from where im sittin your the one with the glass jaw comin on here gibberin about being betrayed and leaflets through the steel door of your high rise tinderbox jewdz baby 

Panzbaby 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Or maybe not.

Yeah blah, blah you pasty old windbag.

What we all really want to know is, who you gonna vote for in the coming MEP race?

Nige has put his pint down long enough to fill in his nomination papers so no doubt he’ll be getting your wobbly X in the appropriate box, presuming you can fit a new Crayola in your head wand. 

I do hope you keep an eye on your blood pressure in the next few weeks, incidentally. It’d be awful to think some poor old dear in a school assembly hall has to perform CPR on your bloated frame as you finally pop that middle cerebral clutching an EU ballot paper. 

Enjoy the show Judy, you soft-brained cunt. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Yeah blah, blah you pasty old windbag.

What we all really want to know is, who you gonna vote for in the coming MEP race?

Nige has put his pint down long enough to fill in his nomination papers so no doubt he’ll be getting your wobbly X in the appropriate box, presuming you can fit a new Crayola in your head wand. 

I do hope you keep an eye on your blood pressure in the next few weeks, incidentally. It’d be awful to think some poor old dear in a school assembly hall has to perform CPR on your bloated frame as you finally pop that middle cerebral clutching an EU ballot paper. 

Enjoy the show Judy, you soft-brained cunt. 

I would hope that even The Judge, with his brain firmly lodged in the 1950s, would see Farage for what he really is. Then again, he's known as "Sir Nige" to the fat cunt, so probably not.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Good one Judge .. the truth is that @Decimus and his bumchums are just newbies on here. They know nothing of the brave dark days of Benny, Flinty, catwoman and Drew Peacock.

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Allegedly the Judge has been spotted clutching a can of Special Brew already this morning. While screaming Farage from his pimped out mobility scooter

The last white knight of London. He's got a rolled up poster of the Brexit NHS pledge as his lance, hurtling at four miles an hour towards anyone with a tan, ready to joust for his country back.

What a stupid fucking wanker.

• Like 1