CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist fucking ducks

The Beast

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lotus!

racing pedigree. Designed by true engineers, lovingly hand built by craftsmen...

..this example modified by Lee from Billericay.

A true rhapsody in fibreglass. 

Wolfie will love this: I've had a Lotus 7 AND a Lotus MK1 Cortina. The latter would be worth a small fortune today. 

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well that won't effect me will it?

TBH, I hoped that removing all your likes would induce a toxic shock thereby reducing your life expectancy by 98% but I forgot that your such a disgusting old scrote that even your diseases have diseases which is why your illness wasn't as potent as it should have been in hastening your demise.

16 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

TBH, I hoped that removing all your likes would induce a toxic shock thereby reducing your life expectancy by 98% but I forgot that your such a disgusting old scrote that even your diseases have diseases which is why your illness wasn't as potent as it should have been in hastening your demise.

you're.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

This is in truth probability because, as true to form, you haven't got the stamina to finish what you have started.  I say true to form, as that is what your missus has told me. 

Lol.  Fuck off.

Easy to have stamina when you're lying in bed all day with nothing to distract you other than the steady beep of a life support machine and the sound of your catheter bag filling up. So quiet and peaceful, you should really just close your eyes and drift away...

If you want to go out on a high I can give you instructions on how to bypass the morphine limiter.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

This is in truth probability because, as true to form, you haven't got the stamina to finish what you have started.  I say true to form, as that is what your missus has told me. 

Lol.  Fuck off.

Reported.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Idiot.  As if I care what Roops does.  She is a sadist who takes pleasure in mocking those afflicted with chronic illnesses.  I hope she develops a growth on her growler.

Rattled.

55 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Idiot.  As if I care what Roops does.  She is a sadist who takes pleasure in mocking those afflicted with chronic illnesses.  I hope she develops a growth on her growler.

Quit blubbing. When you're not flouncing, you're otherwise bawling your head off.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

There’s a lot of negative vibes around, withers. 

I’ll always be here for you. See your PM. 

863486285__aaa.jpg.4d24bdb6102a5a0d7835c66324ff1c92.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, like bleeding hemorroides.  Fuck off

My conscience won't allow me to waste a like on this Withers.  If you were in your prior form, it would have drown in them.  But you've gone completely mental, so the well has gone dry.