CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Sultan and the Beeb

Eric Cuntman

On 03/04/2019 at 17:02, Decimus said:

Take a look at the name of the journalist each time an article appears on there and I guarantee you that you won't see hide nor hair of a Paul or Julie.

Is this a subtle reference to those ancient doyens of the NME, circa 1977, decs? Messrs Morley and Burchill? 🤔 If so, you're older than I'd thought. 

50 minutes ago, scotty said:

Is this a subtle reference to those ancient doyens of the NME, circa 1977, decs? Messrs Morley and Burchill? 🤔 If so, you're older than I'd thought. 

Sadly not, Scotters, I was but a twinkle in my old man's bollocks in 1977. Although I am aware of that cunt Burchill, and I don't mind telling you that I want her dead.

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Sadly not, Scotters, I was but a twinkle in my old man's bollocks in 1977. Although I am aware of that cunt Burchill, and I don't mind telling you that I want her dead.

She used to fuck tony parsehole back in the day. She subsequently turned lezzer, how bad must he have been?? 

She also has the unfortunate voice of a six year old child. There's probably a clip on youtube somewhere, it's worth a listen for the amusement value; radical feminism and political extremism spouted by an infant squeaking in a broad west country accent 😄😄

...here you go, comedy gold😁

https://youtu.be/jwsPWxaaIEU

43 minutes ago, scotty said:

She used to fuck tony parsehole back in the day. She subsequently turned lezzer, how bad must he have been?? 

She also has the unfortunate voice of a six year old child. There's probably a clip on youtube somewhere, it's worth a listen for the amusement value; radical feminism and political extremism spouted by an infant squeaking in a broad west country accent 😄😄

...here you go, comedy gold😁

https://youtu.be/jwsPWxaaIEU

Bastard .. you've turned me into a remoaner. :(

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
7 hours ago, scotty said:

Oh boy but by fuck, she is one ugly bitch. I'd wager that she was the ug-bug behind the glasses.

See the source image

See the source image

BBC latest...

Five schools in Birmingham have stopped teaching about LGBT rights following complaints by parents.

Amir Ahmed, a lead campaigner for the parents, told Sima Kotecha: "Morally, we do not accept homosexuality as a valid sexual relationship to have."

”However it is perfectly acceptable for our taxi drivers and take-away owners to prey upon vulnerable girls for sexual gratification in the name of the prophet and for us to turn a blind eye.”

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

BBC latest...

Five schools in Birmingham have stopped teaching about LGBT rights following complaints by parents.

Amir Ahmed, a lead campaigner for the parents, told Sima Kotecha: "Morally, we do not accept homosexuality as a valid sexual relationship to have."

”However it is perfectly acceptable for our taxi drivers and take-away owners to prey upon vulnerable girls for sexual gratification in the name of the prophet and for us to turn a blind eye.”

Just as well that You're a Catholic then!

Guest 'eavensabove
55 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

As a non believer and heretic your world of shit is on the horizon....

Peasant.

I'll have you know, that I'm religiously Atheist and I have no blots on my landscape.

Pheasant. 

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'll have you know, that I'm religiously Atheist and I have no blots on my landscape.

Pheasant. 

Your failure to embrace God will present enormous difficulties for you both now and in the afterlife.

Your silly, casual attitude towards your existence is typical of the arrogant, left wing, gay embracing, lower class youth of today.

In short you are an evil wanker.

Fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Your failure to embrace God will present enormous difficulties for you both now and in the afterlife.

Your silly, casual attitude towards your existence is typical of the arrogant, left wing, gay embracing, lower class youth of today.

Fuck off.

There's no place for You where I am going. Cum-guzzling sodomites have no chance of reprieve and your antics are well documented be they with fairies in this life or the next. You're well and truly doomed and I'm not only mentioning about your prolapsed ring-piece. 

8 minutes ago, Ape said:

@Earl of Punkape - your latest avatar picture is exactly how I picture you in real life - a weedy, detestable, pathetic little wanker. Thanks for making it easier for me to fucking hate you.

lol.

