CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wacky acoustic guitar covers

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Erroreptile404

Fucking hate this shit, it's all over youtube when you're searching for a song or the video for it and it's always some unfunny, overenthusiastic fake grinning, yank cunt with bleached teeth in his shithole bedroom trying his hardest to be wacky and funny while doing a "cover" version of a popular song and trying to gain internet fame. Faggots. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Fucking hate this shit, it's all over youtube when you're searching for a song or the video for it and it's always some unfunny, overenthusiastic fake grinning, yank cunt with bleached teeth in his shithole bedroom trying his hardest to be wacky and funny while doing a "cover" version of a popular song and trying to gain internet fame. Faggots. 

Any version of a cover.  Cunts spend their meager savings to purchase an Eric Clapton approved Fender and amp kit, only to sound like a chimp in a seizure trying to play "You Look Wonderful Tonight."  Fuck off, leave it to Clapton!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Eric Claptout is a boring cunt. 

So is every wannabe idiot thinking they can cover his material.  If I MUST choose, I'll take the original, tedious or not.  

Next time, I'll use Randy Rhoads as the example.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

You wanna see me with the mouth organ 

Teeth is or out?  If you don't have teeth, then it's nothing more than a copycat act of Punky at his glory hole on Saturday evenings. 

12 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

How do their shithole bedrooms compare to yours?