CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Good morning fellow EU citizens

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 30/03/2019 at 04:16, Panzerknacker said:

Guten tag fellow citizens its another lovely day in euroland ..glad to see y'all..continental breakfast is currently being served ..no gammon or bitter lemon though 

Panzer knacker

Greetings Panz baby!  You've been gone a while...sadly not long enough.  Fuck off again, and stay gone!  

Guest Wizardsleeve

Why is everybody saying his (F**nk) name?  Did you forget that if you mention it 3 times the cunt will turn up?  

He's been gone for days...keep it that way.  Now we can work on Withers, Puny...err...Punky, and Pen!  

@Panzerknacker .. any thoughts on this? ..

A new homeless action plan for Dublin has called for more attention to the issue of people born outside of Ireland who are in need of services.

The Dublin Region Homeless Executive says 21% of the new families presenting as homeless last year were non-EU citizens, with 67% Irish and 12% from other EU countries.

The report, Homeless Action Plan 2019-2022, says that non-EU families present a "significant challenge" as some are here illegally or awaiting residency status, and there is a lack of clarity over their entitlement to housing and support services.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If we've reached the point in our relationship that you have an opinion on who I speak to, I must also assume that you will no longer be sucking my cock, and tutting and rolling your eyes when I put the snooker on Eurosport?

It's your sickeningly welcoming tone I objected to, eric. Take note that this is how it should be done.....

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Greetings Panz baby!  You've been gone a while...sadly not long enough.  Fuck off again, and stay gone.  

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi

Pansy boy and three of his mates walk into a pub. His mates each buy a round of drinks. Then they say “your round Pansy boy.”

Pansy says, “are you sure? Let’s have a vote.”

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Pansy boy and three of his mates walk into a pub. His mates each buy a round of drinks. Then they say “your round Pansy boy.”

Pansy says, “are you sure? Let’s have a vote.”

You n three of your comrades decide to leave a bar.. go outside with no idea where to go..cant get back in to where ya left... and end up arguing whose fault it was at 2am in a kebab shop 

Panzbaby

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Wizz baby..i missed you too...just show more of your head next time 

Panzbaby 

That's a bit of a challenge when it's been shoved down your gullet and I'm donkey punching you.

On 31 March 2019 at 09:11, scotty said:

Reported for nauseating ingratiation. 

For shame, eric. Sucking up to panzer of all people.... FFS. 🤮 Stubbs and pen are sailing close to the fucking wind as well, did your mothers not teach you about the enemy within? 

How very fucking dare you snotty. I thought my jibe to panzy about his impending back scuttling by a dozen or so sub Saharan savages was hilarious- obviously not to the puntership.

I'm still holding out for some kind of final solution scenario for the paddies and I'm looking for a good doctor.... @ratcum is in charge of disposal with his many years hole digging experience

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How very fucking dare you snotty. I thought my jibe to panzy about his impending back scuttling by a dozen or so sub Saharan savages was hilarious- obviously not to the puntership.

I'm still holding out for some kind of final solution scenario for the paddies and I'm looking for a good doctor.... @ratcum is in charge of disposal with his many years hole digging experience

Jan Dildo still in the news eh Stubb?

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Stubby, I apologise. Reading back to the first page, I realise it was decs rather than yourself who was getting over-familiar with the enemy. Eric's still a newbie-grooming sex case though, I'm not taking that back. 

• Like 1

We've had a lovely evening in the Molly Malone singing a few songs n drinkin a few pints ..laughing at the silver spoons in parliament  who'll never see a poor day driving y'all into a cul de sac of hardship ..angelas comin over to talk to the gay indian about fukkin ya over even more while lookin like they care about yiz..you poor poor bazturdz 

Panzbaby 

13 hours ago, scotty said:

Stubby, I apologise. Reading back to the first page, I realise it was decs rather than yourself who was getting over-familiar with the enemy. Eric's still a newbie-grooming sex case though, I'm not taking that back. 

Apology accepted. I'll deal with that crawly bum lick @Decimus in due course. His toadying to panzy must have something to do with his purported boggy rat DNA. Cunts of of feather and all that

36 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Apology accepted. I'll deal with that crawly bum lick @Decimus in due course. His toadying to panzy must have something to do with his purported boggy rat DNA. Cunts of of feather and all that

I was initially willing to embrace Panzerknacker due to our shared heritage.

That was until his disgusting comments in support of the way the Irish government treated the 12,000 Irish veterans who volunteered to fight Hitler in World War 2. Now he can get fucked, along with anyone else in his tin pot country who would demonize the brave men who weren't content to sit out the war on Temple Bar with huge anti-British chips on their shoulders.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

That was until his disgusting comments in support of the way the Irish government treated the 12,000 Irish veterans who volunteered to fight Hitler in World War 2. Now he can get fucked, along with anyone else in his tin pot country who would demonize the brave men who weren't content to sit out the war on Temple Bar with huge anti-British chips on their shoulders.

What ya talkin about deco baby..how were the volunteers mistreated 

Panzbaby 

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

That's our @Panzerknacker

I'm thinking one of his kin folk from back in the day was put up against a wall and quite rightly shot (probably for simply being a cunt) by 20 of our brave tommies