CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

Didn't do Ronnie fucking Corbett much good, did they? The poor cunt had barely started advertising this airplane slop before he found himself dead. Still, Fatty Fern's not dead yet, so I'm prepared to give them a try. So a couple of questions for Pen:

1) Do they do late night delivery

2) How big is the sponge pudding on the       advert

3) Is there a minimum age. 

4) If there is a minimum age            requirement, does this not fall foul of  the  2010 Equality Act

5) Fuck right off.

Edited by Ollyboro
Space -the final fucking solution

Guest judgetwi

A bunch of filthy cunts who exploit old people who desperately want to stay out of institutions but can’t cope with everyday life.

A subsidiary of the German company, Apetito who, no doubt, have been passing big brown envelopes to our representatives in Parliament who care so much about poor people.

God bless the wonderful EU.

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Didn't do Ronnie fucking Corbett much good, did they? The poor cunt had barely started advertising this airplane slop before he found himself dead. Still, Fatty Fern's not dead yet, so I'm prepared to give them a try. So a couple of questions for Pen:

4) If there is a minimum age            requirement, does this not fall foul of  the  2010 Equality Act

5) Fuck right off.

I remember when Dudley Moore chased chickens for Tesco. A scene done much better in Rocky ll. 

I bet Peter Cook was looking down and thinking...

'you fuckin stupid cunt'

5) Fuck right off.

Have you ever tried Broadwater Farm foods? 

• Like 1

5) Fuck right off.

Laffin bollox off

Panzbaby 

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

A bunch of filthy cunts who exploit old people who desperately want to stay out of institutions but can’t cope with everyday life.

A subsidiary of the German company, Apetito who, no doubt, have been passing big brown envelopes to our representatives in Parliament who care so much about poor people.

God bless the wonderful EU.

Nothin to do with the EU  jewdy baby ..although I'd say you'd never believe me ..yer real enemy is parliament..those disconnected political and social elite who know n care nothin about you ..you and your kind are sandbags to absorb the shrapnel from the chaos they cause ...follow the money..open your eyes baby

Panzbaby 

Guest judgetwi
16 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Nothin to do with the EU  jewdy baby ..although I'd say you'd never believe me ..yer real enemy is parliament..those disconnected political and social elite who know n care nothin about you ..you and your kind are sandbags to absorb the shrapnel from the chaos they cause ...follow the money..open your eyes baby

Panzbaby 

Is that right Pansy? May I quote from my own post?.....”passing big brown envelopes to our representatives in Parliament who care so much about poor people.”

I know you’re not very bright but that was supposed to be sarcasm. Please accept my apologies for confusing you

May I also say “disconnected social and political elite “ sounds like something you have read somewhere which you clearly do not understand. I often wonder if i’d be better off being as dumb as people like you Pansy. Unfortunately I was never presented with the choice.

9 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

5) Fuck right off.

I don't watch telly or look at adverts

Where the fuck is Wiltshire?

Does anywhere in the South of England matter?

I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK!

Why would you ask questions of a pen?

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Have you ever tried Broadwater Farm foods? 

For those poor fuckers who have to stretch every food pence, I suggest Chernobyl Farms poultry. Every bite you take grows back in second. A family of six can feed on one thigh for a week. Eventually it will also ease overcrowding in certain Cheshire bedsits. 

8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

For those poor fuckers who have to stretch every food pence, I suggest Chernobyl Farms poultry. Every bite you take grows back in second. A family of six can feed on one thigh for a week. Eventually it will also ease overcrowding in certain Cheshire bedsits. 

Good afternoon to Igor Himmler who would have no problem with the establishment of Belsen and Treblinka Farm Foods for temporary forced labour.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Good afternoon to Igor Himmler who would have no problem with the establishment of Belsen and Treblinka Farm Foods for temporary forced labour.

Evening Punky. The lads at the bath house are roaming the streets looking for you. Round them up and get them back inside before somebody drives a bus through the lot and kills your only remaining social life 

fuck right off. 

17 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Evening Punky. The lads at the bath house are roaming the streets looking for you. Round them up and get them back inside before somebody drives a bus through the lot and kills your only remaining social life 

fuck right off. 

Wizz, don't think that it has escaped my attention that you have been absolutely on fucking fire these past few days.

Alas, I've been ironing Withers non stop so can't properly show my appreciation, but if I could, you would have had the lions share of my likes since the weekend.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Wizz, don't think that it has escaped my attention that you have been absolutely on fucking fire these past few days.

Alas, I've been ironing Withers non stop so can't properly show my appreciation, but if I could, you would have had the lions share of my likes since the weekend.

With all the puerile shite being posted on this site of late,  the wet boring twat would only have to smolder a bit to be noticed.  Fuck off.

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember when Dudley Moore chased chickens for Tesco. A scene done much better in Rocky ll. 

I bet Peter Cook was looking down and thinking...

'you fuckin stupid cunt'

Peter Cook always looked down on Dudley, as he was only 4'9"

R.I.P  MikeD

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking exciting innit.

Beats Brexit any day.

On 02/04/2019 at 18:07, Wizardsleeve said:

fuck right off. 

You haven't posted anything for 6 days, you boring cunt.  I hope you're dead.

• Like 1