CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist chanting.

scotty

I’ve been reading Danny Rose’s comments on the BBC about the appalling crowd behaviour in Montenegro, and felt a great deal of sympathy for him. Until I read this…

“Obviously it is sad that I had to prepare for that, but when countries only get fined what I probably spend on a night out in London then what do you expect?”

Spoilt little shit. I fucking hate footballers.

1 hour ago, scotty said:

I’ve been reading Danny Rose’s comments on the BBC about the appalling crowd behaviour in Montenegro, and felt a great deal of sympathy for him. Until I read this…

“Obviously it is sad that I had to prepare for that, but when countries only get fined what I probably spend on a night out in London then what do you expect?”

It cannot be true .. only the English are racist.

2 hours ago, scotty said:

Can you remember Darren Kenton?

True story, I recall being at Carrow Road and he was lining up to take a throw-in. For a brief second our eyes met and he gave me the sort of look that I can imagine RickfuckingB wears on his bland fucking face whilst monitoring Monumental's drivel. 

It was only at full time that it clicked that at the moment we locked eyes I was taking a bite of a banana.

Touchy, uppity cunt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

True story, I recall being at Carrow Road and he was lining up to take a throw-in. For a brief second our eyes met and he gave me the sort of look that I imagine RickfuckingB has on his bland fucking face whilst monitoring Monumental's drivel. 

It was only at full time that it clicked that at the moment we locked eyes I was taking a bite of a banana.

Touchy, uppity cunt.

Anyone called Darren is a cunt.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Decimus said:

True story, I recall being at Carrow Road and he was lining up to take a throw-in. For a brief second our eyes met and he gave me the sort of look that I can imagine RickfuckingB wears on his bland fucking face whilst monitoring Monumental's drivel. 

Touchy, uppity cunt.

Was it a look of searing contempt or one of ravenous hunger? Who knows, he might have missed his breakfast. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Touchy, uppity cunt.

It was probably a look of shock to see someone like yourself actually eating a banana rather than stuffing it up your arse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Bit late in the year for snowflakes, isn't it?

I'm sorry, Drew, but the thought of you sat in your Frosty Jack's bottle-strewn bungalow whilst imagining my 14 year old self shoving a banana up my hairless arsehole sideways is somewhat alarming. If that makes me a snowflake I guess I'm as frosty as the cider that you continuously chuck down your decrepit turkey neck.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, scotty said:

What else do they expect? 

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm sorry, Drew, but the thought of you sat in your Frosty Jack's bottle-strewn bungalow whilst imagining my 14 year old self shoving a banana up my hairless arsehole sideways is somewhat alarming. If that makes me a snowflake I guess I'm as frosty as the cider that you continuously chuck down your decrepit turkey neck.

I didn't know you were 14yrs old in the initial post you fucking spaz. Although you may have grown physically, what fucking excuse have you got for your mental age stagnating like an hormonal, sausage munching ponce?

15 hours ago, scotty said:

That reminds of that ropey actress Cathrine Zeta Jones in suing Hello magazine, saying in court "A million is a lot to most people in this room but not much to us". It went down like a turd in a jacuzzi. 

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’m certainly a little racist....most upper class people are.

You are a pleb with innumerable obnoxious diseases.

lol.

They may be obnoxious, but none have been homosexually transmitted...

…Beat that. 

Lol.

Edited by 'eavensabove

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That reminds of that ropey actress Cathrine Zeta Jones in suing Hello magazine, saying in court "A million is a lot to most people in this room but not much to us". It went down like a turd in a jacuzzi. 

Quite. Still, at least she's suffering now, it can't be much fun sucking off that ancient relic she's married to.