CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Unplanned injury

Cunty BigBollox

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Unless you're a manic depressive who self harms i would think almost 100% of injuries are 'unplanned'

A very good point. But with some activities you anticipate picking up injuries now and again (I imagine friction burns is a regular hazard in your hobby  Neil) but, I can't think of too many sports that leave you with a career ending injury after "landing on your feet!", so to speak.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Getting things a bit wrong is always a bit of a cunt but spare a thought for this unfortunate girl. Samantha Cerio if you want to Google.

2_CKP_CHP_Samantha-Cerio_3844JPGjpge.jpg

I saw that.  Fuck me, what a gruesome way to end a career. Gymnasts are prone to these things.  One wrong move or slip on the floor exercise and Achilles tendons tear.  Similarly, lose focus on a balance beam for even a moment, and surgeons are rebuilding your face and more.  If you're a bloke, mucking about on one, just to see what it's like, and you fall, you'll be Caitlyn Jenner in a matter of weeks.  Every move these young ones make is preceeded by a carefully time and practice exhale.   It takes their entire life to master, and a fraction of a second to do irreparable harm.  

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Getting things a bit wrong is always a bit of a cunt but spare a thought for this unfortunate girl. Samantha Cerio if you want to Google.

2_CKP_CHP_Samantha-Cerio_3844JPGjpge.jpg

That's what you get for being a show-off.

Exhibitionist cunt!

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not an unplanned injury, but the last few weeks I've had the song 'Green green grass of home' in my head. Its preventing me from sleeping. So I went to the Dr and told him and he said I have 'Tom Jones syndrome'. I asked if it was rare and he said "Its not unusual". 

I thangyow.

Now then, now then. 

Shut up, you irrelevant imbecile. 

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not an unplanned injury, but the last few weeks I've had the song 'Green green grass of home' in my head. Its preventing me from sleeping. So I went to the Dr and told him and he said I have 'Tom Jones syndrome'. I asked if it was rare and he said "Its not unusual". 

I thangyow.

Have seen much in the way of the unplanned penis and anal "accidents" in A & E?

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I thangyow.

Fuck me! Check out Max fucking Boyce everybody!

On 14/04/2019 at 13:02, camberwell gypsy said:

I thangyow.

You really are a sex “bomb”

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I honestly feel that this was the last decent post on this site.  I truly miss the fat little cunt.

You can leave to be with him, nobody will fucking miss you.  

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Bubba C said:

You’re dead. 

Dead bodies excite you, don't they?

Kill yourself...just after boring Eddie and Withers into a shallow grave.

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Dead bodies excite you, don't they?

Kill yourself...just after boring Eddie and Withers into a shallow grave.

I’ve been off this site for months, sleeve. What have you done with yourself during that time? From the above, it would seem precisely fuck all. 

You boring fucking cunt. 

• Like 1