CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Good morning fellow EU citizens

PANZER MURPHY

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

What ya talkin about deco baby..how were the volunteers mistreated 

Panzbaby 

I'm not going over all that shit again, especially in relation to the volunteers who were already part of the Irish armed forces. CGAS made the point clearly enough in this thread:

44 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not going over all that shit again, especially in relation to the volunteers who were already part of the Irish armed forces. CGAS made the point clearly enough in this thread:

Ah..i see..ya were talking about those who deserted from the irish army  as opposed to those who simply volunteered..personally i think those deserters from the irish defence forces got off lightly ..they were just denied a job in a fledgling civil service in Ireland...why only a generation earlier the british government shot over three hundred british and commonwealth soldiers for exactly the same offence decco baby

Panzbaby 

2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ah..i see..ya were talkikg about those who deserted from the irish army  as opposed to those who simply volunteered..personally i think those deserters from the irish defence forces got off lightly ..they were just denied a job in a fledgling civil service in Ireland...why only a generation earlier the british government shot over three hundred british and commonwealth soldiers for exactly the same offence decco baby

Panzbaby 

They shouldn't have faced any punishment. Would you not agree that far from endangering Irish security by deserting, they were actually helping to secure it? 

Ireland hardly required a standing military force, its security and integrity was guaranteed by Big Brother Britain across the Irish Sea, who would never have tolerated a foreign power dominating Irish soil. Those soldiers helped Britain win a war which in turn secured future Irish independence, yet they were subsequently treated like dogs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They shouldn't have faced any punishment. Would you not agree that far from endangering Irish security by deserting, they were actually helping to secure it? 

Ireland hardly required a standing military force, its security and integrity was guaranteed by Big Brother Britain across the Irish Sea, who would never have tolerated a foreign power dominating Irish soil. Those soldiers helped Britain win a war which in turn secured future Irish independence, yet they were subsequently treated like dogs.

Ya mean the same big brother that threatened to bombard and  reinvade an independent nation so it could use its sea ports to defend other small nations on mainland europe..but stopped the planned reinvasion because of how it would look in the U.S...seriously decco yer ignorance is breathtaking  ya should educate yourself and not take the wobbly wheel that is  CGAS as a factual source ..a deserter is a deserter..i stand by me opinion..they got off lightly..

Panzbaby 

47 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya mean the same big brother that threatened to bombard and  reinvade an independent nation so it could use its sea ports to defend other small nations on mainland europe..but stopped the planned reinvasion because of how it would look in the U.S...seriously decco yer ignorance is breathtaking  ya should educate yourself and not take the wobbly wheel that is  CGAS as a factual source ..a deserter is a deserter..i stand by me opinion..they got off lightly..

Panzbaby 

You mean invasion plan W, which was designed to be a joint Anglo-Irish operation? Any "invasion" would have been agreed by both governments, and British troops would not have crossed the Northern Irish border until invited by De Valera. Far from threatening Irish independence, it was designed to protect it from German aggression.

Really, Panzy. Are the Irish still that blinkered when it comes to anything remotely British related that they lie to you in school? Do your research before peddling tired old anti-British falsehoods.

54 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

I am now using RTE as my main news source .. what the fuck is this "Tea Shock" thing .. @Panzerknacker?

39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You mean invasion plan W, which was designed to be a joint Anglo-Irish operation? Any "invasion" would have been agreed by both governments, and British troops would not have crossed the Northern Irish border until invited by De Valera. Far from threatening Irish independence, it was designed to protect it from German aggression.

Really, Panzy. Are the Irish still that blinkered when it comes to anything remotely British related that they lie to you in school? Do your research before peddling tired old anti-British falsehoods.

Is that what they teach now..you should be used to your political parties lying to you by now decco baby

Panzbaby 

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

fuckin catholics sank the Prod built Titanic Deco.

In WW2, nuns from Limerick used to row out into the Atlantic to 'service' U boat crews. Dorrty bitches to be sure.

18 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Is that what they teach now..you should be used to your political parties lying to you by now decco baby

Panzbaby 

Not at all, Panzy. What I was taught as a child was that the British were brutal oppressors, who destroyed Irish culture, stole Irish land, and that they were complicit in starving an entire population and forcing millions of people to abandon their country to eke out livings on foreign shores.

You were probably spoonfed the same narrative. But never underestimate the vitriol of émigrés, for every example of British oppression you were given, I had ten times as much rammed down my throat by my bitter, disenfranchised relatives. 

The difference is, I've grown up with the second side to the story and have made my own conclusions. Take off your black and white blinkers and embrace glorious technicolour. Your tunnel visioned view of Irish history is about as relevant as your opinions on the Brexit debacle.

