CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Good morning fellow EU citizens

PANZER MURPHY

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I hear you on that Sleeve, the Guard appears to me to be harmless simpleton. Not really bringing anything to the table or the corner in this case. I seriously hope he's not a screw trusted to supervise cat A prisoners. However the razor would be put to better use on Punkape after reviewing his post's. I've decided he no doubt has a fantasy life where he spent his summer's at Eaton. Being bummed senseless by Bojo et al. I suggest 20 lashes of the cat followed by salt rubbed into the wounds.

I'm a decent sort.

17 hours ago, judgetwi said:

PM you mate? Sorry you’ve mistaken me for some other soppy cunt. I don’t need any internet friends. I just drop in now and again to take the piss out of wankers for my own amusement.

When I do it in real life people get all upset. You may have noticed that.

Or maybe not.

I wasn't trying to make friends Judge. Just shoot the breeze over the old stomping ground. Decs, Drew and Neil aren't friends, but they occasionally chat about their shared locale. It's just a normal thing that normal people do. But as you are obviously as rude and ignorant as you like to portray yourself, I shall not bother anymore.

And the passive aggressive 'mate' thing is wearing thin.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I hear you on that Sleeve, the Guard appears to me to be harmless simpleton. Not really bringing anything to the table or the corner in this case. I seriously hope he's not a screw trusted to supervise cat A prisoners. However the razor would be put to better use on Punkape after reviewing his post's. I've decided he no doubt has a fantasy life where he spent his summer's at Eaton. Being bummed senseless by Bojo et al. I suggest 20 lashes of the cat followed by salt rubbed into the wounds.

Punky used the razor to perform his own gender reassignment operation.  That's how it became rusty.  Let Guard use it, and the AIDS will take him if he doesn't bleed out completely before.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

He's most certainly a can short of a 4-pak, and is alone in a corner of a circle. I don't expect that he's even sure of himself and has a variety of problems & conditions of which only his medications can abate. I'd also wager that he's got his own Facebook page, and he depends upon an App for Just Eat. Anyway, no doubt he'll be logging in soon once he returns from the launderette. I've never been able to fathom, what it is that draws the imbecilic to this site... Any ideas, Wizz?  My own theory is that they've been called a Cunt so many times that they Google search its meaning, and then... BINGO, they're sorted. 

I happen to subscribe to the same theory.  Many is the time my day feels somehow empty and incomplete without the likes of Punky, or Withers, Frank or Pen calling me cunt.  I expend a minimal amount of energy in my daily attempt to bore them all to death.  I fail because I just can't be bothered to put forth so much for cretins worth so little.  

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I actually happen to be a senior engineer at Lada. Which reminds me your new motor's ready!

Punkers, shops at Prada. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

He's been pegged as a closet Iron, so I'm not surprised. Sure he will inform us he shops at Jimmy Savile Row.

He does seem to enjoy the tobacconists phallic shaped cigars. 

On 13/04/2019 at 11:56, Decimus said:

If you're even a sixteenth of the cunt that Withers is, you're in for a fucking rough time. Although, you've made me laugh already which is something Withers hasn't achieved since 2015.

Decimus I'm seventeen sixteenths more of a cunt than Withers could ever aim to be. You will hopefully find that out!!!!!

Just now, Major Cunt said:

Fair play, i got the David Lammy one it was on offer.

Funny you should mention him. I'm trying to arrange a tag-boxing event with Lammy and Abbott, facing a pair of white opponents, just to see who's best. 

I'm thinking the Klitchko brothers as opposition.. both retired, so that makes it a fair fight.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Funny you should mention him. I'm trying to arrange a tag-boxing event with Lammy and Abbott, facing a pair of white opponents, just to see who's best. 

I'm thinking the Klitchko brothers as opposition.. both retired, so that makes it a fair fight.

Not a bad shout that. If the Klitschko's aren't available may I suggest the Diaz brother's.