CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Sultan and the Beeb

Eric Cuntman

So the BBC in its further attempts to normalise that which is abnormal post the diary of a young girl who is celebrating the fact that she is now mature enough to wear the hijab and that the hijab gives her freedom. No it fucking does not .. it marks you as yet another treacherous bitch who is sticking two finger up to the rest of society in the UK .. it marks you as saying that you will not integrate. The attitude that allows this is exactly like LGBT .. and promoting it as a lifestyle ie a choice .. no none of it is a choice. I will respect the rights of any "protected group" within the limits of general society but these should not be promoted as lifestyle choices. Whilst I am left of Leon Trotsky come the Local Council and Euro Elections I will seek out and vote for most right wing candidates that I can find. Fuck off BBC, Fuck off Luvies, Fuck off "Liberal" easy to offends .. you are all simply bigoted fuckwits. You are fucking hypocrits.

• Like 1