CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lisbon, Portigal

Guest N/A

Mrs Mongumental booked our Easter trip again this year and for some fucking reason chose Lisbon as the destination.   I was open minded as one can be but was worried the place would be a decrepid, austere, run down, shit hole, and I was not disappointed.

This shitty city of unemployed lazy cunts is literally falling down around their ears.  There is not two buildings side by side that are both in good order, clean, with a fresh lick of paint.  Every other building is either empty or a derelict squat.

having had a decade of harsh EU austerity measures forced upon them, I think everyone should go there and see the handy work of the EU before we are forced to vote again in the inevitable rock paper scissors game before October.  Portugal is a complete fucking mess.

Went for a tour round the city, which has absolutely fuck all to see, except some graffiti on every wall in town.  The tour guide was a very well spoken educated guy who had lost his finance job in the crash and was now forced to be a tourist guide to make ends meet.   It made me think of Decimus and his impending arse renting career when a no deal Brexit kicks in.

Lisbon is a B Tech Rio With an NVQ Golden Gate Bridge.  Utterly fucking shit falling down place thanks to the EU austerity cunts.

Take heed Ireland and Scotland those Brussels cunts won’t look after you.

For God’s sake you grumpy cunt, get yourself a few pasteis de nata and some good coffee, get a smile on your face and thank fuck you aren’t in Blackburn or Sunderland. 

I’d have thought at your time of life you’d be sniffing around the Algarve looking at retirement options, not some Ryanair city break which makes you the resident cultured snob in the nearest Wetherspoons. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Mrs Mongumental booked our Easter trip again this year and for some fucking reason chose Lisbon as the destination.   I was open minded as one can be but was worried the place would be a decrepid, austere, run down, shit hole, and I was not disappointed.

This shitty city of unemployed lazy cunts is literally falling down around their ears.  There is not two buildings side by side that are both in good order, clean, with a fresh lick of paint.  Every other building is either empty or a derelict squat.

having had a decade of harsh EU austerity measures forced upon them, I think everyone should go there and see the handy work of the EU before we are forced to vote again in the inevitable rock paper scissors game before October.  Portugal is a complete fucking mess.

Went for a tour round the city, which has absolutely fuck all to see, except some graffiti on every wall in town.  The tour guide was a very well spoken educated guy who had lost his finance job in the crash and was now forced to be a tourist guide to make ends meet.   It made me think of Decimus and his impending arse renting career when a no deal Brexit kicks in.

Lisbon is a B Tech Rio With an NVQ Golden Gate Bridge.  Utterly fucking shit falling down place thanks to the EU austerity cunts.

Did you see the Lines of Torres Vedras or have they been knocked down? 

Guest judgetwi
17 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I wish you would stop this anti- EU bollocks. Like the Govepuppet and Boris you are fucking liability.

Can you just stick to telling us how rich you are, your Cotswolds mansion, your expensive super tuned car, your massive tv screen and all the other internet wanker bragging?

Thanks.

PS we don’t need you on our side, we’ve got Pansy boy.

Guest judgetwi

PPS as you are in Portugal you might find the locals would be more friendly if you could spell the name of their country.

You thick fucking mouth almighty wanker. 😆

On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 03:06, Monumental cunt said:

Being married to a Chinese delivery driver whose idea of sophistication was formed whilst watching episodes of Dynasty, I'm hardly surprised that said trafficked picked Lisbon as a city break over the far superior and classier Coimbra.

The next time that she's got her fake pearl necklace shoved up your arsehole, maybe you should take the time given during that intimate moment to teach the cunt English so that you can fully demonstrate your displeasure. Just pointing at it and screaming God Save The Queen into its face is obviously not yielding any results.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, judgetwi said:

PPS as you are in Portugal you might find the locals would be more friendly if you could spell the name of their country.

Old Mongu doesn’t let little details such as this get in the way of a load of complete and utter bullshit drivel!

39 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You seem to be getting cider mixed up with wine you fucking spaz. Treat yourself to a nice glass of red or rose cider you wankstain.

I don’t really give a shit what it is you drink to make you such a stupid cunt. Whatever it might be, it certainly works very effectively.

4 minutes ago, Ape said:

I don’t really give a shit what it is you drink to make you such a stupid cunt. Whatever it might be, it certainly works very effectively.

I imagine that it's a potent mix of cum, mobility scooter battery acid and the contents of his adult nappy.

On 14/04/2019 at 22:49, judgetwi said:

This is how you spell Portugal 'third-world-shit-hole'

You're welcome 😏

• Like 1

On 17/04/2019 at 17:00, Decimus said:

I hardly think that he needs a lesson in his ABCs from a dog-interfering fucking idiot who struggles to spell his boyfriend's (Fido) name.

Says the cunt who has to, by law, follow his pooch around with a bag to collect it's public deposits.

Woof woof, Dickless.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest N/A
On 15/04/2019 at 20:50, Decimus said:

Being married to a Chinese delivery driver whose idea of sophistication was formed whilst watching episodes of Dynasty, I'm hardly surprised that said trafficked picked Lisbon as a city break over the far superior and classier Coimbra.

The next time that she's got her fake pearl necklace shoved up your arsehole, maybe you should take the time given during that intimate moment to teach the cunt English so that you can fully demonstrate your displeasure. Just pointing at it and screaming God Save The Queen into its face is obviously not yielding any results.

That’s rascist.   She speaks better English than you by the way you fat sweaty unloved cunt.  Now go and suck a few cocks off in the bogs to earn your rent.