CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Good morning fellow EU citizens

PANZER MURPHY

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Tis over here ..sure wasnt i lookin at it lastnight ..mr brexits new money factory ..down the goldy docks in Dublin 

Panzbaby 

It must be somewhere else then. 

Guest Erroreptile404

I actually saw some ridiculous yank twat on the internet not so long ago ask the question: "Would the UK be open to a free movement policy with the USA"?

Fuck. That.

(not that it would) but if there ever happened i'm moving to a secluded desert island in the middle of nowhere in the arse end of the world, there's apparently nearly 300'000 septics already living in the UK which is 300'000 too many by my estimation. I could just imagine the expressionless, dead eyed, disgusting sweaty fat fucks flocking here to try and take advantage of the NHS like the foreign leeches they are before fucking off back home to Yankfuckistan to tell all their little mates how terrible Yewrope is compared to the almighty YEW ESS AY.

53 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Its here though...

Panzbaby 

I don't think you understand how this works Panzy...

What JRM's firm has done is create a collected asset vehicle which, as the name suggests, collects assets and, as Somerset Capital Management says, will be transferred to a UK header fund which whilst still nominally Irish be invested into Europe which means said funds will still enjoy frictionless movement within the EU, even under the harshest hard Brexit terms. Before you choke on your Irish coffee, this is perfectly legal under the terms of the Collective Asset-management Vehicles Act 2015 which aside from exempting such funds to be incorporated under the Irish Companies Acts, it also specifically states that such funds are not subject to spreading or diversification requirements. The 2015 ICAV act is proving to be very popular for tax exempt investors in a master feeder structure. What I'm saying in case you haven't twigged is that Ireland has positioned itself as a money-mule and is desperate for the odd coin to fall its way in becoming the Cayman Islands/Belize of Europe.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't think you understand how this works Panzy...

What JRM's firm has done is create a collected asset vehicle which, as the name suggests, collects assets and, as Somerset Capital Management says, will be transferred to a UK header fund which whilst still nominally Irish be invested into Europe which means said funds will still enjoy frictionless movement within the EU, even under the harshest hard Brexit terms. Before you choke on your Irish coffee, this is perfectly legal under the terms of the Collective Asset-management Vehicles Act 2015 which aside from exempting such funds to be incorporated under the Irish Companies Acts, it also specifically states that such funds are not subject to spreading or diversification requirements. The 2015 ICAV act is proving to be very popular for tax exempt investors in a master feeder structure. What I'm saying in case you haven't twigged is that Ireland has positioned itself as a money-mule and is desperate for the odd coin to fall its way in becoming the Cayman Islands/Belize of Europe.

That more of yer bottomless pit of goggle-a-fact roops baby..just type what ya think..nobody on the corner cares one way or tother 

Panzbaby 

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

That more of yer bottomless pit of goggle-a-fact roops baby..just type what ya think..nobody on the corner cares one way or tother 

Panzbaby 

Not about you, that's true.  

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't think you understand how this works Panzy... Ireland has positioned itself as a money-mule and is desperate for the odd coin to fall its way in becoming the Cayman Islands/Belize of Europe.

I saw something about this on RTE today .. its got them in quite a panic. Leo does seems to be some backtracking now re Brexit perhaps his new friend Mr Macron has been asking too much of him.

23 minutes ago, The Guard said:

I saw something about this on RTE today .. its got them in quite a panic. Leo does seems to be some backtracking now re Brexit perhaps his new friend Mr Macron has been asking too much of him.

Yes, Leo has belatedly realised what side his country's bread is buttered, judging by the way he's bending over backwards. What next? Ditch the Euro and return to the Irish pound parity with Sterling?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

I've done that and you weren't happy with what I thought either. You always did get tetchy when I called out the panzerbollox for the pile of pony it really is. The truth is panzy, I know what I'm talking about with or without Google.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, Leo has belatedly realised what side his country's bread is buttered, judging by the way he's bending over backwards. What next? Ditch the Euro and return to the Irish pound parity with Sterling?

The harsh truth is that geographically Ireland is part of the British Isles regardless of what nationality he calls himself .. it is something that Panzer seem to forget.

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, The Guard said:

The harsh truth is that geographically Ireland is part of the British Isles regardless of what nationality he calls himself .. it is something that Panzer seem to forget.

Which begs the question: Why did we fuck-about with a tunnel to France, when an Irish Sea tunnel would have cost less and made invading the poxy place less hassle?

To fuck with hard border bollocks. It's English land and we'd do best to utilise it.  Privatise Guinness and Tullamore Dew, and Bob's a bobcat with a leprechaun to boot.  

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've done that and you weren't happy with what I thought either. You always did get tetchy when I called out the panzerbollox for the pile of pony it really is. The truth is panzy, I know what I'm talking about with or without Google.

Deep down you know im right though

Panzbaby 

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Which begs the question: Why did we fuck-about with a tunnel to France, when an Irish Sea tunnel would have cost less and made invading the poxy place less hassle?

To fuck with hard border bollocks. It's English land and we'd do best to utilise it.  Privatise Guinness and Tullamore Dew, and Bob's a bobcat with a leprechaun to boot.  

I'd vote for that, 'eavens. Stand as an Independent Cunt. 

47 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Is yer laffin this morning P.  Will the EU ever be rid of the feckers.

Truthfully withers baby i feel pity for them ..lookin at tessy gettin summoned back to the party at midnight to be handed a take it or leave it ultimatum. Electing muted MEP's ..shows how little trust the EU have in them ..still ..i suppose they have to be made see its not 1847 and hasnt been for sometime.

