CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wnners, losers and turncoats.

Penny Farthing

I agree - Revoke Article 50 now.

These limp gestures towards departure all neatly strip out any advantage of leaving the bloc — whose favours our political class prize so highly they're willing to demolish our  political infrastructure and forfeit thier own integrity to stay attached to it.

I'd rather embrace my cynicism in a stroke than keep losing my optimism by debilitating degrees.

Revoke Article 50 now  .......and then face the political consequences

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I agree - Revoke Article 50 now.

These limp gestures towards departure all neatly strip out any advantage of leaving the bloc — whose favours our political class prize so highly they're willing to demolish our  political infrastructure and forfeit thier own integrity to stay attached to it.

I'd rather embrace my cynicism in a stroke than keep losing my optimism by debilitating degrees.

Revoke Article 50 now  .......and then face the political consequences

Up on arsebook I am seeing sad miserable old scrotes (all around my age or a bit older). All pointing the finger at Theresa May and none of of them with the realisation that only about 10% of the MPs and Lords on either side actually believe in BREXIT. Have another election and all that will be fielded are candidates with the same opinions.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Guard said:

Up on arsebook I am seeing sad miserable old scrotes (all around my age or a bit older). All pointing the finger at Theresa May and none of of them with the realisation that only about 10% of the MPs and Lords on either side actually believe in BREXIT. Have another election and all that will be fielded are candidates with the same opinions.

She's the useles 'dead-hand-in-chief' leading this shambles though, spitting on our aspirations as well as our intelligence. You're not wrong though

• Like 1

These cunts in parliament haven't got the bollocks to revoke article fucking 50. They want Joe Cunt to get them off the hook in the form of a second referendum, with remain and remain on the ballot paper. 

One positive that may come from this shit show, the labour and conservative parties are unpopular for a long time. No doubt catweazle and Maybot are also discussing damage limitation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

These cunts in parliament haven't got the bollocks to revoke article fucking 50. They want Joe Cunt to get them off the hook in the form of a second referendum, with remain and remain on the ballot paper. 

One positive they may come from this shit show, the labour and conservative parties are unpopular for a long time. No doubt catweazle and Maybot are also discussing damage limitation.

Had they just done BREXIT the shitstorm would have been long settled. Now they have a situation where whatever they do the shitstorm will take 20 years or more to settle.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, The Guard said:

Had they just done BREXIT the shitstorm would have been long settled. Now they have a situation where whatever they do the shitstorm will take 20 years or more to settle.

What puzzles me is that they should have been aware of this. I had a couple of sessions as a staff rep and I quickly learned that if some big change was coming, the best thing to do was to get it done as quickly as possible and then tie the loose end up as quick as possible afterwards. Often we would fairly quickly end up exactly where we were prior to the change but the shitstorm had largely been avoided and everybody regardless of what side they took  quickly forgot what had happened.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

One positive that may come from this shit show, the labour and conservative parties are unpopular for a long time. No doubt catweazle and Maybot are also discussing damage limitation.

Are you still sticking to a no deal Brexit?  I have noticed here in the Vienne,  several FN Frexit posters pasted to billboards, and some locals have said to me that they wish the U.K would 'just walk', and hopefully start the collapse of the EU.  This area is traditionally leftist,  but the mood is changing.  Interesting, and maybe dangerous times.

9 hours ago, The Beast said:

Adolf Hitler once said .."Our strategy is to destroy the enemy from within, to conquer him through himself. Mental confusion, contradictions of feelings, indecision, panic .. these are our weapons". .. The EU have not failed him.

9 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Are you still sticking to a no deal Brexit?  I have noticed here in the Vienne,  several FN Frexit posters pasted to billboards, and some locals have said to me that they wish the U.K would 'just walk', and hopefully start the collapse of the EU.  This area is traditionally leftist,  but the mood is changing.  Interesting, and maybe dangerous times.

Well, I can only hope and pray that you are killed as a result. I’ve been waiting patiently for cancer to do the job, but if murder or manslaughter deliver the same end result, I’ll be more than happy. Your death is all that matters.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, The Guard said:

Adolf Hitler once said .."Our strategy is to destroy the enemy from within, to conquer him through himself. Mental confusion, contradictions of feelings, indecision, panic .. these are our weapons". .. The EU have not failed him.

He also said, Ich werde den Fick aus dir bombardieren, du einen Haufen Cunts, but no cunt could understand his state of mind. 

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

He also said, Ich werde den Fick aus dir bombardieren, du einen Haufen Cunts, but no cunt could understand his state of mind. 

His favourite song was "My Way". Apparently, he sang it to the bunker just before he topped himself.

"Unt now de end ist near, unt zo ze final curtain facen must" nein nein but seriouslich....... 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

His favourite song was "My Way". Apparently, he sang it to the bunker just before he topped himself.

"Unt now de end ist near, unt zo ze final curtain facen must" nein nein but seriouslich....... 

You drunken fucking flibbertygibbet cunt. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You drunken fucking flibbertygibbet cunt. 

I'm waiting for her to get her kit off and piss on some cunts doorway.  

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck off.

I'm watching a concert I was at in 1983 on YouTube "Talking Heads". It was in Saratoga. I was staying with a friend over there. Fucking brilliant.  If you like Talking Heads, check it out. 

Alright, 80s smartarse. 

How could you just leave me standing, alone in a world that's so cold?

now that cunt could write a song. And didn't nonce any kids up. Prince was the real deal music star of that era. 

Noncemaster Jackson and his "deny everything" entourage can fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Alright, 80s smartarse. 

How could you just leave me standing, alone in a world that's so cold?

now that cunt could write a song. And didn't nonce any kids up. Prince was the real deal music star of that era. 

Noncemaster Jackson and his "deny everything" entourage can fuck off.

He did!   The kiddie fiddling cunt! 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Have you seen the fucking state of @Frank's old man? Fag burns on his forearms, and a permanent wet patch down the front of his Tesco two stripe joggers.

What a cheap scotch drinking, snooker fucking loopy Chas and Dave cunt.

....and everything about Frank himself is cheap. From the Taiwan phone he uses for the shit 'jerky' vids, right down to his fucking pedal bin in his council flat. Cancer of the maggot is too good for the cunt.