CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Good morning fellow EU citizens

PANZER MURPHY

Guest judgetwi
On 13/04/2019 at 09:39, Decimus said:

I would hope that even The Judge, with his brain firmly lodged in the 1950s, would see Farage for what he really is. Then again, he's known as "Sir Nige" to the fat cunt, so probably not.

Fat cunt? Hate crime alert! Hate crime alert! 

On 23/04/2019 at 11:47, Jiggerycock said:

Try 'Debut de matin' as it is now being taught in schools from Waterford to Malin Head

Malin head to mizen head is the more apt phrase to use jiggerz old bean..its our version of from lands end to john o groats...im happy to educate you when i can.

Panzbaby 

3 hours ago, The Guard said:

That sounds French .. are you Withers?

It was an attempt at a rib-tickling play on words, wherein I posited the notion that the Republic of Ireland is now sine qua non, nothing more than an outpost of the French Empire (Brittany North West' if you will), thus rendering it critical that every heretofore ostensibly Irish child should be taught the argot of what might, for purposes of putative humour, be their new native tounge.

I'll flag this up for you in future. ''Attempt at humour come Kemo Sabe! Punchline expected in 5 minutes!'

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

It was an attempt at a rib-tickling play on words, wherein I posited the notion that the Republic of Ireland is now sine qua non, nothing more than an outpost of the French Empire (Brittany North West' if you will), thus rendering it critical that every heretofore ostensibly Irish child should be taught the argot of what might, for purposes of putative humour, be their new native tounge.

I'll flag this up for you in future. ''Attempt at humour come Kemo Sabe! Punchline expected in 5 minutes!'

Does a greatly enlarged liver tickle the ribs?

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Arent all of you Norman migrants?

Panzbaby 

On 30/03/2019 at 09:05, Panzerknacker said:

They always could pen baby..the EU is hot for freedom of movement anyway still glad yall decided to stay a bit longer 

Panzerknacker 

Freedom of ‘movements’ has been an ongoing problem for Pen. Shitting his trousers, at first a topic of great amusement has now become a big problem, not only for  Pen but for everyone who unfortunately  find themselves within a 1/2 mile proximity of his leaky Ringpiece. Mummification might be the solution but unfortunately ‘It’s’ not dead enough yet. Clothes peg anyone?

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Freedom of ‘movements’ has been an ongoing problem for Pen. Shitting his trousers, at first a topic of great amusement has now become a big problem, not only for  Pen but for everyone who unfortunately  find themselves within a 1/2 mile proximity of his leaky Ringpiece. Mummification might be the solution but unfortunately ‘It’s’ not dead enough yet. Clothes peg anyone?

Sadly that's what happens when you insist on keeping jumbo butt plugs inserted longer than medically advised.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Ive blocked it billy baby..i no longer have to trawl through its  disconnected rubbish id recommend ya do the same...it has protected status here for some reason

Panzbaby 

• Like 2

Have you tried the Guinness Clear? Fuckin  amazing Panz. Can’t taste the alcohol at all at all. And I drove home after 16 pints of it. (3 minor crashes and got lost twice) Worst hangover ever though and I pissed the bed again. But on the plus side I only spent a monkey, Fucking Genious! or has that been done already ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Have you tried the Guinness Clear? Fuckin  amazing Panz. Can’t taste the alcohol at all at all. And I drove home after 16 pints of it. (3 minor crashes and got lost twice) Worst hangover ever though and I pissed the bed again. But on the plus side I only spent a monkey, Fucking Genious! or has that been done already ?

Kill all them cunts Billy. They ripped you off. It's just shitty fuckin water! This fuckin shit ought to be fuckin illegal. Cunts.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Kill all them cunts Billy. They ripped you off. It's just shitty fuckin water! This fuckin shit ought to be fuckin illegal. Cunts.

Could you send me the number for Victim Support? The realisation of what you have just told me Eric has sobered me up no end. It’s all become ‘clear’ now. (No pun intended)

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As far as I know ‘fuckin shit’ is illegal so don’t try it. Filthy habit

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Itll be monday night before i wet me throat with pints of vitamin G  billy baby..rule of thumb..don't trust beer ya cant see ..or air for that matter..ill be in  the darky kellys in fishamble street if your in the locale..9 till fuckin out time

Panzbaby