CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cooper, Beckett & Sturgeon - a plethora of cunts

Guest TheLeaveCunt

Guest TheLeaveCunt

Yvette “I lick Ed Balls balls as a hobby” Cooper, Dame (possibly a pantomime one) Margaret “I am the ugliest fucking woman alive” Beckett, and Nicola “No-one, but no-one, gives a flying fuck what you have to say outside of Scotland” Sturgeon, really are cunts who should have their hands tied behind their backs and pushed down VERY long flights of stairs (like those ones found at Machu Pichu) or simply booted forwards off the top of one of the pyramids . . . . 

All these are total cunts who need at the very minimum to have liquid dogshit injected into their eyeballs and then chased down by packs of starved dogs.

Guest TheLeaveCunt
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Not a fan eh?

Panzbaby 

I would rather have the likes of that cunt Anna Soubry be my wife, and have her invite round and me pay for armies of bean-licking cunts to talk about bullshit in my front room . . . . 

3 hours ago, TheLeaveCunt said:

Yvette “I lick Ed Balls balls as a hobby” Cooper, Dame (possibly a pantomime one) Margaret “I am the ugliest fucking woman alive” Beckett, and Nicola “No-one, but no-one, gives a flying fuck what you have to say outside of Scotland” Sturgeon, really are cunts who should have their hands tied behind their backs and pushed down VERY long flights of stairs (like those ones found at Machu Pichu) or simply booted forwards off the top of one of the pyramids . . . . 

All these are total cunts who need at the very minimum to have liquid dogshit injected into their eyeballs and then chased down by packs of starved dogs.

Admittedly a very colourful  nom,  but sadly not saying anything that hasn't been said before, dozens of times on here.  Overall, it is as empty as Neil's sac.  Fuck off.

4 hours ago, TheLeaveCunt said:

Are you or ever have been a member of the met police? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheLeaveCunt said:

I see from your avatar that you have a foot fetish....Nicola Sturgeon’s foot most likely.

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest TheLeaveCunt
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Admittedly a very colourful  nom,  but sadly not saying anything that hasn't been said before, dozens of times on here.  Overall, it is as empty as Neil's sac.  Fuck off.

Is that emptier than your stupid fucking head then, or are you saying that Neil’s sac is fuller than your cunt brain?

Guest TheLeaveCunt
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I see from your avatar that you have a foot fetish....Nicola Sturgeon’s foot most likely.

lol.

Fuck off.

Did you learn your retorts from the science teacher who used to bend you over and tell you not to tell your parents?

5 hours ago, TheLeaveCunt said:

Fence sitting cunt

Not a bad opening salvo but it's how one deals with the inevitable backlash that maketh the cunt...

Guest Erroreptile404
20 hours ago, TheLeaveCunt said:

Unfortunately he was at school until 20 due to being a thick cunt.

Is your avatar a picture of Decimus' webbed six toed foot? lol

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 03/04/2019 at 15:30, TheLeaveCunt said:

Did you learn your retorts from the science teacher who used to bend you over and tell you not to tell your parents?

Out of likes!  

You crush withers and punky in the same topic.  Good work!