CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist fucking ducks

The Beast

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

All you french cunts are pervs.

"Ello my leetle one, oh! You are asleep.... heh heh heh, never mind"

You could add for realisim, "ohh oh ohh....your duvet has fallen from your shapely hairy bottom, I'll just put it back in izz place...." then pan out for a heavy drooling shot, Withers furiously beating his cock, and enjoying some frenchman's skid stained boxers.  

20 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Give the "case" a break and rest your fucking gob.  The mandibular joints must be red hot from the unending motion of you spewing out utter fucking drivel at a pace that makes Pen seem tame.  Now, you're skulking about in yet another Brexit topic, attempting to engage in acutal civil discussion, because you've been ironed to fucking death.

Kill yourself you sniveling, grovelling little mong. 

actual.  Calm down dear.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's your mum. You took this picture with your patented panopticon photolithographic exposure box.

Shit. That makes me his Niece. 

Guest 'eavensabove
54 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

All you french cunts are pervs.

"Ello my leetle one, oh! You are asleep.... heh heh heh, never mind"

They're also a weak and feeble nation of cowards. The only thing a Frenchman has to learn in military training, is how to say "I Surrender" in 25 different languages. Oh, and those that jump off a bridge in Paris, are in Seine. Furthermore,  the only reason they eat snails is because they hate fast food. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Wizardsleeve
48 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

actual.  Calm down dear.

Says the utter spack still in a meltdown that makes Chernobyl look like an ice bucket challenge!

Fuck off. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Again, a tsunami of shit from the Guard.  What is the point of fucking off, coming up with a new User ID, then coming back with the same fucking spastic drivel as your past ID's...eh ALBERT?

Fuck off and die.  You aren't wanted here or anyplace else.  

23 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He still would have been a bit of a cunt.  Taking a child to yank land.  I'll never get rid of that particular affliction.  

Steve from Ruislip went to the US of A back in 1965 when he was six .. they came back in 1976 when he was 16 and moved into a new council house in Milton Keynes. Poor Steve stuck with his yank accent .. try as he might even ten years in the RAF couldn't remove that yankee doodle drawl. Twenty five years later when Steve liked to call himself Shane he was still stuck with that yank accent and driving his brother's Daewoo. I bet that he is still moseying around the Coffee Hall  Estate in a clapped out 15 year old  Hyundai.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I do exclusively limit my sexual activities to just birds, but not the avian variety. I wonder if Australian rugby players think geese fiddlers are also destined to go to hell?

Not if you tickle them in the right places at the right times!  

Err..wait....