CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cars, Bikes, Trucks et al.

Wolfie

21 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'm not surprised.  I can't recall ever  hearing Quentin Crisp or Graham Norton talking about automobiles.  I am sure your favourite mode of transport is a crowded railway carriage. You limp wristed frotting faggot.

This is more like it, the Withers of old.

It's just a shame that the 18 posts you made before it today and the 5 after have been absolutely fucking abysmal.

I won't iron this one, in recognition of it being a small diamond buried amidst a steaming pile of complete shit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This is more like it, the Withers of old.

It's just a shame that the 18 posts you made before it today and the 5 after have been absolutely fucking abysmal.

I won't iron this one, in recognition of it being a small diamond buried amidst a steaming pile of complete shit.

Do you realise how condescending you are.  Well suited to the legal profession, albeit working from a concrete council office in cunting Norwich.  A poof is a poof in my book, whether dressed in a suit, or a pink fucking tutu. Pen pushing ponce.

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Do you realise how condescending you are.  Well suited to the legal profession, albeit working from a concrete council office in cunting Norwich.  A poof is a poof in my book, whether dressed in a suit, or a pink fucking tutu. Pen pushing ponce.

I shall not be reporting you for using the code word 'ponce'.

23 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

In that case, I find you in breach of section 43 of the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1976, namely being an insufferable, absolutely shit, repetitive French cunt in charge of keyboard.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

In that case, I find you in breach of section 43 of the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1976, namely being an insufferable, absolutely shit, repetitive French cunt in charge of keyboard.

Rule 43. 

Subtle. Have a like, even if you are the competition.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Make of this what you will, but in my time I have owned the following:

MK1 and MK 2 Jaguar, Series 1 E-Type Jaguar,  Ford Anglia, MK 1 Consul (customised V8) MK 1 Lotus Cortina, Mk II and MKIII Cortina's, Ford Executive and 3ltr Capri and a Zephier 4.  Vauxhall 101.  MG GBT, a Mini Cooper, a Triumph Vitesse convertible and a Triumph Stag. Austin 7, Lotus 7 and a Jensen Interceptor MK 2.  Chevrolet Monza (V8 Converted) a 1977 Corvette Stingray 1Ltr and a Buick Skylark 350 Coupe... 

I currently run about in a Vauxhall Corsa and my E-Type is in storage and only comes-out to play when at Goodwood. I've never owned a poxy bike. My dream car would be a Bugatti. Zzzzzz 

Your choice of cars indicate you are quite old........and obviously have a miniscule cock.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Your choice of cars indicate you are quite old........and obviously have a miniscule cock.

1. What is quite?

2. At least I've got one. Pussy-boy. 

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rule 43. 

Subtle. Have a like, even if you are the competition.

Don't tell Roops, for fuck sake, although if you don't, I'm sure that Pen(dulous) balls will be on it as soon as it's extracted its meat from its gender-cloaking spanx.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'm not surprised.  I can't recall ever  hearing Quentin Crisp or Graham Norton talking about automobiles.  I am sure your favourite mode of transport is a crowded railway carriage. You limp wristed frotting faggot.

I imagine his preferred mode of transport is riding another bloke's erect cock to and from his destination while wearing a pair of arseless leather chaps.

lol