CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nerds...geeks....CUNTS!

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

The new trailer for the final Star Wars films released, of course the soppy bastards are all over like stink on shit.  Only two positives from this, the Emperor is back and so is Lando...an under utilized stable opportunist character who would sell his mum's knuicklebones for a pint.

9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The new trailer for the final Star Wars films released, of course the soppy bastards are all over like stink on shit.  Only two positives from this, the Emperor is back and so is Lando...an under utilized stable opportunist character who would sell his mum's knuicklebones for a pint.

You're Steve from Ruislip!

Guest Erroreptile404
9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I hate to be that person but Releases and Released is another shitty yankism and poor grammar that doesn't actually mean anything. American star wars fans are the most socially inadequate, B.O ridden, fat, zitty, retarded pathetic bags of shit on the face of the earth who get all goey in the pants over what is essentially a load of kids films. I wish someone would execute Order 66 on them all, actually fuck that just gas the cunts at Auschwitz.

14 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I hate to be that person but Releases and Released is another shitty yankism and poor grammar that doesn't actually mean anything. American star wars fans are the most socially inadequate, B.O ridden, fat, zitty, retarded pathetic bags of shit on the face of the earth who get all goey in the pants over what is essentially a load of kids films. I wish someone would execute Order 66 on them all, actually fuck that just gas the cunts at Auschwitz.

Would they not spell it as "Releazes" and "Releazed"?

Guest Wizardsleeve
57 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Don't worry Repts...as I've said many times, I had to go there, and it was when I was young and impressionable.  I find them to be cancerous expressions, sadly, there is no chemo or radiation that sorts it out.  The only way they become terminal is if I take a stray bullet in the mean streets of Cheshire.  

Guest Erroreptile404
9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Don't worry Repts...as I've said many times, I had to go there, and it was when I was young and impressionable.  I find them to be cancerous expressions, sadly, there is no chemo or radiation that sorts it out.  The only way they become terminal is if I take a stray bullet in the mean streets of Cheshire.  

Fair enough! "releases" really grates on me and is one of the major reasons i tend to avoid american gaming news sites, for all the good it's worth.That shit seems to have crept it's way over to UK gaming news sites now too. FFS this country really does lick the yank's arseholes doesn't it, when did computer games become "vidya games"?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Fair enough! "releases" really grates on me and is one of the major reasons i tend to avoid american gaming news sites, for all the good it's worth.That shit seems to have crept it's way over to UK gaming news sites now too. FFS this country really does lick the yank's arseholes doesn't it, when did computer games become "vidya games"?

If I'm honest, I've never been much of a gamer.   I used to see people of all ages in the "arcades" just pumping money into the machines, living on fizzy shit drinks and greasy fried crap, becoming, as you say, spotty socially inadequate, lifelong virgins, whose only release is onto the monitors of their computers when a Wicked Weasel bikini advert flashed across.  Think The Guard and Brony Keith had a child, but was even more spasticated.  

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So you wasted the half hour your parents allow you on the computer for this?

Fuck my old boots.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So you wasted the half hour your parents allow you on the computer for this?

Fuck my old boots.

Judge, you miserable kebab eating cunt. I would give you all my likes over the next week for this alone.  Unfortunately the 'cry babies' would be accusing me of board manipulation. 

Skulduggery moi indeed.

38 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Repts?  If you  have the gall to insult the man,  please have the decency to address him by his correct title.  If you can't spell it, you thick twat, then just call him Cunt. Fuck off lol

Edited by Witheredscrote
p.s shite nom.

14 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Marvellous, I like Star Wars, me, though I can live without the add-on films which cash in on the main franchise.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed. I wouldn't watch another spin off after sitting through Rogue one, which was a big pile of shit.

Rogue One was ghastly UNTIL Vader turned up!  When he started hacking rebels to pieces, it was all worth it!