CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poachers

Neil

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

How the fuck would you kill a rhino, something that weighs at least a ton, with a spear?, which is effectively a broom handle with a pointy end.

The story doesn't say if it was a black or a white rhino so there maybe a bit more to it if racism is suspected.

Drew? Fuck right off. 

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro

This has cheered me up.

According to ITV's website an elephant killed this Ernest fucking Hemingway cunt and a pride of lions snacked on him. Apparently all that was left was "a human skull and a pair of pants" -(genuinely). I think they missed the words "heavily shitted" out. 

A similar thing happened to one of my mates. He caught somecunt trying to steal his koi carp and kicked his fucking head in. He followed through as well (the thief, not my mate).

On 07/04/2019 at 13:03, Neil said:

Apparently some fucking spear chucker has been scoffed whilst hunting rhino.The safari park have sent condolences to his family??...they should just send the cunts trousers.

Killed by an elephant then eaten by the lions. Poetic fucking justice.

I just hope the cunt suffered.