CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nerds...geeks....CUNTS!

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Even Ape gave up doing the goose buggering jibes 9 months ago.  Try and keep up you soft cunt.

Only speak when spoken to.  Just because you are being talked about, isn't an invite for you to open your fucking gob.  I'm sure those interested in seeing the inside of your Herpes sore addled mouth need only display their cock for you.  I made no such overture.

Kill yourself.  

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

How was Kent?  No doubt your presence gave the clubhouses a certain style. The county is generally full of oiks and pikies, and without doubt you countered that to some degree.

Indeed.

One of our venues was Rye which was superb...totally oik free with as many labradors as members.Lunch there is more important than the golf.

lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I will break this to you gently. Rye is in East Sussex.  There is Crazy Golf at Dymchurch, which is in Kent.  lol

large_iron.png.8d637ac9acada820fb46c71638fceb60.png

14 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

One question Punkers.  After his come back, would you allow Tiger into your club? (he has a black labrador)

Ooo Punkape, look at me, look at me! Please, Punkape!

You supercilious, sycophantic, absolute fucking wanker.

Have some fucking dignity.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ooo Punkape, look at me, look at me! Please, Punkape!

You supercilious, sycophantic, absolute fucking wanker.

Have some fucking dignity.

Spot on. He’s so desperate for approval from the weird little freak that he’s prepared to stoop to these depths. As you correctly point out: what an absolute fucking wanker.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ape?

Ape can't come to the phone right now, if you leave your name and number he will get back to you.

Unless you're Withers, in which case take the cord of the phone, wrap it around your cancer-ravaged turkey neck and hang yourself from the light fitting in your disabled toilet.

Fucking idiot.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

One question Punkers.  After his come back, would you allow Tiger into your club? (he has a black labrador)

When Punkers calls you an oik and a peasant, tells you you'll never be a member then to to fuck right off...will you?