CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Crime and punishment

Eric Cuntman

Some rapper cunt who calls himself J-Hus, has been released from prison early and been met with a heroes reception from the media and public. Odd, considering that he was convicted of carrying a knife, for the third time! And has another handful of convictions for violent offences.

This comes after Jussie Smollett is not even charged with lying and trying to ruin 2 innocent lives for a perverse publicity stunt. And Fiona Onasanya is let out after a quarter of her sentence for lying in a court of law, and is immediately permitted to vote in parliament. 

I wonder if things would have turned out the same for them had they been ethnically white. I doubt it. 

The message is clear. If you're a black person and you fancy carrying a knife, stitching up innocent people or committing perjury, go ahead, the police will be reluctant to search you for fear of discrimination claims, the courts will be ridiculously lenient for the same reason, and you won't be criticised much in the media, because any suggestion that black people can be criminals is shouted down as 'racial stereotyping'

White is the new black. Watch your back and get in the fucking cage 'Bright Eyes'

7 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm surprised that nobody's bought a case against sickle cell anaemia for its racist attitude. It always seems to target the Pantone 7547 C ones.

Don't forget stupidity. Stupidity seems to target Africans in a racist manner. It causes them to have 27 kids, despite not having had enough food for the first two. And then they may be lucky enough to come and live in the west, and yet again, stupidity targets them and makes them turn their new home into a filthy slum and stab each other to death. 

I'm sure their stupidity must have been foisted on them by Whitey. It would be ridiculous to suggest that their stupidity is a result of having a significantly lower IQ, on average, compared to Asians and Europeans.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Some rapper cunt who calls himself J-Hus, has been released from prison early and been met with a heroes reception from the media and public. Odd, considering that he was convicted of carrying a knife, for the third time! And has another handful of convictions for violent offences.

This comes after Jussie Smollett is not even charged with lying and trying to ruin 2 innocent lives for a perverse publicity stunt. And Fiona Onasanya is let out after a quarter of her sentence for lying in a court of law, and is immediately permitted to vote in parliament. 

I wonder if things would have turned out the same for them had they been ethnically white. I doubt it. 

The message is clear. If you're a black person and you fancy carrying a knife, stitching up innocent people or committing perjury, go ahead, the police will be reluctant to search you for fear of discrimination claims, the courts will be ridiculously lenient for the same reason, and you won't be criticised much in the media, because any suggestion that black people can be criminals is shouted down as 'racial stereotyping'

White is the new black. Watch your back and get in the fucking cage 'Bright Eyes'

Boxing rings aside, your average Black man only fights with a knife. You rarely see them whacking each other with a clenched fist, and they only time that they kick is when they're playing for Arsenal and/or Chelsea. Guns and batons are also the tools of Bro' darkie, stereotyping or not. Those that get caught moan & groan and play the Racist Card, but there are by far more of these shite-stains who don't get caught and get away with black murder every fucking night of every fucking week, and then there are the Islamic cunt breeds which are basically the same thing but instead of a bandana they wear faux Dolce & Cabana batty-boy caps.    

Edited by 'eavensabove
eeny meeny minee mo farah

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'll say one thing for our dusky brethren. Michael Jackson and R Kelly aside, you don't hear about anywhere near as many cases where they've been fiddling kids as you do with our sort and the Asians. 

Theories? 

Maybe they're better at it?

Panzbaby 

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'll say one thing for our dusky brethren. Michael Jackson and R Kelly aside, you don't hear about anywhere near as many cases where they've been fiddling kids as you do with our sort and the Asians. 

Theories? 

It's a case of vice versa. Yer average dusky kid, abuses the adults. 

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I personally think it's a logistical issue. The average 12 inch black mamba is more of a hindrance than a help when you've got a 13 year old in the back of the Mondeo.

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one..if id a forelock I'd be tuggin it to ya sur

Panzbaby 

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Theories? 

Too thick to keep it a secret.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes we whiners are now the new black.  They call us “wiggers”

31 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes we whiners are now the new black.  They call us “wiggers”

They don't fucking call me that. We stopped entertaining door position applications from Noirs, after an unfortunate, and very publicised altercation involving celebrity boxing retard Herbie Hide. We only took him on for the publicity, and it backfired, fucking badly. 

Utter wanker, and mediocre boxer. 

I'm not claiming that I could have done him, but I reckon I could have lasted 3 minutes, and I'm just an average, 14 stone brawler with a bit of experience but not much talent. 

@Decimus, is Herbie still alive? I hope not.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They don't fucking call me that. We stopped entertaining door position applications from Noirs, after an unfortunate, and very publicised altercation involving celebrity boxing retard Herbie Hide. We only took him on for the publicity, and it backfired, fucking badly. 

I'm not claiming that I could have done him, but I reckon I could have lasted 3 minutes, and I'm just an average, 14 stone brawler with a bit of experience but not much talent. 

You kicked his shins and then punched him in the nads.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm only 12 stone and prefer fighting with the pen over the sword, but even I could knock the cunt out. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I knew some bloke who had to put Herbie on his arse when he strutted into the fish and chip shop on Silver Road giving it the 'big I am'. He battered him.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Ya got heart kid, but ya ain't got the tools. He'll hoyt ya, he'll hoyt ya poymanent!'

The blacker they are, the harder they fall. Why, one would only need to rattle a neck chain and the cunt would drop to his knees and plead to pick cotton. I wouldn't take him on with a knife though, or a spear. They're far too clued-up with that. A quick burst of "mamma's li'lle baby love's shortnin' shortnin' mamaa's l'ille baby love's shortnin' bred," and your quarry has been squelched.  

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

The blacker they are, the harder they fall. Why, one would only need to rattle a neck chain and the cunt would drop to his knees and plead to pick cotton. I wouldn't take him on with a knife though, or a spear. They're far too clued-up with that. A quick burst of "mamma's li'lle baby love's shortnin' shortnin' mamaa's l'ille baby love's shortnin' bred," and your quarry has been squelched.  

You ever been into "HERBIE'S" at Exeter?

Guest judgetwi
21 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I knew some bloke who had to put Herbie on his arse when he strutted into the fish and chip shop on Silver Road giving it the 'big I am'. He battered him.

Did he serve him up with a pickled onion?