Fuck off.

..... and with millions deposited off shore,  no doubt made, in part, by buying shares in plastic model companies,  and Tesco.  

Edited by Witheredscrote
sorry, lol

8 minutes ago, Ape said:

@Earl of Punkape - your latest avatar picture is exactly how I picture you in real life - a weedy, detestable, pathetic little wanker. Thanks for making it easier for me to fucking hate you.

lol.

Fuck off.

I’m going on a golfing holiday next week to the great golfing courses of Kent.

What are you doing serf ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape said:

I’m going to visit all the great golf courses of Kent, looking for weedy little wankers.

Really ?

What are you then going to do ? 

You won’t be allowed into any of the great courses and clubs because you won’t fit in. They may think you’re there to empty the bins or perhaps caddy.

lol.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Really ?

What are you then going to do ? 

You won’t be allowed into any of the great courses and clubs because you won’t fit in. They may think you’re there to empty the bins or perhaps caddy.

lol.

Shove a Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero down your throat and cave your skull in with a Stroke Lab Seven putter.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’m going on a golfing holiday next week to the great golfing courses of Kent.

What are you doing serf ?

Why are you holidaying in England like some sort of third rate Danny Dyer tribute act?

Will you be eating COCKles and staying in a chalet at Butlins?

Don't forget to tip the red coats with a gobble, you poofy little pauper.

Lol.

Fuck off.

Guest DrCunt
2 hours ago, Ape said:

I’m going to visit all the great golf courses of Kent, looking for weedy little wankers.

No need to visit them all, he'll be bumming in the bunkers here all week:

Fawkham Valley Golf Club. Gay Dawn Farm, Fawkham, Longfield, Kent. DA3 8LY

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 04/04/2019 at 07:56, Eric Cuntman said:

Snappy comeback. How do you think 'em up so quick.

Lessons from DWF, no doubt.  Lessons paid for by rimming Frank's hairy shit matted arse.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thanks. I done a sick in my mouth.

It usually only takes mentioning the cunt to get my missus chunky fountain flowing.  

Guest Ollyboro
On 05/04/2019 at 19:57, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off.

You've got an interest in all things toilet-based, Spunker's, so perhaps you could enlighten me. How do dwarves manage to have a shite in public toilets? 

Think about it. At home Warwick Ewok probably has a low level shitter - or a child's potty. Or a set of steps. But what about when the 5 pints of Old Rosie he's stuck down his neck goes straight through him and he needs a shit at his local 'Spoons?  

Now, my method is turn turn my back to the pot, drop my pants and sit. If you're a half-cut over-sized headed dwarf, how the fuck are you supposed to raise yourself up - like a fucking gymnast on the parallel bars- without falling into Armitage Shanks' Jacuzzi? I mean his massive fucking head will send him all to cock to begin with. Now, I'm sure if you saw a dwarf all to cock in the toilets, you'd give him a hand Spunkburp, but what if you're working a different patch that night?

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

You've got an interest in all things toilet-based, Spunker's, so perhaps you could enlighten me. How do dwarves manage to have a shite in public toilets? 

Think about it. At home Warwick Ewok probably has a low level shitter - or a child's potty. Or a set of steps. But what about when the 5 pints of Old Rosie he's stuck down his neck goes straight through him and he needs a shit at his local 'Spoons?  

Now, my method is turn turn my back to the pot, drop my pants and sit. If you're a half-cut over-sized headed dwarf, how the fuck are you supposed to raise yourself up - like a fucking gymnast on the parallel bars- without falling into Armitage Shanks' Jacuzzi? I mean his massive fucking head will send him all to cock to begin with. Now, I'm sure if you saw a dwarf all to cock in the toilets, you'd give him a hand Spunkburp, but what if you're working a different patch that night?

You give the disgusting cunt too much credit, Ols...Punky would simply bend him over and pack the poor little bastards shitter so tight he'd be constipated for a year.