CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist fucking ducks

The Beast

I don't believe what I am seeing. I can't believe there are wankers who give this fucking shit airtime. The constant search for racism in obscure corners telling us it exists in our unconscious thick fucking heads does not help to tackle genuine discrimination. It turns people off in their droves.

I feel this is symptomatic of the lack of political leadership the last 30 years in UK plc. 

@ratcum you may be a fucking oddball, but you were ahead of the game with your racist biscuits.

https://news.sky.com/story/waitrose-apologises-for-selling-racist-chocolate-ducklings-after-criticism-11688611

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't believe what I am seeing. I can't believe there are wankers who give this fucking shit airtime. The constant search for racism in obscure corners telling us it exists in our unconscious thick fucking heads does not help to tackle genuine discrimination. It turns people off in their droves.

I feel this is symptomatic of the lack of political leadership the last 30 years in UK plc. 

@ratcum you may be a fucking oddball, but you were ahead of the game with your racist biscuits.

https://news.sky.com/story/waitrose-apologises-for-selling-racist-chocolate-ducklings-after-criticism-11688611

This is the kind of shit Pen posts. You should be ashamed of yourself.

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

100% right. The trouble is, rather than telling these fucking professional victims to grow the fuck up and get their heads out of their arses, they will immediately apologise and remove the offending articles from the shelves. Vindicating and perpetuating the idiocy.

Guest judgetwi

Hans Christian Andersen? Sounds like a white supremacist name if ever I heard one. Wasn’t he the cunt who shot up all those snowflakes on that island in Denmark or wherever it was?

A brown ugly duckling who changed into a beautiful white swan? Hmmm..... could be racist, but could also be a transgender allegory.

My little millennial brain is hurting me now. Mummy.....what am I supposed to think?

28 minutes ago, The Beast said:

It's a lonely vigil watching out for these radicalised foodstuffs Beast. People laughed at my Leninist legume plot; well they're not laughing now are they?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Hans Christian Andersen? Sounds like a white supremacist name if ever I heard one. Wasn’t he the cunt who shot up all those snowflakes on that island in Denmark or wherever it was?

A brown ugly duckling who changed into a beautiful white swan? Hmmm..... could be racist, but could also be a transgender allegory.

My little millennial brain is hurting me now. Mummy.....what am I supposed to think?

The ramblings of a deranged barrow boy who has encountered his first black man at a Bermondsey doss house whilst attempting to buy speed.

If you were anymore of a dinosaur, Punkape would be insisting that you were planted here by sceptical atheist scientists.

Oh, and whilst I have your attention, get fucked. 

Guest judgetwi
33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The ramblings of a deranged barrow boy who has encountered his first black man at a Bermondsey doss house whilst attempting to buy speed.

If you were anymore of a dinosaur, Punkape would be insisting that you were planted here by sceptical atheist scientists.

Oh, and whilst I have your attention, get fucked. 

You made me cry.  😩😰😢😭

Bully!

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

Waitrose should have had the balls to tell this fucking twat to "fuck off". But obviously they dont. Not for one minute do I believe this Livia or whatever her fucking name is "overheard" another woman. I believe it's her thought,  but doesn't want to say it herself as it's so fucking loopy. 

Spike Lee is going to make a movie about this.

I'm up for the role of '1st pot of Taramasalata to the left of the Easter (sorry, 'Springterval') Egg display'

P.S Can you still buy Black Magic chocolates or has David Lammy intimated this sterotypes Black people as all Voodoo-lovin' 'Baron Samedi from Live And Let Die' types?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, The Beast said:

is the white one called snowflake? 

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Waitrose should have had the balls to tell this fucking twat to "fuck off". But obviously they dont. Not for one minute do I believe this Livia or whatever her fucking name is "overheard" another woman. I believe it's her thought,  but doesn't want to say it herself as it's so fucking loopy. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, The Beast said:

Proper, it's refreshing to see you posting noms again.  You're always so wound up and swinging the rule book, mate.  Simply as a measure to calm down and separate life from CC, suppose you take the avatar of somebody so despicable and universally despised....names don't matter....Pen, Frank, Withers...so many from which to choose...have the pic made into a poster, and then record video of you throwing a book of rules at it!  Great fun to be had, and then when you finally cunt him off, play the vid. 

Good times.  

2 hours ago, The Bishop said:

It couldn't be more racist,the poor Pakistani duck being chased by the white supremacist duck that's being chased by Leroy the duck who will steal off both of them and then stab them,that's Hackney for you.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

coffin.gif

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Eddie, I am white, and being persecuted by Wiz.  It's not on really. 

Pay no attention, Withers, as I'm sure you've grown accustomed to people doing to you...I just want to quote this little gem for posterity.  Wasn't all that long ago, you considered yourself a top cunter here and untouchable by the "most boring tedious, bland,watery, soppy" cunt on this place.  For months I was the worst on here according to you, Frank, Pen, Bubba....now look at you!!  Sniveling and bawling your eyes out to Eddie that I, of all people, am persecuting YOU!

I don't say this, I don't consider myself a top predator here...just some cunt looking for laughs, but you're finished here, Withers.  You're a fucking disgrace, uttering that in public!  

55 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

coffin.gif

Pay no attention, Withers, as I'm sure you've grown accustomed to people doing to you...I just want to quote this little gem for posterity.  Wasn't all that long ago, you considered yourself a top cunter here and untouchable by the "most boring tedious, bland,watery, soppy" cunt on this place.  For months I was the worst on here according to you, Frank, Pen, Bubba....now look at you!!  Sniveling and bawling your eyes out to Eddie that I, of all people, am persecuting YOU!

I don't say this, I don't consider myself a top predator here...just some cunt looking for laughs, but you're finished here, Withers.  You're a fucking disgrace, uttering that in public!  

Don't lose faith Whizz you are still the worst on here save perhaps for the Norfolk swamp monster.

Guest Erroreptile404

Why don't they just remove all chocolate from the shelves of all shops seeing as it's brown and racist to black people! :rolleyes:

You all know where this SJW LGBGTMGBGTRV8 bollocks has come from don't you? Those stupid fucked up, mentally unwell, skin tone obsessed, permanently offended loony cunts across the ocean who spend all day on shite like twitter looking for stuff to be offended about.

Now here's a picture of a nice MGB GT 

mgb-gt-v8_30235.jpg

13 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Why don't they just remove all chocolate from the shelves of all shops seeing as it's brown and racist to black people! :rolleyes:

You all know where this SJW LGBGTMGBGTRV8 bollocks has come from don't you? Those stupid fucked up, mentally unwell, skin tone obsessed, permanently offended loony cunts across the ocean who spend all day on shite like twitter looking for stuff to be offended about.

Now here's a picture of a nice MGB GT 

mgb-gt-v8_30235.jpg

I had an MGB GT V8 in 1992. A rare-ish convertible. The Rover 3.5 wasn't by any means a powerful engine for its size. But it twisted the chassis on that bastard thanks to them chopping the roof off and not bothering to weld enough braces into the floor box sections.