CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Judge Sarah Buckingham

Guest DrCunt

Guest DrCunt

Victoria Parry decides to go for a nice evening drive after drinking "a bottle of wine". She crashes into three cars before ending up in a ditch where her car then catches fire.

Inevitably, she finds herself up before the beak for being three times the limit.

You'd think the stupid cunt would learn, having been convicted of drink driving on two previous occasions.

No doubt Ms Parry's barrister had forewarned her that she was looking at a well deserved stretch.

Her Honour Judge Buckingham has other ideas. She states that if Parry had been a man she'd have sent her to prison, before handing down a suspended 3 month sentence.

WTF!? Judge Buckingham should be sacked for displaying blatant sexism and Parry's sentence should be appealed and she should get two years. What a right pair of cunts.

8 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Victoria Parry decides to go for a nice evening drive after drinking "a bottle of wine". She crashes into three cars before ending up in a ditch where her car then catches fire.

Inevitably, she finds herself up before the beak for being three times the limit.

You'd think the stupid cunt would learn, having been convicted of drink driving on two previous occasions.

No doubt Ms Parry's barrister had forewarned her that she was looking at a well deserved stretch.

Her Honour Judge Buckingham has other ideas. She states that if Parry had been a man she'd have sent her to prison, before handing down a suspended 3 month sentence.

WTF!? Judge Buckingham should be sacked for displaying blatant sexism and Parry's sentence should be appealed and she should get two years. What a right pair of cunts.

Stop fucking moaning.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Pen, one of us really doesn't seem to have grasped the point of this site. I might be wrong, but I don't think it's me. 

This what the judge actually said ..

"Addressing Parry, the judge added: "You richly deserve an immediate custodial sentence of 18 months.

"I want to see whether you can really address the issues rather than paying lip service. If you succeed, I will not make the custody immediate. If you don't comply, I will conclude that you are not worthy of the chance."". .. The fake Doc does need to try to comprehend what the Judge has actually done.

4 minutes ago, The Guard said:

This what the judge actually said ..

"Addressing Parry, the judge added: "You richly deserve an immediate custodial sentence of 18 months.

"I want to see whether you can really address the issues rather than paying lip service. If you succeed, I will not make the custody immediate. If you don't comply, I will conclude that you are not worthy of the chance."". The fake Doc does need to try to comprehend what the Judge has actually done.

The ducking stool would have been a more appropriate remedy for this particular witch. The judge is a ass. 

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

The ducking stool would have been a more appropriate remedy for this particular witch. The judge is a ass. 

Agreed. Judge is an arse.

1 hour ago, The Guard said:

The ugly big nose cunt should be slopping out in prison. But hey, she's middle class and deserves another chance. No doubt if she was off a council estate, she would have had the book thrown at her. Glad to see the British class system is still flourishing. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The ducking stool would have been a more appropriate remedy for this particular witch. The judge is a ass

But he's the Corner's ass....wait, wrong judge....or is it?  

We could do with a bit of karma here.

What I hope happens is that the drunken cunt in the dock doesn't change her ways, safe in the knowledge that her possession of a pair of tits and a vinegar stinking beaver puts her above the law. I then hope that Judge Buckingham has a grandchild who she takes for a summertime stroll in its pram. Finally, I hope that Parry takes her Corsa out for a spin after downing a bottle of Archers and crashes into the pram at 70mph. 

I'd like to see if that would cure Buckingham of her disgusting sexism. Failing that, hopefully the guilt would lead her to slit her own fat fucking throat.

Harsh but fair.