CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Good morning fellow EU citizens

PANZER MURPHY

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

AbsoFuckinLoutely 

I don't know this Withers chap but if he sounds like me. I'm liking the cut of his jibb

If you're even a sixteenth of the cunt that Withers is, you're in for a fucking rough time. Although, you've made me laugh already which is something Withers hasn't achieved since 2015.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If you're even a sixteenth of the cunt that Withers is, you're in for a fucking rough time. Although, you've made me laugh already which is something Withers hasn't achieved since 2015.

Seems like abusing the Judge is a sure fire way to win friends and influence people on the Corner.

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Seems like abusing the Judge is a sure fire way to win friends and influence people on the Corner.

Incorrect. 

Judgie's forever abusing himself and still isn't friends with himself.

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Yeah blah, blah you pasty old windbag.

What we all really want to know is, who you gonna vote for in the coming MEP race?

Nige has put his pint down long enough to fill in his nomination papers so no doubt he’ll be getting your wobbly X in the appropriate box, presuming you can fit a new Crayola in your head wand. 

I do hope you keep an eye on your blood pressure in the next few weeks, incidentally. It’d be awful to think some poor old dear in a school assembly hall has to perform CPR on your bloated frame as you finally pop that middle cerebral clutching an EU ballot paper. 

Enjoy the show Judy, you soft-brained cunt. 

Hang on... didn't you say you were fucking off to Thailand on the 29th? What are you still doing here and why is your account still open? Shouldn't you be sipping pina coladas with little umbrellas in them while a ladyboy smacks you around the face with their tranny cock and a rolled up copy of the Guardian?

23 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Hang on... didn't you say you were fucking off to Thailand on the 29th? What are you still doing here and why is your account still open? Shouldn't you be sipping pina coladas with little umbrellas in them while a ladyboy smacks you around the face with their tranny cock and a rolled up copy of the Guardian?

No, I didn’t you fucking dunderheid.

The only Thai thing hereabouts was the red curry I had for dinner yesterday. 

However, I am no longer in Brexit Britain, which from what I read seems to be collapsing into dust by the hour, much to the amusement of my new neighbours. 

Good call on the pina colada though, I might well take you up on that suggestion.

Chin chin, fuckstick. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

No the Major is a new addition to the Corner.

The Guard is a malignancy to the corner.  Prove yourself and cut the fucker out.  A dull rusty razor would be supplied to you.  

Guest Erroreptile404
36 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No, I didn’t you fucking dunderheid.

The only Thai thing hereabouts was the red curry I had for dinner yesterday. 

However, I am no longer in Brexit Britain, which from what I read seems to be collapsing into dust by the hour, much to the amusement of my new neighbours. 

Good call on the pina colada though, I might well take you up on that suggestion.

Chin chin, fuckstick. 

Nah that's just you remainers' brains collapsing into dust by the hour due to nervous breakdowns and neuroticism. Also i imagine necrosis started afflicting your brain nearly 3 years ago. 

Sorry cuntbrain the UK is going to be around indefinitely which is much more than be said for whatever shithole you decided to run away to like a whining little bitch.

16 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Nah that's just you remainers' brains collapsing into dust by the hour due to nervous breakdowns and neuroticism. Also i imagine necrosis started afflicting your brain nearly 3 years ago. 

Sorry cuntbrain the UK is going to be around indefinitely for the foreseeable future which is much more than be said for whatever shithole you decided to run away to like a whining little bitch.

An oxymoron from a poxy moron. 

Fuck off. 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

An oxymoron from a poxy moron. 

Fuck off. 

I'm surprised a twat like you even knows what an oxymoron is. By the way tell your neighbours to close their mouths and get a wash, i can smell the stench of stale body odour, garlic, mouldy cheese and cowardice from here. 

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The Guard is a malignancy to the corner.  Prove yourself and cut the fucker out.  A dull rusty razor would be supplied to you.  

I hear you on that Sleeve, the Guard appears to me to be harmless simpleton. Not really bringing anything to the table or the corner in this case. I seriously hope he's not a screw trusted to supervise cat A prisoners. However the razor would be put to better use on Punkape after reviewing his post's. I've decided he no doubt has a fantasy life where he spent his summer's at Eaton. Being bummed senseless by Bojo et al. I suggest 20 lashes of the cat followed by salt rubbed into the wounds.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He's most certainly a can short of a 4-pak, and is alone in a corner of a circle. I don't expect that he's even sure of himself and has a variety of problems & conditions of which only his medications can abate. I'd also wager that he's got his own Facebook page, and he depends upon an App for Just Eat. Anyway, no doubt he'll be logging in soon once he returns from the launderette. I've never been able to fathom, what it is that draws the imbecilic to this site... Any ideas, Wizz?  My own theory is that they've been called a Cunt so many times that they Google search its meaning, and then... BINGO, they're sorted. 

Punkape was most probably the victim of some VIP nonce ring including Savile and the like ( You can probably think of the rest! After reviewing the site rules there's not to much room to maneuver) Then the subject of some mind control shenanigans leaving him thinking he's on a par with the ruling elite cunts. Have a feeling he lives in Berkshire (plays into his fantasy) not rural though probably Reading. I also doubt he will be heard from tonight there's a Eurasia tribute act at the local country Club.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Punkape was most probably the victim of some VIP nonce ring including Savile and the like ( You can probably think of the rest! After reviewing the site rules there's not to much room to maneuver) Then the subject of some mind control shenanigans leaving him thinking he's on a par with the ruling elite cunts. Have a feeling he lives in Berkshire (plays into his fantasy) not rural though probably Reading. I also doubt he will be heard from tonight there's a Eurasia tribute act at the local country Club.

Have a little respect  please.