• Like 1

Ive no tunnel vision decco baby..i still see a country that will throw whomever it wants to under a bus as long as it suits their ends ..as your currently trying to do with what you perceive is the weakest link in the union..poor Ireland..yall haven't changed in centuries.. we know what your like

Panzbaby 

Guest judgetwi
On 02/04/2019 at 20:07, Panzerknacker said:

Ive no tunnel vision decco baby..i still see a country that will throw whomever it wants to under a bus as long as it suits their ends ..as your currently trying to do with what you perceive is the weakest link in the union..poor Ireland..yall haven't changed in centuries.. we know what your like

Panzbaby 

Aspergers

6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Aspergers

They're stealing yer precious brexit jewdz baby..right now theyre thinking of a way of breaking it to the numptys that none of them really want to leave ..dress it up in some parliamentary lingo but the message is the same..we're not goin anywhere 

Panzbaby 

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

They're stealing yer precious brexit jewdz baby..right now theyre thinking of a way of breaking it to the numptys that none of them really want to leave ..dress it up in some parliamentary lingo but the message is the same..we're not goin anywhere 

Panzbaby 

Confirmed.

On 30/03/2019 at 10:38, Mrs Roops said:

Remember his rash threat to ban UK aircraft from Irish skies? His spin doctors stepped in to say his petulance was "taken out of context" after enquiries' were made as to whether the flight ban included RAF planes that police and protect Irish airspace on Ireland's behalf.

Doesn't this mean that Ireland is either a British Protectorate or a Principality of the UK? I would ask @Panzerknacker but he's blocked me lol

On 04/04/2019 at 02:57, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

'Top of Le Matin A Vous' (as you're going to have to learn pretty shortly)

So do you want us to stay (with all our lovely money for the next time Ireland - inasmuch as there is still an 'Ireland' - needs a bailout) or leave?

13 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

'Top of Le Matin A Vous' (as you're going to have to learn pretty shortly)

So do you want us to stay (with all our lovely money for the next time Ireland - inasmuch as there is still an 'Ireland' - needs a bailout) or leave?

Actually Eire never left the UK as they did not hold a IEXIT referendum.

6 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Actually Eire never left the UK as they did not hold a IEXIT referendum.

I think the Balfour Declaration of 1926 (which stated that all Commonwealth nations are free and equal) saw to that

Most members are republics and yet all are entirely happy having the Queen as the honorary (and non-hereditary) ‘head’.

Many, like Ireland, have historic grievances against the British Empire, yet they still play a very enthusiastic role in Commonwealth affairs. If the Irish want to hitch their cart to a a political body thet doesn't share their language or common history (I'm thinking of thousands of its gallant sons already lie in beautifully maintained Commonwealth war graves around the world) then that's down to them

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

I think the Balfour Declaration of 1926 (which stated that all Commonwealth nations are free and equal) saw to that

Most members are republics and yet all are entirely happy having the Queen as the honorary (and non-hereditary) ‘head’.

Many, like Ireland, have historic grievances against the British Empire, yet they still play a very enthusiastic role in Commonwealth affairs. If the Irish want to hitch their cart to a a political body thet doesn't share their language or common history (I'm thinking of thousands of its gallant sons already lie in beautifully maintained Commonwealth war graves around the world) then that's down to them

Id say if yer commonwealth members had ya as neighbours instead of distant relative's theyd probably sing a diffrent tune jiggerz old bean

Panzbaby 

12 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Id say if yer commonwealth members had ya as neighbours instead of distant relative's theyd probably sing a diffrent tune jiggerz old bean

Panzbaby 

Yes I can see how the geographically romote netherworld of France would appeal to your (former) nation, given how proximity is such a key issue for you, in choosing which nation to be subservient to now

• Like 1

Ya don't seem to get this whole membership thing either jiggerz baby..seems to be a recurring thing here..anyway from what i can see is you can leave when ya want..ya just don't seem to want to leave..yer like some stroppy teen that keeps threatening to leave but never quite make it to the door

Panzbaby 

10 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya don't seem to get this whole membership thing either jiggerz baby..seems to be a recurring thing here..anyway from what i can see is you can leave when ya want..ya just don't seem to want to leave..yer like some stroppy teen that keeps threatening to leave but never quite make it to the door

Panzbaby 

Yes I'm glad you mentioned 'Membership'.

Glad that irish Nationalism is now a thing of the past, subsumed into the 'membership' of the EU - well, apart from when it comes to potentially erecting a few cameras between Dundalk and Derry and then there's hell to pay

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

Glad that irish Nationalism is now a thing of the past, subsumed into the 'membership' of the EU - well, apart from when it comes to potentially erecting a few cameras between Dundalk and Derry and then there's hell to pay

Well now thats a bit of a hot potato..more down to tessy needin the support of arleen ..if she didnt need them the cameras n barriers would be floating in the irish sea an arleen could go back to trying to close pubs on the sabbath instead of being  the real power behind the throne...im suprised arleen isnt hosting prime minsters question time..she may as well be at this stage 

Panzbaby 

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Of course Ireland only joined the EEC because the UK did.