Panzbaby 

• Like 1

So, what's next?

That much is obvious. The most ineffectual Prime Minister in British history will propose another absolutely shit deal to the most self-serving and despicable parliament in British history. Said useless cunt will waste a few months trying to get the same shit through three or four times, and when that doesn't work, she will go slithering back on her belly to Brussels to beg for "one more chance", like a husband who can't keep his dick in his pants.

A year later, we'll still be in and May will be repeatedly mumbling "Brexit means Brexit" on the back benches after being ousted by some other useless cunt. 

Nothing will get through parliament, a no deal Brexit is now the only option left if MPs wish to honour the referendum.

Here's to another six months of deadlock, deceit, back stabbing and absolutely no progress.

Utter fucking cunts.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Nothing will get through parliament, a no deal Brexit is now the only option left if MPs wish to honour the referendum.

.....and therein lies the problem. Overwhelmingly, they have no wish to honour the referendum, only a small minority of MPs are pro-leave, the rest are being asked to vote through something in which they have no belief whatsoever. It isn't possible to formulate an agreement when the entire premise is based on something you're against in any form, they won't even agree on the "least worst" option. 

Decs compares the UK/EU relationship with an errant husband, and it's routinely referred to as a "divorce" from the EU. The parallel to that is the whole argument in a nutshell imho; on the one hand, we're certain to have less money after leaving, and on the other, we won't be subject to governance by the EU superstate, as it will shortly become. It always strikes me that the remain camp endlessly trot out the economic impact as if no other cunt is aware of it, like me explaining why I'm divorcing the trouble and strife and being stared at blankly by someone repeating, (slowly, so I can understand it,) that "but you'll have less money." And I reply I know that, but I'm still divorcing her. And they look utterly baffled, and say "but, don't you get it??.... YOU.... WILL.... HAVE... LESS... MONEY!!!" And I explain again why it's worth it, only for them to shake their heads and explain to me again with the aid of statistics and charts that I'll be financially worse off. The leavers think the financial cost is worth bearing, the remainers don't understand the equation because they simply don't recognise the non-monetary cost of staying. My guess is they never will. 

Well, Mr Verhofstadt mockingly told JRM to, "be careful what you wish for". The six month extension gives the Tories the time to oust Mrs May and replace her with a PM more in tune with the majority of the electorate's mandate. Mrs May was aware of this and was one of the reasons why she wanted a short delay.

There is also another power play going on in Europe. With Mrs Merkel now a lame duck Chancellor, Macron and France find themselves positioned to be the senior partner in the EU sandpit hence Macron's moves to kick the UK out early rather than later. This rather rubbishes the notion about the EU being a team...

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, Mr Verhofstadt mockingly told JRM to, "be careful what you wish for". The six month extension gives the Tories the time to oust Mrs May and replace her with a PM more in tune with the majority of the electorate's mandate. Mrs May was aware of this and was one of the reasons why she wanted a short delay.

There is also another power play going on in Europe. With Mrs Merkel now a lame duck Chancellor, Macron and France find themselves positioned to be the senior partner in the EU sandpit hence Macron's moves to kick the UK out early rather than later. This rather rubbishes the notion about the EU being a team...

To see the UK crippled and a laughing stock but still in the EU will suit Macron's purposes very well. So far as I can see our MPs of all parties have managed to create a situation where there is no way out of the impasse. The harsh truth is that it is too late. The Uk no longer exists as a viable state.

17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

About what precisely? Your EU analysis is 45% misinformation, 45% Panzerbollox and 10% luck.

He is right but not for the reasons he thinks. There is a new country within the British Isles that has appeared over the last 30 years or so. That country is London, mostly now alien to England and the rest of the UK populated largely by peoples whose best interests have little to do with the rest of England

35 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yall know where the door is ..an yer parliament sent tessy over to look for more time..ya really need to not believe the daily express roops baby..yer becoming more like Arleen with each passing leave date.

Panzbaby 

48 minutes ago, scotty said:

.....and therein lies the problem. Overwhelmingly, they have no wish to honour the referendum, only a small minority of MPs are pro-leave, the rest are being asked to vote through something in which they have no belief whatsoever. It isn't possible to formulate an agreement when the entire premise is based on something you're against in any form, they won't even agree on the "least worst" option. 

Decs compares the UK/EU relationship with an errant husband, and it's routinely referred to as a "divorce" from the EU. The parallel to that is the whole argument in a nutshell imho; on the one hand, we're certain to have less money after leaving, and on the other, we won't be subject to governance by the EU superstate, as it will shortly become. It always strikes me that the remain camp endlessly trot out the economic impact as if no other cunt is aware of it, like me explaining why I'm divorcing the trouble and strife and being stared at blankly by someone repeating, (slowly, so I can understand it,) that "but you'll have less money." And I reply I know that, but I'm still divorcing her. And they look utterly baffled, and say "but, don't you get it??.... YOU.... WILL.... HAVE... LESS... MONEY!!!" And I explain again why it's worth it, only for them to shake their heads and explain to me again with the aid of statistics and charts that I'll be financially worse off. The leavers think the financial cost is worth bearing, the remainers don't understand the equation because they simply don't recognise the non-monetary cost of staying. My guess is they never will. 

If you accept mays agreement youll still be subject to EU rules with no seat at the table..jumping is the only honourable thing to do...like yer man in the airplane at the end of that film where eagles dare..im sure trumpy will welcome ya with fantastic and beautiful trade terms..he'll just want someting small in return..probably 

Panzbaby